Discuss Scratch

Ennard5877
Scratcher
51 posts

Black code

So, do you have any favors?

Ennard5877, An intermediate scratcher and happy to participate in forums!
Walle10-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Black code

Ennard5877 wrote:

So, do you have any favors?
?

When life give you lemons, talk to the manager of the lottery, and don't start a lemon flavored snow cone stand because you'll get thrown in jail by the health inspector, and deleted, and then you'll come back as an evil hacker nemesis in an evil plot to destroy Scratch.
Ennard5877
Scratcher
51 posts

Black code

I mean, all the other guys are doing stuff and all I did WAS A FRICKING ROBOT THAT HAS BADLY OUTLINED WINGS!

BlackCat626
Scratcher
12 posts

Black code

Ennard5877 wrote:

I mean, all the other guys are doing stuff and all I did WAS A FRICKING ROBOT THAT HAS BADLY OUTLINED WINGS!
Thats Because im the only one thats really active besides Wall10-0. If you made some nice art and posted the link, we would use it im sure. (or parts of it im some cases)

when green flag clicked
add [BlackCat626] to [Scratchers with signatures v]
-BlackCat626
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

I could try arting i guess
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/210293529/ This is my droid I drew some attachments and colors so u can try and see which one fits
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

When will you start making part 2?
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

Well this will be copied from black code part 1 since i need a reminder of what needs to be done

Wall-e:
have some droids drawn (like 2) but I am horrible at making heads or people… I really need to push myself to make an awesome piece of artwork like the black robot on the cover…

Also for the inside of the black code ship… I will need a scratcher who is good at designing backdrops for help…

So artists are wanted in the collaboration…

Time is also important…

even if nobody is looking forward to your projects, it is good to get them finished within a 24-72 hour period. otherwise, you are looking at a 4 month coding time…

I though having other help speed up the putting together of projects would help… So coders wanted (for things like putting together things like this or mini games)

Also music is good too… Angry birds music is not gonna cut it…

Finally, story. I may want some more characters or interesting twists or decisions, so creativeness is welcome…

Last edited by goldfish321 (March 15, 2018 20:05:28)

goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

switch costume to [ v]
Walle10-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Black code

goldfish321 wrote:

When will you start making part 2?

So I'm going to jump ahead and start production on part 2…
please request any part and get it back within 24-72 hours…
most of the stuff can be found in this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/205432323/ or remixes of this project

it will be made sort of like a M.A.P.
please use one sprite… no effect block other than the ghost effect… and no backdrops… clones and stamp block are encouraged…

part 1 :: @GrayGrayWay11
part 2 ::
part 3 :: @Ennard5877
part 4 :: @goldfish321
part 5 ::

this is all for now.. I will add more later

you will see the number before the part…

Story ::

(I'm skipping part 1 because it is already being worked on)

part 2
the camera shows a top secret military base. then it cuts to the inside with scratch cat and a professor guy (I have not decided what he looks like)
professor notifies scratch cat “that sample you brought back from the black code ship (I decided that he escapes with the white computer block thingy) I put in stop block hibernation for safety reasons”
shows the white computer block thingy in stop block hibernation
the professor continues “I was thinking I could bring it out of hibernation and connect it with a green flag block… it the military disagrees… but it is the only way to get accurate results”

you then have a decision (I will animate the decision)

part 3
if you say no, the professor will say “so be it!”
then scratch cat notices it is a black code robot and the robot shape sifts into some sort of evil looking droid.

part 4
if you say yes, the professor will activate the droid and scratch cat will ask “how did you do that so easily?”
then the professor will reveal that he is actually a black code droid disguised as the professor.

part 5
then you have a short fight sequence. and eventually the black code droid knocks out scratch cat.

Last edited by Walle10-0 (March 24, 2018 15:13:01)

When life give you lemons, talk to the manager of the lottery, and don't start a lemon flavored snow cone stand because you'll get thrown in jail by the health inspector, and deleted, and then you'll come back as an evil hacker nemesis in an evil plot to destroy Scratch.
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

I'll try part 4 but i doubt ill complete it in time
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

Wait a second. Are we supposed to use the other pieces of art already made to piece together our project?
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

I drew a professor https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/210355648/#player he looks kinda derpy
Ennard5877
Scratcher
51 posts

Black code

Part 3!
when green flag clicked
repeat until <I get part 3>
wait for me to get part 3
end

Walle10-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Black code

goldfish321 wrote:

I drew a professor https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/210355648/#player he looks kinda derpy

Ennard5877 wrote:

Part 3!
when green flag clicked
repeat until <I get part 3>
wait for me to get part 3
end
ok I just noticed that we may need to keep the same animation
before we make anything else, let's decide what the professor should look like

perhaps we should use one of the scratch characters…

Last edited by Walle10-0 (March 16, 2018 18:19:40)

goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

Umm i already made a professor
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

But he looks very derpy

Gahh 60 second wait!
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

k i'm done i guess

potiential part 4 - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/210355648/#player
goldfish321
Scratcher
67 posts

Black code

None of them make good professors
Walle10-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Black code

goldfish321 wrote:

None of them make good professors
perhaps we should use Professor Pico to make sure everybody uses the same professor…