Discuss Scratch

Arbi10
Scratcher
13 posts

My editor page freezes everytime when i go on other page

is it suppose to happen?

I live in sweden,and would wanna be good at programming! Hope it'll be good here!
Arbi10
Scratcher
13 posts

oof posted in wrong subforum!

sorry

I live in sweden,and would wanna be good at programming! Hope it'll be good here!
mullafacation
Scratcher
31 posts

Arbi10 wrote:

sorry
It's okay, mistakes happen

H4K
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arbi10 wrote:

is it suppose to happen?
Nope.

It's a common glitch, I had this problem before. My solution is not to go to another tab.

Last edited by H4K (March 14, 2018 18:24:38)

(removed by moderator for the worst reason)
Last edited by Scratch Team (March 16, 2880 00:00:00)

neeb132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arbi10 wrote:

is it suppose to happen?
Press the full-screen button then go back to fix it.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've been experiencing this issue too.

My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 59.0, Flash 29.0 (release 0)

PRINCESSPANDALOVER IS BACK, GUYS.

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Press the full screen button then go back

neeb132 wrote:

Press the full-screen button then go back to fix it.

continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
asivi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 59.0, Flash 29.0 (release 0)

Not happening to me.
Could be you need to update graphic card's drivers or disable hardware acceleration in your system or browser..

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration#w_after-upgrading-your-graphics-driver

My Firefox current settings:

Last edited by asivi (March 15, 2018 14:48:42)

KingOfAwesome58219
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Literally grab the tab or window and wiggle it around on your screen.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duplicate

Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia! [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code | About me | 30+ followers | 1000+ posts | Head Justice of the USS (18+ Shops) | Owner and founder of the SPA (38+ Shops) | Owner and founder of The Space Shop (50+ Orders) | Influencial figure in the world of shops | 1 year and 9 months on scratch | Talented Signature/logo/thumbnail artist | O-K Programer | Loves Music | Loves Art | Average grade: A | Teen | Member of Minimart | Member of 78ch3’s Everything Shop | Member of The Dream Shop | Member of PixelZ Art Shop | Member of The Emerald Shop | Member of Coding Kingdom | Founder of Art University | Member of Spy Ps RP | Founder of Space Age RP | Shoutouts | python_megapixel | me | I | myself | Did you actually read all of this? | Shoutout to @EcIipsed (with a capital i for the l), go check them out |

Hello person who uses inspect element

Wow you get a free follow

Or 2?

Wow you get 3 free follows. I think that’s enough