Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more! [RSS Feed]
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Welcome to the Everthing Shop

Go to the raffle on my profile!
Note all prices will be of you have Facebuk.

Made my me, click the link to order anything at our shop.

Order forms are here.

Made by @ncro2005

Advertisement of the week:

None Currently! Please fill out the form for this week!

Link to order everything:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/299888/?page=1#post-3083231

Attention All
Please visit my featured project! I am doing a new series and I would like all staff to read it.

Also:
This bump: !-
is by Creative Bumps. Order there today. All staff must use this code to bump:
[big][b][color=#FF0000]Ⓦ[/color][color=#FF1D00]ⓔ[/color] [color=#FF5800]ⓐ[/color][color=#FF7500]ⓡ[/color][color=#FF9300]ⓔ[/color] [color=#FFCD00]ⓒ[/color][color=#FFEB00]ⓞ[/color][color=#F5FF00]ⓜ[/color][color=#D7FF00]ⓘ[/color][color=#BAFF00]ⓝ[/color][color=#9CFF00]ⓖ[/color] [color=#62FF00]ⓣ[/color][color=#44FF00]ⓞ[/color] [color=#09FF00]ⓨ[/color][color=#00FF13]ⓞ[/color][color=#00FF31]ⓤ[/color] [color=#00FF6B]ⓕ[/color][color=#00FF89]ⓡ[/color][color=#00FFA6]ⓞ[/color][color=#00FFC4]ⓝ[/color][color=#00FFE1]ⓣ[/color] [color=#00E1FF]ⓟ[/color][color=#00C4FF]ⓐ[/color][color=#00A6FF]ⓖ[/color][color=#0089FF]ⓔ[/color][color=#006BFF]![/color][color=#004EFF]-[/color] [color=#0013FF]Ⓣ[/color][color=#0900FF]ⓗ[/color][color=#2700FF]ⓔ[/color] [color=#6200FF]ⓔ[/color][color=#7F00FF]ⓥ[/color][color=#9C00FF]ⓔ[/color][color=#BA00FF]ⓡ[/color][color=#D700FF]ⓣ[/color][color=#F500FF]ⓗ[/color][color=#FF00EB]ⓘ[/color][color=#FF00CD]ⓝ[/color][color=#FF00B0]ⓖ[/color] [color=#FF0075]ⓢ[/color][color=#FF0058]ⓗ[/color][color=#FF003A]ⓞ[/color][color=#FF001D]ⓟ[/color][/b][/big]

We Are Hiring!
Jobs:
Manager: doodthedoodthedood (extremely active) (Can do everthing)
Asistant Manager: blank (can hire and fire, take all orders, and premote and demote with Managers permissions. Hiring and taking orders do not need permission)
Partner Staff: blank (find other shops to partner with.)
Hiring Staff: blank (find people to hire and hire them at staff first)
Head of heads: FollowCherryBlossom (very active)(can take all orders, can hire and fire, promote and demote, but with Managers permission)
Head of reviews: VIMAYE01(very active)(can fire review staff and take review orders)
Head of art: rose-maylie(kinda active) (can fire art staff and take art orders)
Head of Gifs and Text: blank (can fire Gif and Text staff and take Gif and Text orders) Gif and text will make LED signs and more cool stuff I find.
Head of debugging: blank (can fire debugging staff and take debugging orders)
All staff: blank (can take all orders)
Debugging staff: captainplant (very active), SkyClan480 (kinda active)(can take debugging orders)
Art Staff: blank (can take art orders)
Review Staff: Botcho_Otkho (very active), SkyClan480 (kinda active) (can take review orders)
Gif and Text staff: blank (can take Gif and text orders)

Job Form:
Username:
How active:
What Job:
Why do you want it:
Anything else?:
Are you following this thread?:
Do you have cubeupload?:

Made by @ncro2005

Partner Form:
Shop Owner:
Shop name:
Shop Link:
Shop Banner:
Description of Shop:
Anything else?:

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 16, 2018 11:54:45)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more!

Username: @Botcho_Otkho
Link to shop
Anything to focus on: everything, choose what you want
10 stars
How strict: how would you like it.
Nothing else.

Thanks

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Link to shop
10 stars
Nothing else.

Thanks

Order Up!
Your score is 10/10!
I love how you put the comments in the script so people know how it works! I got exactly what I asked for! Great Shop!
P.S If you want to put that review in your shop don't forget to quote me :)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Link to shop
10 stars
Nothing else.

Thanks

Order Up!
Your score is 10/10!
I love how you put the comments in the script so people know how it works! I got exactly what I asked for! Great Shop!
Thanks!

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Link to shop
10 stars
Nothing else.

