Discuss Scratch

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

boileyboy wrote:

You know featured projects on your profile? Can you try adding a featured studio to go on people's profiles? PLEASE?

when green flag clicked
add [featured studios] to [scratch v]
This isn't the place to suggest things. Go here to suggest things.

Placeholder
Placeholder
Highlight this and use SHIFT-DOWN to view my whole signature.
Contrary to popular belief, the ST does actually listen.
Computer: Microsoft Surface Book 2. OS: Windows 10 x64 21H1. Browser: Microsoft Edge 91 or Mozilla Firefox 89 on Fridays
I can usually be found in Suggestions and QaS, but I can sometimes be found in HWS, B&G, and the ATs. I'm also a Scratch Wiki editor. He/Him
Play my Game. Bitmap or Vector?
Offline Editor Sync. Lego Mindstorms and Spike Prime extension(s).
My 50th Post! My 100th Post!!! My 500th Post!!!!!My 1000th post
Want to be more popular than Griffpatch? Click This Link

Applications are open.

(^.^ :: sensing) // this is Blocky, he eats kumquats before they eat my siggy
<-.- :: control> // This is my other kumquat guard. He was once a kumquat, but got kicked out for having sharp edges
;
mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mybearworld wrote:

Might want to update https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Studio
IMO, it should be split into “Studios (2.0)” with info on Scratchr2 studios and “Studios” with info on the new scratch-www studios.

Placeholder
Placeholder
Computer: Microsoft Surface Book 2. OS: Windows 10 x64 21H1. Browser: Microsoft Edge 91 or Mozilla Firefox 89 on Fridays
I can usually be found in Suggestions and QaS, but I can sometimes be found in HWS, B&G, and the ATs. I'm also a Scratch Wiki editor. He/Him

Applications are open.

<-.- :: control> // This is my other kumquat guard. He was once a kumquat, but got kicked out for having sharp edges
;
samq64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhuls wrote:

mybearworld wrote:

IMO, it should be split into “Studios (2.0)” with info on Scratchr2 studios and “Studios” with info on the new scratch-www studios.
Although, there aren't really any changes so maybe it's not worth splitting?

My environment unless Otherwise noted:
OS: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 • Browser: Firefox 93 • The extension version: 1.20

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

samq64 wrote:

dhuls wrote:

mybearworld wrote:

A page for the 2.0 website exists, even though it's the same thing as the 3.0 website. Although, I think that page should be deleted (I added the template in the 1st place)

Placeholder
Placeholder

Applications are open.

;
Supermariofan432
Scratcher
100+ posts

yeah

samq64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhuls wrote:

samq64 wrote:

dhuls wrote:

mybearworld wrote:

A page for the 2.0 website exists, even though it's the same thing as the 3.0 website. Although, I think that page should be deleted (I added the template in the 1st place)
Ok, if the 2.0 website has its own article, then the Scrath 3.0 studios should too.

Last edited by samq64 (July 6, 2021 15:47:49)

My environment unless Otherwise noted:
OS: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 • Browser: Firefox 93 • The extension version: 1.20

kccuber
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm currently working on updating some of the images to newer versions.

be moist
Lol take that SVG banner. made using inkscape. Font is Comfortaa

Please use the Ocular forum search tool made by @Jeffalo.

when @greenFlag in the signature viewed:: hat operators
say [Hi! I'm kccuber. Check out Airplane Dodge!]::operators
Here is the link. Copy and paste it into a new tab: (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/488605725/:: pen) ::operators
oof the semicolon invaded my signature
;

ignore this please
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/f9a261018f755d62bbb835716e43f592.gif

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/505033][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/bc9acb0a44fd395470a0ee3103ca3558.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/503423/][img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/122a6df183c08c67f75c36ebcb0749e5.gif[/img][/url]
PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

instead about talking about studios. how about remove the history from the scratch team page before the last name update because now i know za-chary's last name and many other st members last names too.

be moist
dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PoIygon wrote:

instead about talking about studios. how about remove the history from the scratch team page before the last name update because now i know za-chary's last name and many other st members last names too.
They'll probably keep it until an ST member asks them to keep it. If they do, they'll delete/hide the revisions.

Last edited by dhuls (July 8, 2021 03:02:35)

Placeholder
Placeholder

Applications are open.

;
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

dhuls wrote:

PoIygon wrote:

They'll probably keep it until an ST member asks them to keep it. If they do, they'll delete/hide the revisions.
I will say that we are collectively uncomfortable with those last names being displayed. If there is a way to remove them, we would appreciate it if they were removed. Unfortunately, I don't think we can really enforce this, to my knowledge.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

dhuls wrote:

PoIygon wrote:

I will say that we are collectively uncomfortable with those last names being displayed. If there is a way to remove them, we would appreciate it if they were removed. Unfortunately, I don't think we can really enforce this, to my knowledge.
is sharing which collage you went to personal info?

if it is personal info then im just gonna stop searching stuff up.

oh wait theres a book about zoe???

Last edited by PoIygon (July 8, 2021 03:20:33)

be moist
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

PoIygon wrote:

It depends on if the person going to college wants to share that information themselves. In general we've been okay with Scratchers sharing which college they went to, if they want to.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

PoIygon wrote:

It depends on if the person going to college wants to share that information themselves. In general we've been okay with Scratchers sharing which college they went to, if they want to.
i was asking you that question because you graduated from collage

be moist
adela4108
Scratcher
1 post

What do you think about the new studio update? Lots or people are saying that they would like to have a choice if they want to give managers more permissions, increase comment threads, make more managers, increase the amount of followers possible for the studio, etc.
scienceexplorer1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello all wiki editors from the new studios update (check scratch studio update forum post),
Please update all the studio-related articles because it seems few haven't fully been updates yet.

Last edited by scienceexplorer1 (July 8, 2021 13:23:45)

Be cool
- Chilout -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uoXbsmEBf4

The future lies ahead of us.

Did you know the universe is immensely filled with vacuum rather then any form of matter inside of it?. Well probably you do …
But here is the thing when andromeda galaxy collides with milky way it is expected that not a single star will collide. Space is space. Matter is in a very very small space.

mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mybearworld wrote:

File:Remove_Project_Studio.png
Updated. To see this, you might want to do a hard refresh.

Placeholder
Placeholder

Applications are open.

;
mybearworld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like making images… here are another two. You'll probably need to tweak the sizing, as assets doesn't really support that

File:A_typical_add_everything_studio.png

File:SDS_Curator_Meeting_Area.png

Last edited by mybearworld (July 9, 2021 14:36:28)

dhuls
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mybearworld wrote:

I like making images… here are another two. You'll probably need to tweak the sizing, as assets doesn't really support that

File:A_typical_add_everything_studio.png
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/6708990eb70214c7d208dd52eaf0b2e5.png[/img]

File:SDS_Curator_Meeting_Area.png
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/fbc03ed564d5a3654f22ae2c5ea8156c.png[/img]

Updated.

Placeholder
Placeholder

Applications are open.

;