Discuss Scratch

CtrlR
Scratcher
44 posts

Backpack Deleting

One Day I Went Into A Project And My WHOLE BACKPACK was GONE!!
Anyone else????
when green flag clicked
ask [Will You Help???] and wait

Need Help?? Go To Here

Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Backpack Deleting

Did the stuff just not show, or were the stuff deleted?

(Put this in your signature and add one word to the paragraph) Sparrows
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Backpack Deleting

Hm… seems strange. I’m not sure why this could occur.

Please don’t blockspam. Only use blocks for appropriate purposes, like asking for help with scripts.

Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia! [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code | About me | 30+ followers | 1000+ posts | Head Justice of the USS (18+ Shops) | Owner and founder of the SPA (38+ Shops) | Owner and founder of The Space Shop (50+ Orders) | Influencial figure in the world of shops | 1 year and 9 months on scratch | Talented Signature/logo/thumbnail artist | O-K Programer | Loves Music | Loves Art | Average grade: A | Teen | Member of Minimart | Member of 78ch3’s Everything Shop | Member of The Dream Shop | Member of PixelZ Art Shop | Member of The Emerald Shop | Member of Coding Kingdom | Founder of Art University | Member of Spy Ps RP | Founder of Space Age RP | Shoutouts | python_megapixel | me | I | myself | Did you actually read all of this? | Shoutout to @EcIipsed (with a capital i for the l), go check them out |

Hello person who uses inspect element

Wow you get a free follow

Or 2?

Wow you get 3 free follows. I think that’s enough
CtrlR
Scratcher
44 posts

Backpack Deleting

Oops Sorry, Anyways Yeah I Might Have Over FIlled It Or Something

Need Help?? Go To Here