Discuss Scratch

Chara-Dreemurr3
Scratcher
29 posts

Opal stores (The place to buy anything you want)

Logo
Username: @Chara-Dreemurr3
What you want drawn: A genie's lamp (like from Alladin)
What do you want it to look like: A genie (That probably looks like me - you would know if you saw one of my recent projects, eg, Me Too meme) coming out of a lamp
What colour background: light blue
What colours for the drawing: Gold for the lamp
Deadline: 9th January
Other: Nothing but thanks in advance
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chara-Dreemurr3 wrote:

Logo
Username: @Chara-Dreemurr3
What you want drawn: A genie's lamp (like from Alladin)
What do you want it to look like: A genie (That probably looks like me - you would know if you saw one of my recent projects, eg, Me Too meme) coming out of a lamp
What colour background: light blue
What colours for the drawing: Gold for the lamp
Deadline: 9th January
Other: Nothing but thanks in advance
Okay taken

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I am your Watcher from the USS.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs

Age: 11 and 1/6, Number of Posts: 4800+ help me feature this
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

hi

'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coding Order:
Username: AFNNetworkK12
Complexity (1-10): 7
What do you want it to be: Something that run code from other programming languages, or just C++, (you might want to learn C++), so you write the lines of code until you are done, then you can execute from console, or result.
What colours (if necessary): N/A
Deadline: So you have time to study, 2 months, (or by short, May 10th)
Any other info?: Please study C++ before doing this because this is a C++ code executor, and please study C (Optional).

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (March 6, 2019 20:43:43)

AFN!

October 22nd is my Scratchverssary!

Please Give me an internet or ill starve
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finally, Opal stores revival.

Friendly Forum Helper
big keksmall kek
I don't like block spam in the forums
I put my old logo on, the one with my name in yellow and a top hat, I feel very nostalgic now.
Extended Siggy
DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Coding Order:
What do you want it to be: Something that run code from other programming languages, or just C++, (you might want to learn C++), so you write the lines of code until you are done, then you can execute from console, or result.
Any other info?: Please study C++ before doing this because this is a C++ code executor, and please study C (Optional).
Yay, I now have an excuse to learn C++

Friendly Forum Helper
big keksmall kek
I don't like block spam in the forums
I put my old logo on, the one with my name in yellow and a top hat, I feel very nostalgic now.
Extended Siggy
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OwenRich wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Coding Order:
do you want to join my shop?

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I need some voices:
How many characters: 3
Gender(s): Both (I need it because of stuff.)
Age(s): 16
Lines or Link to auditions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckxIlbmm8klc4rfKQ4PRMlPQUG-mAFAxZUO3DGAQ1j4/edit?usp=sharing
Deadlines: By Mar. 17.
Other: Please put the lines separately (you put each line in one and only one line in 1 file.)

AFN!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

OwenRich wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Coding Order:
do you want to join my shop?
Who are you talking to???
And if me, yes.

AFN!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

hi
Bump from the USS!

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs

Age: 11 and 1/6, Number of Posts: 4800+ help me feature this
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

I need some voices:
How many characters: 3
Gender(s): Both (I need it because of stuff.)
Age(s): 16
Lines or Link to auditions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ckxIlbmm8klc4rfKQ4PRMlPQUG-mAFAxZUO3DGAQ1j4/edit?usp=sharing
Deadlines: By Mar. 17.
Other: Please put the lines separately (you put each line in one and only one line in 1 file.)
I can do voice 1