Thanks

Order Up!
Your score is 10/10!
Thanks!
Anytime!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am soon to be a scratcher!!!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

BumP!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

‘Soon to be Member of the SPA’ -> ‘Member of SPA’

inactive :​)
captainplant
Scratcher
12 posts

Username: captainplant
How active: 9/10
What Job: Head of debugging (If cannot Debugging Staff
Why do you want it?: I use coding every day, and LOVE to help other scratchers.
Anything else?: Nope.

tell (the person reading this) [ HAVE A NICE DAY]
if <someone is there> then
tell them [you are a chicken nugget now]
end
alright bye

neeb132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Art
Banner, Logo, or Sprite: Banner
Should it say anything?If so, put it here: neeb132's shop reviews, the perfect fit for you!
Details? (pictures, colors, ect.): Not too bright, not too dark
Due Date:99999999999999/99999999999999/9999999999 (Anytime)
Anything Else?: nah

I'd like to cancel my order.

Last edited by neeb132 (April 7, 2018 16:04:15)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

captainplant wrote:

Username: captainplant
What Job: Head of debugging (If cannot Debugging Staff
Why do you want it?: I use coding every day, and LOVE to help other scratchers.
Anything else?: Nope.
I will put you in de-bugging staff, and if you do good, you can get to be promoted

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

aReview for GrahamSH:
Overall art rating: 9/10
Review: The art was very good. the reason it got 9 and not 10 is because the white of the cube picture takes over most of the logo. There are some ways you can remove the white of the image. Other than that, awesome!

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partners:

We are using Facebuk Currency

The Pixel Art Shop!

SkyClan480's Script Shop!

I write code in scratchblocks for almost anything

Fredbear's Pizzeria

Where fantasy comes to life… literally

Minimart (Active)

Owner: SwordieTheCoder
Our shop is mini so you can get quality work that's not rushed whatsoever

The Space Shop!(VERY ACTIVE)

Owner: hellounicorns2
O IIG! E OE EETIE I T, OIG EIE, ITI 12 O T OT! OT OE OETE I E T O!

TheEnhancedText (Active)

Owner: ncro2005
A shop for Custom Text GIF's and more!-Done in under 30 minutes!-Custom Text Icons-Scrolling LED Signs-Image Animations-GIF Resizing-

⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop ⚡️ (Active)

Owner: 78ch3
We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!

The Shop Review Shop! (Active)

Owner: python_megapixel
The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ☜❄☼ (Active)

Owner: Jromagnoli
ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

The rainbow Shop! (Active)

Owner: zoyahammad
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request!
******** The Rainbow Shop************

Poppybunny's Coding Store(Active)

Shop owner: poppybunny
Poppybunny’s Coding Store is the place for coded Scratchblocks and sprites.

DIGITAL ART SHOP(Active)

Shop owner: chaseman3245
Come on down for some art and possible sign-up for a membership card!

The Lush Shop(Active}

Shop owner: owlannaelsa
A unique shop that sells deku scrub characters, just how you want them to look.

The Computer Support Group 2.0 (Active)

Owner: Dude341
Need help with your machine? Support people at ASDA or the store not cutting it? You came to the right place! Ask away!

The Doughnut Shop (Active)

Owner: Bla-Games
A shop for your needs founded on a simple premise: Doughnuts.

♡ Cᴀᴛ's Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Sʜᴏᴘ ♡(Active)

Owner: XCat
Are you in the middle of writing a nail-biting adventure or a beautiful romance? Or maybe you're finished but need some help with editing or publicity, or want some critique? Never fear, Cat's Fiction Shop is here! We offer illustrations, cover art, critique, editing and publicity! You'll have a top-loved book before you know it!

я๑sε ¢๑。 (Active)

Owner: RoseMaylie
We offer logos, forum signatures, and soon more!!!! As soon as we see your order we will start working on it!!!! And we're also hiring!!!!

In and Out (Active)

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
In and Out has guarenteed quality in less than 48 hours. Many times orders like banners and logos can be completed within 30 minutes. We have just reopened and hope to serve the request forum well. We do not get off-topic and do as much as we can to keep you from having to wait.

The Math Shop
Shop owner: SimplyKomplex
We take all math and coding related orders. Order Now!

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ's ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Shop owner: GrahamSH
GrahamSH's Quality scratch products will suit your scratch needs! Weather it's code or writing or LED signs we got it!!!!!!!! With our talented staff you can always get what you need. What are you waiting for!

New Scratcher Shop
Shop owner: poppybunny
Are you a New Scratcher? Do you need a Logo; Signature or anything to start your Scratch journey? Want to help New Scratchers? Come to New Scratcher Shop to help or to be helped.

тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg

Shop owner: IggyAndCassie
Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is outside our skill area we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone wins!

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 8, 2018 11:42:42)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order everything here:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/299888/?page=1#post-3083231

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 1, 2018 12:44:56)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Job Form:
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What Job: assistant manager
Why do you want it: I'm happy to join as you asked me and I love helping out
Anything else?:
Are you following this thread?: yes

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Job Form:
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What Job: assistant manager
Why do you want it: I'm happy to join as you asked me and I love helping out
Anything else?:
Are you following this thread?: yes
I can only put someone I know IRL in assistant manager, but would you like to be the “head of heads”?

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (April 9, 2018 17:24:56)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

reserved

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

a bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

reserved

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » THE Everthing Shop! Reviews to art to de-bugging!| Proud Member of the SPA | Now Hiring! | New sticky notes and led signs and tags and more! [RSS Feed]