Discuss Scratch

InfinityWatch
Scratcher
23 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Make an oldest studio page plz
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

InfinityWatch wrote:

Make an oldest studio page plz
We do not usually create articles about user-generated content


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
Max_Playz236
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

jvvg wrote:

InfinityWatch wrote:

Make an oldest studio page plz
We do not usually create articles about user-generated content
???

Hello! I'm @Max_Playz236 (or Max for short). I'm an extrovert who loves to learn new things (especially in code), stay active and occupied, and play basketball.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Max_Playz236 wrote:

jvvg wrote:

InfinityWatch wrote:

Make an oldest studio page plz
We do not usually create articles about user-generated content
???
Our policy prohibits articles on users and user-generated content (projects, studios, etc.) with very few exceptions. See the link in my previous message for an explanation of why.


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
Max_Playz236
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

jvvg wrote:

Max_Playz236 wrote:

jvvg wrote:

InfinityWatch wrote:

Make an oldest studio page plz
We do not usually create articles about user-generated content
???
Our policy prohibits articles on users and user-generated content (projects, studios, etc.) with very few exceptions. See the link in my previous message for an explanation of why.
when @greenFlag clicked
say [thanks the link was helpful] for (2) secs
stop [message]

Hello! I'm @Max_Playz236 (or Max for short). I'm an extrovert who loves to learn new things (especially in code), stay active and occupied, and play basketball.
Max_Playz236
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Boba_Softie wrote:

does anyone know how to change your profile picture if it wont work
Click onto your profile and then click the picture before your name, if you are new to Scratch it would normally be a cat sprite then upload the pfp from your files and refresh you page and you are good to go.

Hello! I'm @Max_Playz236 (or Max for short). I'm an extrovert who loves to learn new things (especially in code), stay active and occupied, and play basketball.
G-ccaatt
Scratcher
30 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Add FluffyScratch Auth to the wiki!
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 97.0.4692.71, No Flash version detected

Last edited by G-ccaatt (Jan. 22, 2022 10:00:55)


when green flag clicked
go to [follow button v]
wait until <mouse down?>
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs

Follow
G-ccaatt
ahmetlii
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

G-ccaatt wrote:

Add FluffyScratch Auth to the wiki!
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 97.0.4692.71, No Flash version detected
Unfortunately, the English Scratch Wiki has a restrictive policy on user-generated contents, and hence it cannot be created at the moment.

Last edited by ahmetlii (Jan. 22, 2022 16:44:19)


Türkçe Scratch Viki'ye katılın!
Türk Scratch'çiler için Türk Scratch'çiler yapıyor.



CabanTV2021
Scratcher
5 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Help. I'm making beat saber, but I don't know how to make clones do something the original sprite is doing. Does it have to do with this block?
when I start as a clone

or even this?

when I start as a clone
repeat until <(size) = [450]>
change size by (10)
end

Last edited by CabanTV2021 (Jan. 23, 2022 01:07:50)


Hey! I'm TV. My account is 1 year old now!
dylan-space
Scratcher
46 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Cloud variables are max of 10, how did people make MMO games?

[Removed]

Last edited by Harakou (Jan. 23, 2022 03:35:10)


Enter my profile and follow me!
Use C# (Unity) for graphics, not Scratch. and Try Python.

zombie trigger - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/629102308/
3D sample - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/630406514/

my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDFFdxMSJVhMnV7srQO-PA
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

dylan-space wrote:

Cloud variables are max of 10, how did people make MMO games?
They often use a text compression algorithm to hold multiple player values in one variable.
Also, please do not advertise your projects here. The best place to do that is in your Signature.



dylan-space
Scratcher
46 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

LOL I didn't know how to sign.

Enter my profile and follow me!
Use C# (Unity) for graphics, not Scratch. and Try Python.

zombie trigger - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/629102308/
3D sample - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/630406514/

my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDFFdxMSJVhMnV7srQO-PA
Max_Playz236
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

dylan-space wrote:

LOL I didn't know how to sign.
??

