Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ∞ Ꭵᑎfiᑎishop (in partnership with SPA) - Scratch's first and only inter-shop loyalty card scheme [RSS Feed]
Awesome_Ness01
Scratcher
60 posts

∞ Ꭵᑎfiᑎishop (in partnership with SPA) - Scratch's first and only inter-shop loyalty card scheme

Username: Awesome_Ness01
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes
Anything else: 4freeM18
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

∞ Ꭵᑎfiᑎishop (in partnership with SPA) - Scratch's first and only inter-shop loyalty card scheme

TheEnderQueen wrote:

Also, a few more things:
If you own a shop infinishop card, are you allowed to use the points on it to spend at other shops like a normal shopper? Yes
Also, are you allowed to ‘pay’ your workers infinishop points? Like, 2 points per order completed? Yes
And for term 5.2 (shop terms), does that mean every order using infinishop points that a shopper completes your shop earns 2 points? Yes

This used to be a signature, but I deleted it to remove distractions.
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I would like to know if this currency is only for special packages or for every product. Thanks.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why aren't codes tied to users (that way codes can be public)?
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Hello! I would like to know if this currency is only for special packages or for every product. Thanks.
Special packages.

inactive :​)
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Special packages.
Oh, thanks for telling

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

jokebookservice1 wrote:

Why aren't codes tied to users (that way codes can be public)?
The problem is that the same code is used to pay points as to earn points, so someone could take points off your card if they saw the number. That is why we encourage you to keep the code secret.

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Special packages.
That's right. We don't allow you to charge Infinishop points for all products because nobody would be able to order from your shop without a card.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop name: The Writers Corp.
Code of your personal card*: N/A
Anything else: No

Would you mind filling out this survey on community knowledge about the Requests forum? Thanks so much!

Be moist.
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey how is this gonna work with my shop and what can I do with my card?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey there! I was just testing myself to see if I can make a logo. Please rate it 1-10!

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

ninjito wrote:

Hey there! I was just testing myself to see if I can make a logo. Please rate it 1-10!
oof i didnt know it was that big xd

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
MrMeowington
Scratcher
100+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Special packages.
That's right. We don't allow you to charge Infinishop points for all products because nobody would be able to order from your shop without a card.
Oh, whoops! Guess I'd better change mine, then

not very active on the forums anymore, but i do still use scratch from time to time
Touchou-N64
Scratcher
17 posts

Nom d'utilisateur: Touchou-N64
Êtes-vous d'accord avec les termes et conditions ?: oui
Autre chose :rien
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, doesn't the word “scheme” sound like it's a bad thing?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
Touchou-N64
Scratcher
17 posts

Username: Touchou-N64
Do you agree with the terms and conditions ?: yes
Something else: nothing
jPad2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: jPad2, jPad2Games
Anything else: No, not really.

jP2 wrote:

How to make your quotes by ANYONE!
[quote=WRITER]text[/quote]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Hey, doesn't the word “scheme” sound like it's a bad thing?
In what way?

inactive :​)
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Poppybunny
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: yep
Anything else: nope

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Apologies to anyone who has not had their application approved. I will sort these ASAP.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ∞ Ꭵᑎfiᑎishop (in partnership with SPA) - Scratch's first and only inter-shop loyalty card scheme [RSS Feed]