Discuss Scratch

PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

Wiggler or Pink Gold Peach? Who do you choose? Results come out next month!


Personally, I vote Wiggler! =3

Last edited by PowerPooka35 (March 4, 2018 20:40:59)


The Singcada go wot
RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who's better?

Hmmm… I think Wiggler! I do like Pink Gold Peach though…..
PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

RandomCatz4Life wrote:

Hmmm… I think Wiggler! I do like Pink Gold Peach though…..
That's cool!

The Singcada go wot
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who's better?

Wiggler because it's the only one with purpose but it should still be kept out of the spin-offs. Pink Gold Peach just shouldn't exist in general (people get mad at Metal Mario but I think he's a cool throwback and 2nd option, Gold Mario shouldn't exist though either)

Come join the Memes/Trends studio! In 9 months let's just say a lot of insanity has been created so yeah you can check it out or join in on the fun
PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Wiggler because it's the only one with purpose but it should still be kept out of the spin-offs. Pink Gold Peach just shouldn't exist in general (people get mad at Metal Mario but I think he's a cool throwback and 2nd option, Gold Mario shouldn't exist though either)
Why out of the spin-offs? Either way, I agree with you!

The Singcada go wot
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who's better?

wiggler, but I main king boo and mametchi

Just a weirdo who likes dogmons, memes, tamagotchi and more!
when green flag clicked
say [Scratch > School work]
(Images coming soon)
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who's better?

PowerPooka35 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Wiggler because it's the only one with purpose but it should still be kept out of the spin-offs. Pink Gold Peach just shouldn't exist in general (people get mad at Metal Mario but I think he's a cool throwback and 2nd option, Gold Mario shouldn't exist though either)
Why out of the spin-offs? Either way, I agree with you!
There are other characters who deserve to be there more (even enemies who deserve it more) but I wouldn't get mad if he was in one

Come join the Memes/Trends studio! In 9 months let's just say a lot of insanity has been created so yeah you can check it out or join in on the fun
PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

-ColorMaster- wrote:

PowerPooka35 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Wiggler because it's the only one with purpose but it should still be kept out of the spin-offs. Pink Gold Peach just shouldn't exist in general (people get mad at Metal Mario but I think he's a cool throwback and 2nd option, Gold Mario shouldn't exist though either)
Why out of the spin-offs? Either way, I agree with you!
There are other characters who deserve to be there more (even enemies who deserve it more) but I wouldn't get mad if he was in one
Okay. Makes sense when you put it that way!

The Singcada go wot
Super_Mario35
Scratcher
3 posts

Who's better?

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Flash 27.0 (release 0)
forever
say [hgvggvjvh] for (2) secs
end
PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

Super_Mario35 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Flash 27.0 (release 0)
forever
say [hgvggvjvh] for (2) secs
end
???

The Singcada go wot
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who's better?

Don or Kat?


Oh no kumquats again……… Or is CubeUpload just down?

Anyway, I better say something. I have to say this: #FlossingIsForYourTeeth
_Pallysol_
Scratcher
1 post

Who's better?

Wiggler!!! Pally Pally!
PowerPooka35
Scratcher
30 posts

Who's better?

_Pallysol_ wrote:

Wiggler!!! Pally Pally!
How cute, Pallysol!

The Singcada go wot

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile