Discuss Scratch

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

guys, i think joker is coming on the 25th. basically there is a website that atlus registered under the name of persona 5 S, and it says that more information will be released about it on the 25th. it doesnt really matter what the game is (the S could stand for switch though) but i think there’s a good chance they’ll say joker is releasing the same day they properly announce the game, especially if it is a switch port

it could just be persona 5 arena, the name of the new game is like “Persona 5 SMASH” or somethin
yeah it could be that too, but either way, I think it would be a good time to release joker

(they/them)
TrashDad
Scratcher
55 posts

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

guys, i think joker is coming on the 25th. basically there is a website that atlus registered under the name of persona 5 S, and it says that more information will be released about it on the 25th. it doesnt really matter what the game is (the S could stand for switch though) but i think there’s a good chance they’ll say joker is releasing the same day they properly announce the game, especially if it is a switch port

it could just be persona 5 arena, the name of the new game is like “Persona 5 SMASH” or somethin
yeah it could be that too, but either way, I think it would be a good time to release joker

im still keeping my hopes up for an official mother 3 english release
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

same. what if they announce it on mother’s day lol

(they/them)
TrashDad
Scratcher
55 posts

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

dude oml that'd be the best reveal in gaming history
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

You’re going to jinx it

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

lugia_scarlet wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

I just want more characters in this game already. Wouldn't it be great to have a game like this with characters from not just Nintendo games, TV shows, books and movies?!

Is Nintendo not enough? They have EarthBound and Animal Crossing and Pokémon and Fire Emblem and Splatoon and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and F-ZERO I could go on and on and on…
im pretty sure that any video game character could get in, as long as nintendo can work out the copyright stuff

true *snort*, I believe if anything, however, of all things nintendo will choose, they will likely choose something that both the fans AND the developers can agree on *snort*, of course reimu (yes, i've said her name for the 100th time, likely), stylux, sephiroth (Maybe), and many other characters would come to mind…

Nintendo has enough, but wouldn't it be cool to see some other things in there? Copyright would probably make it hard though. I could settle for more Nintendo characters (more Kirby representation, please?)

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dancebreeze wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

I just want more characters in this game already. Wouldn't it be great to have a game like this with characters from not just Nintendo games, TV shows, books and movies?!

Is Nintendo not enough? They have EarthBound and Animal Crossing and Pokémon and Fire Emblem and Splatoon and Zelda and Mario and Metroid and F-ZERO I could go on and on and on…
im pretty sure that any video game character could get in, as long as nintendo can work out the copyright stuff

true *snort*, I believe if anything, however, of all things nintendo will choose, they will likely choose something that both the fans AND the developers can agree on *snort*, of course reimu (yes, i've said her name for the 100th time, likely), stylux, sephiroth (Maybe), and many other characters would come to mind…

Nintendo has enough, but wouldn't it be cool to see some other things in there? Copyright would probably make it hard though. I could settle for more Nintendo characters (more Kirby representation, please?)
Considering that Sakurai, the creator of Kirby, is directing the game, he probably will add more Kirby characters.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

A MOTHER Collection, with HD remakes of all 3 MOTHER titles.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

With full voice acting.
Sarah Natochenny as Ninten, Rena Strober as Ana, Matthew Mercer as Lloid, Abby Trott as Queen Mary (Are you starting to see a theme here?), Dan Green as Giegue/Giygas, Lucien Dodge as Pokey/Porky. Makiko Ōmoto as Ness Well, duh! Laurie Hymes as Paula, Kyla Rae Kowalewski as Jeff, Kyle Herbert as Poo, Lani Minella as Lucas and Claus Again, duh! E.G. Daily as Kumatora, Charles Martinet as Duster and Fassad, and Ben Diskin as Wess.
I think we’re onto something.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

With full voice acting.
Sarah Natochenny as Ninten, Rena Strober as Ana, Matthew Mercer as Lloid, Abby Trott as Queen Mary (Are you starting to see a theme here?), Dan Green as Giegue/Giygas, Lucien Dodge as Pokey/Porky. Makiko Ōmoto as Ness Well, duh! Laurie Hymes as Paula, Kyla Rae Kowalewski as Jeff, Kyle Herbert as Poo, Lani Minella as Lucas and Claus Again, duh! E.G. Daily as Kumatora, Charles Martinet as Duster and Fassad, and Ben Diskin as Wess.
They release it on Mother's Day

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

With full voice acting.
They release it on Mother's Day
or announce it

(they/them)
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XTREME THEORY:
The Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy is actually a Shadow Android.

So we still have hope for Shadow the Hedgehog as Sonny's Echo Fighter.
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

XTREME THEORY:

can they use chaos control though?

(they/them)
TrashDad
Scratcher
55 posts

SolarKnight wrote:

XTREME THEORY:

if they get a hold of a chaos emerald, maybe

Last edited by TrashDad (April 12, 2019 19:45:11)

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

XTREME THEORY:

if they get a hold of a chaos emerald, maybe.2
one other thing though is that they also said they wouldnt have any echoes as dlc, so if they added him he’d either be an original fighter or in a separate dlc pack

(they/them)
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

3D MOTHER/EARTHBOUND GAMES. I WANT IT MADE!!!!!!

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
TrashDad
Scratcher
55 posts

RENORA4EVER wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

AAAAAHHHH if they do this im gonna freakout
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TrashDad wrote:

RENORA4EVER wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

I got a better one.

AAAAAHHHH if they do this im gonna freakout
go crazy aaaaaAaaa go stupid aaaaaAAAAA

(they/them)
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YES, I FINALLY DEFEATED GALEEM

Even though I had to max level a Legendary primary spirit I had.

Now, I need my parents' permission to play video games.
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So I was doing studying on Galeem's power in World of Light. Since that it's assumed that every spirit in the game was basically killed by Galeem, it leads to some horrifying discoveries.

1. In the mode, characters like Robobot Kirby, the baby characters from Mario Kart, NES Pit, and TWO different King K Rool personalities were turned into spirits. This means that Galeem was not only able to destroy the whole universe, he was able to go back in time and kill characters at different parts of their life, and also go into other timelines to destroy other personalities as well.
2. There are also spirits of Hinawa, Hades, and some ghost-type Pokemon as well, despite the fact they are all dead. Galeem has the power to kill dead people.
3. According to the second cutscene, when a fighter gets vaporized, the body survives so that a spirit can possess it and use it as a puppet. But if that's the case, why is there a puppet of Kirby? According to Sakurai in an interview, Galeem analyzed Kirby at one point, so he already has information on him, which means that he had to have analyzed and gained information on all the other fighters as well. This means the whole “puppet” game he was doing was basically just for fun.
4. There's a spirit of the Absolutely Safe Capsule from MOTHER 3, which was immune to EVERY attack that it could be fought with. Shigesato Itoi even stated that Porky would still be alive in the capsule for billions of years. But Galeem managed to break it and turn it into a spirit. As if that wasn't bad enough, there is no Porky Minch spirit in the game, so Porky was probably still inside it when it was destroyed.

Galeem's power is not to be trifled with.

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!