Discuss Scratch

The-Scratchy-Games
Scratcher
19 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

e

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[Bored?] = [Yes]> then
broadcast [Make a scratch project v]


else
wait (until popular) secs
end
end

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [support ukraine! v]
end
CyberNat2K
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

CyberNat2K wrote:

http://shefwerld.rirurin.com/post/index.html?category what is this website?
It's a statistics website for the Scratch forums. You can look users up on there and see how many posts they have and how they rank on some sort of a leaderboard.

The-Scratchy-Games wrote:

e
Please don't spam.

Last edited by TheGlassPenguin (March 23, 2021 14:44:16)







bobcat0701
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Hi i'm requesting the page, “Are shared accounts allowed?” As it could be useful to show someone if they have a shared account.

Thanks

caleb he/they nintendo collector electronics modder forumer




| profile | wiki userpage | arg | youtube | ocular | github | wikipedia |









IF YOU see THIS COMMENT CAT ON MY PROFILE
























aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa










































, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected, No Flash version detected
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

bobcat0701 wrote:

Hi i'm requesting the page, “Are shared accounts allowed?” As it could be useful to show someone if they have a shared account.

Thanks
Don't we already have that with this page?






jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

bobcat0701 wrote:

Hi i'm requesting the page, “Are shared accounts allowed?” As it could be useful to show someone if they have a shared account.

Thanks
Don't we already have that with this page?
That page describes the situation in detail, but I created a FAQ about it.

jvvg
Professional full stack web developer who first learned programming in Scratch
Administrator and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
KaRodriguez_Remix
Scratcher
94 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Last edited by KaRodriguez_Remix (March 23, 2021 23:07:26)


Scratch rules!
~~~~
KaRodriguez_Remix
Scratcher
94 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

AfraidRacer wrote:

AAAH! The Scratch Wiki has turned PURPLE!
What was the original color? Wow I asked you this 3 years late during the pandemic?

Scratch rules!
~~~~
46009361
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

KaRodriguez_Remix wrote:

To use square brackets in the forums, do it like this (source):
[[]BBcode[]]
[[] will show as [ and []] will show as ]. The ] can also be represented as only ].

Last edited by 46009361 (March 23, 2021 23:16:28)


Inspired by coder2045—which, in turn, got inspired by Mr_PenguinAlex.
What's wrong with these blocks? There are zero mistakes because no round has started yet. Beware that some of the mistakes don't relate to the Scratch blocks below.
// No round has started yet.
Be the first to comment all of the mistakes on my profile correctly and you'll get a love! You can't comment any mistakes right now because there are none!
Lagged2Death
Scratcher
21 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

46009361 wrote:

KaRodriguez_Remix wrote:

To use square brackets in the forums, do it like this (source):
[[]BBcode[]]
[[] will show as [ and []] will show as ]. The ] can also be represented as only ].
k

Last edited by Lagged2Death (March 23, 2021 23:17:40)

Novaguy3528
Scratcher
9 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Hi Guys,
I don't know where to go about this, but my project titled Close To The Sun by The Fat Rat and Anjulie has been taken down by the Scratch Team, for not making changes to the original song. I was just wondering where I go to make an inquiry about this, since I gave due credit to both The Fat Rat and Anjulie in the Credits section, and The Fat Rat has personally said that using his music is fine, as long as one gives credit to him. I am just wondering if there is a specific appeal section where I can appeal this case?
Thanks,
Novaguy3528
****Edit: I found the copyright appeal email and have sent an email to the scratch team.

Last edited by Novaguy3528 (March 24, 2021 00:16:57)

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Novaguy3528 wrote:

Hi Guys,
I don't know where to go about this, but my project titled Close To The Sun by The Fat Rat and Anjulie has been taken down by the Scratch Team, for not making changes to the original song. I was just wondering where I go to inquire about this, since I gave due credit to both The Fat Rat and Anjulie in the Credits section, and The Fat Rat has personally said that using his music is fine, as long as one gives credit to him. I am just wondering if there is a specific appeal section where I can appeal this case?
Thanks,
Novaguy3528
In this case, use Contact Us to directly contact the Scratch Team.
did languagetool autocorrect this quote? I think it did






Novaguy3528
Scratcher
9 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Novaguy3528 wrote:

Hi Guys,
I don't know where to go about this, but my project titled Close To The Sun by The Fat Rat and Anjulie has been taken down by the Scratch Team, for not making changes to the original song. I was just wondering where I go to inquire about this, since I gave due credit to both The Fat Rat and Anjulie in the Credits section, and The Fat Rat has personally said that using his music is fine, as long as one gives credit to him. I am just wondering if there is a specific appeal section where I can appeal this case?
Thanks,
Novaguy3528
In this case, use Contact Us to directly contact the Scratch Team.
did languagetool autocorrect this quote? I think it did
Thanks!
Flowermanvista
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Flowermanvista wrote:

This article contains incorrect information - only WAV and MP3 are supported. (I am running Windows, so if it's different on other platforms, please let me know.)

The Scratch 3 Project Save Troubleshooter - find out why your project won't save

ST, Please Add A Warning When A Size Limit Is Exceeded

My Dumb Creations - THE BEST ANIMATION | The Windows 98 Experience (made on Windows 98) | nobody cares about Me… | the2000 Reveals Their New Profile Picture | Not Dumb Creations - Ten Years

Ctrl+Shift+Down for more…
Do evil kumquats keep eating your signature? Assert your dominance and eat the evil kumquats. Did you know that kumquats are only about the size of an olive?

Want to put a high-quality video in your project with better results than you can get from any GIF converter? Ask me on my profile and I can hook you up.
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Flowermanvista wrote:

Flowermanvista wrote:

This article contains incorrect information - only WAV and MP3 are supported. (I am running Windows, so if it's different on other platforms, please let me know.)
Yeah, it's the same for ChromeOS too.






46009361
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

-snip-
did languagetool autocorrect this quote? I think it did
Yes, it changed “make an inquiry” to “inquire.”

Inspired by coder2045—which, in turn, got inspired by Mr_PenguinAlex.
What's wrong with these blocks? There are zero mistakes because no round has started yet. Beware that some of the mistakes don't relate to the Scratch blocks below.
// No round has started yet.
Be the first to comment all of the mistakes on my profile correctly and you'll get a love! You can't comment any mistakes right now because there are none!
-Skeptical-
Scratcher
12 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

hi

Hello
he/him
made the 66666 topic in help with scripts
46009361
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

-Skeptical- wrote:

hi
No need to quote to send a message. I know it's confusing due to the nature of the quote button's icon looking like a person talking.

Inspired by coder2045—which, in turn, got inspired by Mr_PenguinAlex.
What's wrong with these blocks? There are zero mistakes because no round has started yet. Beware that some of the mistakes don't relate to the Scratch blocks below.
// No round has started yet.
Be the first to comment all of the mistakes on my profile correctly and you'll get a love! You can't comment any mistakes right now because there are none!
Arsen_Melkonyan
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

oh

Last edited by Arsen_Melkonyan (March 24, 2021 15:37:53)

wangat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Who made the April Fools page on the wiki? Just curious…

Last edited by kaj (March 32nd 00:00:00)

| wangat | 2K+ forum posts! | =^..^= |
———
| he/him | christian | ravenclaw | html | tagnaw |
———
| Camp Counselor | SWC Reviewer | SDS Helper | Forum Helper | Experienced Wikian |
———
❝ =^..^= ❞ — =^..^=

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile