Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more! [RSS Feed]
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

uh bump i think
Hey this is my 200th post!

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (April 17, 2018 16:46:11)


Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

Review
Username: SkyClan480
Link to Project or Shop: SkyClan480's Script Shop
Anything to focus on?: Basically everything
5 or 10 stars?: 10
How strict?: tell me exactly what you think
Anything else?: I really need some publicity, if there is a way to get more
taken.-snip-
Order Up!
Final Score: 5/10

Pros
You gave me what I asked for.
You also gave it to me in a short amount of time.
Cons
You gave it to me in the forums, so I would have to copy it into my project.
It was also very uninformative. If I was just learning Scratch I would have no Idea what to do with that.
For it, you could have used an and block instead of putting one in the other.

Suggestions
I would start putting the scripts in projects.
In the scripts I would start putting in comments so people know how it works.
I was going to do a project on that script, and I did make one, but I never shared it. I think I want another review. Same order, but this time I will follow your advice.

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

I would like to change my shop banner

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite: banner
Should it say anything?If so, put it here: SkyClan480
coding, debugging, reviews
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.): This time, do a clear blue sky
Due Date: whenever
Anything Else?: nope

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

SkyClan480 wrote:

I would like to change my shop banner

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite: banner
Should it say anything?If so, put it here: SkyClan480
coding, debugging, reviews
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.): This time, do a clear blue sky
Due Date: whenever
Anything Else?: nope
taken. I will let one of my staff members do the review.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

ummmm… the name of this is a ripoff of the everything shop…

KAbomb!
R.I.P my activity 2017-2019 oh wait a sec its back a little bit

(Tickle Shield)[This is so i don't drop my signature!] 

Go Check Out TheRunningCat Games! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/349058/
and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/6009795/

xX_join_me_Xx
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

SuperRyn wrote:

ummmm… the name of this is a ripoff of the everything shop…
No it is the Everthing not Everything. BTW there is a difference. THIS IS The everthing shop, not doodthedoodthedoods everthing shop.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

SkyClan480 wrote:

I would like to change my shop banner

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite: banner
Should it say anything?If so, put it here: SkyClan480
coding, debugging, reviews
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.): This time, do a clear blue sky
Due Date: whenever
Anything Else?: nope
taken. I will let one of my staff members do the review.
Order Up!
http://u.cubeupload.com/doodthedoodthedood/3EEC70.png

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Shadow_Okami
Scratcher
74 posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

SuperRyn wrote:

ummmm… the name of this is a ripoff of the everything shop…
No it is the Everthing not Everything. BTW there is a difference. THIS IS The everthing shop, not doodthedoodthedoods everthing shop.
OH WAIT
Haha! I've been reading it as ‘everything’ for days!

Visit my shop, (The Animal Kingdom Art Shop) here.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Shadow_Okami wrote:

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

SuperRyn wrote:

ummmm… the name of this is a ripoff of the everything shop…
No it is the Everthing not Everything. BTW there is a difference. THIS IS The everthing shop, not doodthedoodthedoods everthing shop.
OH WAIT
Haha! I've been reading it as ‘everything’ for days!
Yep. Some people do confuse that

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Shadow_Okami wrote:

OH WAIT
Haha! I've been reading it as ‘everything’ for days!
Oh! Me too xD
60 secs rule :(

This is a signature, meaning this automatically appears under my posts. (This is for people who may be confused about this)
Freddie Mercury lover <3 <3 <3 - Wiki editor - Catholic - Forum Helper - Italian - 14 years old - Sagittarius - I use Windows 7 Ultimate and Google Chrome - Guitar, Stranger Things <3 <3 - I often forget things :P
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

bump

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
beans666666
Scratcher
5 posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Could I get some help with sprites? If so, they need to be pixelated, but that's the only requirement other than the ones below

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite:Sprite
Should it say anything?If so, put it here:No
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.):I just need some troll, goblin, and medieval fantasy sprites.
Due Date: None
Anything Else?:Nope
omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

say [] for (2) secs
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

omtegu wrote:

say [] for (2) secs
Please, don't spam.

This is a signature, meaning this automatically appears under my posts. (This is for people who may be confused about this)
Freddie Mercury lover <3 <3 <3 - Wiki editor - Catholic - Forum Helper - Italian - 14 years old - Sagittarius - I use Windows 7 Ultimate and Google Chrome - Guitar, Stranger Things <3 <3 - I often forget things :P
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

beans666666 wrote:

Could I get some help with sprites? If so, they need to be pixelated, but that's the only requirement other than the ones below

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite:Sprite
Should it say anything?If so, put it here:No
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.):I just need some troll, goblin, and medieval fantasy sprites.
Due Date: None
Anything Else?:Nope

So you want a pixelated troll? I will see what I can do

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Shadow_Okami
Scratcher
74 posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Review
Username: Shadow_Okami
Link to Project or Shop: The Animal Kingdom Art Shop
Anything to focus on?: Everything
5 or 10 stars?: 10
How strict?: Very. Tell me exactly what you think.
Anything else?: Any advice?

Visit my shop, (The Animal Kingdom Art Shop) here.
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Shadow_Okami wrote:

Review
Username: Shadow_Okami
Link to Project or Shop: The Animal Kingdom Art Shop
Anything to focus on?: Everything
5 or 10 stars?: 10
How strict?: Very. Tell me exactly what you think.
Anything else?: Any advice?
Taken

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

beans666666 wrote:

Could I get some help with sprites? If so, they need to be pixelated, but that's the only requirement other than the ones below

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite:Sprite
Should it say anything?If so, put it here:No
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.):I just need some troll, goblin, and medieval fantasy sprites.
Due Date: None
Anything Else?:Nope

So you want a pixelated troll? I will see what I can do
I am really sorry, but I can not do your order. Nothing I made looked good enough to give to you. I recommend oasis shop though, they do great art.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Hi, could you review my project? Thanks!

Username: Volix-
Link to Project or Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/130026330/
Anything to focus on?: Basically everything… I'm not sure so just review how you would like!
5 or 10 stars?: 5 stars is good
How strict?: Um… please don't act like IGN lol – Anyway, I think just in the middle. Example: Graphics are not bad, but not like HD, 3/5.
Anything else?: That's it!

Last edited by Volix- (April 19, 2018 12:39:58)


kumquats steal sigs,
users steal sigs,
scratch cat steals sigs–

the air stole mine
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Volix- wrote:

Hi, could you review my project? Thanks!

Username: Volix-
Link to Project or Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/130026330/
Anything to focus on?: Basically everything… I'm not sure so just review how you would like!
5 or 10 stars?: 5 stars is good
How strict?: Um… please don't act like IGN lol – Anyway, I think just in the middle. Example: Graphics are not bad, but not like HD, 3/5.
Anything else?: That's it!
Taken

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile