Discuss Scratch

TenType
Scratcher
54 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Scrrratsh wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

Pizzab4boyz wrote:

Hey can some on help me out? I think scratch has a glitch or some thing because in my game VOTE witch is funnier!!! I started the game but my sprites did not show up. then I tried adding code I put a when green flag clicked forever show but nothing happend and now I have to remake the game. this is the second time its happend. what do I do?
Please ask this in Help with Scripts or Bugs and Glitches next time, I don't think this has anything to do with the wiki…. :v
Make sure that all graphic effects are cleared and that your sprites are on the front row.
i… need… that… BIRB
how d'you put stuff and images Under your posts?

Just create a signature in https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/Scrrratsh

Join the Scratch Wiki!
Made by Scratchers, for Scratchers!
Created December 6, 2008
My Profile | My User Page

I have 1188 contributions as of December 8, 2019!
Thank you for shopping at Safeway!
god286
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

TenType wrote:

Scrrratsh wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

Pizzab4boyz wrote:

Hey can some on help me out? I think scratch has a glitch or some thing because in my game VOTE witch is funnier!!! I started the game but my sprites did not show up. then I tried adding code I put a when green flag clicked forever show but nothing happend and now I have to remake the game. this is the second time its happend. what do I do?
Please ask this in Help with Scripts or Bugs and Glitches next time, I don't think this has anything to do with the wiki…. :v
Make sure that all graphic effects are cleared and that your sprites are on the front row.
i… need… that… BIRB
how d'you put stuff and images Under your posts?

Just create a signature in https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/Scrrratsh
I said the same thing

BlueStarPort
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I have a wiki account, however it was made for a former acc of mine. Is it possible to change my custom sig but still have it link to my page for my former account? Or should I do something else?

How to create a signature:
Go here; or
Go to the bottom left of the discussion home page, and press “Change your signature”.
I have no idea if I'm using that semicolon correctly
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

BlueStarPort wrote:

I have a wiki account, however it was made for a former acc of mine. Is it possible to change my custom sig but still have it link to my page for my former account? Or should I do something else?
I suppose it's okay to specify a different name in your sig, as long as it links back to your original (and only) Wiki userpage, talk, contribs, etc.

post brought to you by the preview links bug and the uploads site bug. 看一下中文 Scratch 維基想參加?請參考這頁
Join the Scratch Wiki!
Made by Scratchers, for Scratchers, since December 6, 2008

BlueStarPort
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

kenny2scratch wrote:

BlueStarPort wrote:

I have a wiki account, however it was made for a former acc of mine. Is it possible to change my custom sig but still have it link to my page for my former account? Or should I do something else?
I suppose it's okay to specify a different name in your sig, as long as it links back to your original (and only) Wiki userpage, talk, contribs, etc.
Okay, thanks!

How to create a signature:
Go here; or
Go to the bottom left of the discussion home page, and press “Change your signature”.
I have no idea if I'm using that semicolon correctly
lydid001ISA
New to Scratch
1 post

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Please can you add “turn on the spot” to scratch wiky?
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

lydid001ISA wrote:

Please can you add “turn on the spot” to scratch wiky?
What do you mean by that?

ACTIVE TO SEPTEMBER 8 | 1000/1000 Posts!
Oh wait, I forgot! I also hate those idiot/over-complaining Facebook moms! | "covfefe” -Donald Trump

EXTENDED SIGNATURE
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

lydid001ISA wrote:

Please can you add “turn on the spot” to scratch wiky?
“turn on the spot”? That sounds like a bad automatic translation of something, what's the original name for it?

post brought to you by the preview links bug and the uploads site bug. 看一下中文 Scratch 維基想參加?請參考這頁
Join the Scratch Wiki!
Made by Scratchers, for Scratchers, since December 6, 2008

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Hello!

I think you need to create a tutorial on how to make a colour-faded backdrop on Scratch!

Thanks, and bye!

help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Hello!

I think you need to create a tutorial on how to make a colour-faded backdrop on Scratch!

Thanks, and bye!
I think the wiki has one.

ACTIVE TO SEPTEMBER 8 | 1000/1000 Posts!
Oh wait, I forgot! I also hate those idiot/over-complaining Facebook moms! | "covfefe” -Donald Trump

EXTENDED SIGNATURE
TenType
Scratcher
54 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

NYCDOT wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Hello!

I think you need to create a tutorial on how to make a colour-faded backdrop on Scratch!

Thanks, and bye!
I think the wiki has one.
I believe I saw one before, but I can't seem to find it.

Join the Scratch Wiki!
Made by Scratchers, for Scratchers!
Created December 6, 2008
My Profile | My User Page

I have 1188 contributions as of December 8, 2019!
Thank you for shopping at Safeway!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

NYCDOT wrote:

~snip~
I think the wiki has one.

Really? For some reason I am not able to find it.

help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile
god286
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I just want to give a tip for editors: use the random pages, it's useful sometimes

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

god286 wrote:

I just want to give a tip for editors: use the random pages, it's useful sometimes

I sent a request note — hopefully I will be accepted.

help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

god286 wrote:

I just want to give a tip for editors: use the random pages, it's useful sometimes
Yee, that's what I do when I have nothing to do. Every now and then I find something to fix x)

Last edited by NilsTheBest (July 8, 2019 10:03:57)


Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

NilsTheBest wrote:

~snip~
Yee, that's what I do when I have nothing to do. Every now and then I find something to fix x)

Thanks for the advice. I have send a request note for the second time asking to become an editor.

help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Nambaseking01 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

~snip~
Yee, that's what I do when I have nothing to do. Every now and then I find something to fix x)

Thanks for the advice. I have send a request note for the second time asking to become an editor.
Please don’t spam the request notes, it can sometimes take a couple days to get a result.

ACTIVE TO SEPTEMBER 8 | 1000/1000 Posts!
Oh wait, I forgot! I also hate those idiot/over-complaining Facebook moms! | "covfefe” -Donald Trump

EXTENDED SIGNATURE
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

NYCDOT wrote:

~snip~
Please don’t spam the request notes, it can sometimes take a couple days to get a result.

I sent my request note a week ago.

Why do so many people on Scratch think I'm an idiot? I am getting super offended.

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (July 8, 2019 13:52:08)


help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile
SCATCHYNOOB132
Scratcher
93 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

is this for random posts or something else

WHOO I AM A FURRY!
road to 100 posts!
yes i have a fursona YEET
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

SCATCHYNOOB132 wrote:

is this for random posts or something else

No, read the main post. It's about the Scratch Wiki.

help me edit this or u should comment “I will view all your projects” on my profile

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile