Discuss Scratch

FastSkript
Scratcher
18 posts

scratch is rendering images strange....

My browser / operating system: Windows 10, Chrome 64.0.3282.186, Flash 29.0 (release 0)
Hi!
I made a Game and I worked at it about 3 weeks. I planed to release it today, but shortly afterwards something struck me. Even though the figures where createt in vector, scratch rendered some of them really, really strange… If I played the project from the beginning at fullscreen mode, the background was tiny. I closed chrome and opened it again, but there where no changes. But I know now what was not correct. instead of changing the transparency of a figure, I changed the color by 10. And because of that it was rendering the whole project wrong.

Please fix that!

I made a sample
Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This sounds similar to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/295170/ . I'll report this saying it might be a duplicate, but it don't know if it is.

(Put this in your signature and add one word to the paragraph) Sparrows
Th3DiamondMin3craft
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ziggy741 wrote:

This sounds similar to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/295170/ . I'll report this saying it might be a duplicate, but it don't know if it is.

It seems this issue has happened a lot. It happened to me as well!

My guess is flash is outdated, which is unlikely

((((((((((((drained infinity :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey) :: grey)

turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Has happened to me in Chrome. I usually switch to Edge and it works fine. Apparently my Chrome Flash is the latest version but monkey business still happens.

Inkulumo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Issue is stage3d. Ctrl+M to disable it.

((inkulumo :: extension) :: extension ring )
[/scratchblocks]
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

Press ✲+M and then remove all effect blocks (leave ghost and brightness):
set [ v] effect to (0)

change [ v] effect by (25)

Click above