Hello! I'm @Max_Playz236 (or Max for short). I'm an extrovert who loves to learn new things (especially in code), stay active and occupied, and play basketball.
annoymus_Error_10101
Scratcher
47 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I can't make a scratch wiki account!
I already put the code in the project but it said “Please comment the verification code while logged into Scratch account ‘annonymus_Error_10101’.”

<[.] > [.]> // this is my pet humming. he always hums.
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

annoymus_Error_10101 wrote:

I can't make a scratch wiki account!
I already put the code in the project but it said “Please comment the verification code while logged into Scratch account ‘annonymus_Error_10101’.”
Two possible reasons:
  • You commented the code while signed into a different account than the one you were trying to use on the wiki.
  • You added additional words or spaces to the code in your comment. Copy the code exactly as it is (the whole thing) and paste it directly into the auth project. Don't add any words, spaces, anything.



jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

annoymus_Error_10101 wrote:

I can't make a scratch wiki account!
I already put the code in the project but it said “Please comment the verification code while logged into Scratch account ‘annonymus_Error_10101’.”
It looks like you misspelled your username. Your username here is annoymus_Error_10101, while you entered annonymus_Error_10101 (note the extra N before the Y).


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
_suntoucher_
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Within the last couple hours many of the Scratch Wiki pages have lost their scrollbars.

Have tried multiple browsers,on multiple computers.
SaltyTree
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

_suntoucher_ wrote:

Within the last couple hours many of the Scratch Wiki pages have lost their scrollbars.

Have tried multiple browsers,on multiple computers.
Can reproduce, I can't even scroll, even with space, up/down arrows and page up/down.

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7 (actually 11.6.1), Chrome 97.0.4692.99, No Flash version detected

Edit: it acts normal on the Scratch Wiki Home, but on other pages there are no scrollbars and I can't scroll.

Last edited by SaltyTree (Jan. 25, 2022 03:29:27)


This is my signature, which appears on the bottom of every post I make.
highlight this and press Shift+Down to see how to make the button things.

{
:: #32a852 ring
:: #3257a8 ring
:: #e39b27 ring
:: #e327ae ring
:: #2798e3 ring
} :: #7d7d7d ring

[scratchblocks]
{
:: #32a852 ring
:: #3257a8 ring
:: #e39b27 ring
:: #e327ae ring
:: #2798e3 ring
} :: #7d7d7d ring
[/scratchblocks]












































































{}{]{]{}[]]dd(4)ghsdfggh]][}{][}[][]67
[[[[[[[[]]]]{{{{}}}}]]]]{{{{pressed?> v] p[[[[]]]]{{{{}}}}}}}}
{ {[(R)]}<key [<color [#4be81c]pen upy [(pick v]resndom <((picro (10an(1k raom () t)) to n0)) * (0)) = []> to ra (10))sed?>
pen up
pen t5
pen up
}}}[][]][][][][][]{{}{{}{}{}{][}[]{}[*(BY)) tcot.rxxxJ()(()()(090090)( :: hat
(Tryh^ v) of [sprite 1 v]
dont_use_cb_major
Scratcher
30 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

why can't i scroll in wiki?

when green flag clicked
message [prevent users from using Cb major v]

<[/_ /]>
dont_use_cb_major
Scratcher
30 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

SaltyTree wrote:

_suntoucher_ wrote:

Within the last couple hours many of the Scratch Wiki pages have lost their scrollbars.

Have tried multiple browsers,on multiple computers.
Can reproduce, I can't even scroll, even with space, up/down arrows and page up/down.

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7 (actually 11.6.1), Chrome 97.0.4692.99, No Flash version detected

Edit: it acts normal on the Scratch Wiki Home, but on other pages there are no scrollbars and I can't scroll.

mine is windows 10 it also don't have scroll bar

when green flag clicked
message [prevent users from using Cb major v]

<[/_ /]>

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile