13 posts

Scratch Video Update: Episode 23

Um… Your language is… like… broken..?
FuturePr0
Scratcher
100+ posts

KITTYKATCANDY wrote:

Uh, HI! I needed to add a game/activity made by a scratcher to be featured, and idk where 2 put that so: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/152374699/
You put them in this studio here.

BRUH
albetica
New to Scratch
1 post

say [cool] for (2) secs
Imsohappylam
New to Scratch
2 posts

o yeah you are the best!
truethorson23
Scratcher
39 posts

happyhat6 wrote:

jhowell26 wrote:

happyhat6 wrote:

jhowell26 wrote:

speakvisually wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share with you all the latest episode of the Scratch Video Update!

Click on the video below to learn about inspiring Scratch projects, studios, and a special message from the Scratch Team!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCwjPd8Iqc

What is the Scratch Video Update?
A monthly video update on Scratch community happenings. We'll share things we love, things to try, and a message from the Scratch Team.

Things we mentioned in the video

Random Excuse Generator by HappyLollipop
Random Land 4 by Hobson-TV
Embrace Randomness studio
Upside Down studio

hi there,
i have come with an issue involving bulling/cyber-bulling and it is becoming a big problem…and sorry if you find this next part rude…how can you sit around and let scratch fall apart in front of your eyes!? it's bad there is way to many studios supporting cyber-bulling!!!!! it is an issue and needs to be fixed!!!! you can't let all these people get away with things!…i know about the report button but even when I/others are pushing it the system says that it's fine…when it isn't!!!!! this is a problem that needs fixing and i don't care what it takes but YOU and the rest of the scratch team WILL FIX IT!!!

I still think If you want to get rid of trollers you should ignore them, If they are trolling. If they are being mean and can be stopped then stop them, but trollers just want attention, don't give it to them.
One solution would to make another scratch for older audiences, but that would take a lot of work. Or you could ban older audiences, but that would be kinda sad.
… I don't know I mean a 10 year old was bullied by a 7 year old…soooo…and also even if people ignore them it still leaves a hole in their hearts and if the bully doesn't get attention they either cause the same problem with another person or keep on bulling and get worse…

Lots People act like they are different ages and lie about there real age and say they are 103 or something like that, Im referring to cypher bullying, And they act like they are older so everyone else seems like an easier target. If You ask me, I think If someone is bullying someone else, you should set an example for the bully, and let them change and learn by example. You might even become their friend and change their life.

#what you do matters

Oh and I don't want to offend anyone but for any Christians out there
15. Matthew 7:3-5 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Again, I do not want to offend anyone

Really the only reason someone would say that they are 103 is because haven't you heard never give out personal information?!

And also I am Mormon (Christian)

-Truethorson23
truethorson23
Scratcher
39 posts

Kevin5m6k wrote:

Has scratch updated? I can't seem to rename/delete variables because it thinks i'm right clicking on the stage, and font on blocks seem to have changed slightly (not sure if it's just me. I also cannot right click on most blocks. So for now, I can't really make any projects online. I hope this gets fixed soon (if it's not just me).

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 65.0.3325.181, Flash 29.0 (release 0)

It's just you!

-Truethorson23
abcdefghchijklmnop
Scratcher
1 post

speakvisually wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're excited to share with you all the latest episode of the Scratch Video Update!

Click on the video below to learn about inspiring Scratch projects, studios, and a special message from the Scratch Team!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCwjPd8Iqc

What is the Scratch Video Update?
A monthly video update on Scratch community happenings. We'll share things we love, things to try, and a message from the Scratch Team.

Things we mentioned in the video

Random Excuse Generator by HappyLollipop
Random Land 4 by Hobson-TV
Embrace Randomness studio
Upside Down studio

I LOVE SCRATCH IS SO GOOD AND PERFECT
#I love scratch
userxa12
Scratcher
52 posts

Hallo
Imsohappylam
New to Scratch
2 posts

scratch team search Imsohappylam music ( capital I )
Scratcher
8 posts

Do you like chocolate or vanilla?Tell me by tommorow!Okay
cs1451859
New to Scratch
1 post

chocolate
LovelyOtter
Scratcher
100+ posts