Discuss Scratch

--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

HOW TO ORDER

Intro or Outro?

What type of Intro/Outro?
This can be 2D, 3D, cool, smooth,etc

Any Special Effects?

What Song Do you want? (I can pick for you if you want!)

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 19, 2018 12:55:30)

--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

NO MORE LOGOS

Sorry! I just can't do them to people's liking. I will do it for the people that already requested, but other than that, NO MORE

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 19, 2018 12:56:40)

Would-You-Rather
Scratcher
1 post

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can you post the one you made for me. Thx
--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Would-You-Rather wrote:

Can you post the one you made for me. Thx
I did, but the link is here: Here!

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 1, 2018 20:50:03)

-Cyberdragon-
Scratcher
1 post

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can you make one for me?
RavensJellybone
Scratcher
13 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can I have a logo? I'm making a project and I want a logo with a rounded corner square, purple sky, a ground that looks like it was hit by an earthquake, and a sad Scratch cat standing on the ground.

Last edited by RavensJellybone (Feb. 28, 2018 23:41:14)

--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

RavensJellybone wrote:

Can I have a logo? I'm making a project and I want a logo with a rounded corner square, purple sky, a ground that looks like it was hit by an earthquake, and a sad Scratch cat standing on the ground.
I'm on it! And since you are one of my first customers, I will follow you! I am finished!

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 1, 2018 13:39:34)

--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

-Cyberdragon- wrote:

Can you make one for me?
I am on it!

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 1, 2018 13:36:43)

picklepop70
Scratcher
2 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can you make one for me? i want it as my original logo, but it going up in flames and then a bald eagle ( on fire { blue fire} if possible) swooping down into a purple alien sunset
jlccyoung
Scratcher
2 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

I want a logo. and also a cool intro can you like the logo that you make for me like explode at the end of the thing and spin and ill let you chose a song and have like it on fire through out the entire thing and like i said have it explode at the end like just have the logo look like a futuristic J and have that doing the stuff in the intro

Last edited by jlccyoung (March 1, 2018 03:04:45)

mulismos
Scratcher
1 post

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can you have an M and make fire behind it for the logo; For the outro can You make an M with it going forwards (bigger) backward (smaller) and have the fave star and the heart and the blue person for the follow. you can also pick the song almost like this https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/205923503/

Last edited by mulismos (March 5, 2018 16:54:17)

--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

mulismos wrote:

Can you have an M and make fire behind it for the logo; For the outro can You make an M with it going forwards (bigger) backward (smaller) and have the fave star and the heart and the blue person for the follow. you can also pick the song
Ok! I will see what I can do!
--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

jlccyoung wrote:

I want a logo. and also a cool intro can you like the logo that you make for me like explode at the end of the thing and spin and ill let you chose a song and have like it on fire through out the entire thing and like i said have it explode at the end like just have the logo look like a futuristic J and have that doing the stuff in the intro
Ok! I will see what I can do! Thanks!
--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

picklepop70 wrote:

Can you make one for me? i want it as my original logo, but it going up in flames and then a bald eagle ( on fire { blue fire} if possible) swooping down into a purple alien sunset
Can you rephrase?

Last edited by --Oblivion-- (March 1, 2018 13:40:49)

ProgrammeurScratch
New to Scratch
4 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Me I just want a simple logo please with my first username letter please.
--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

ProgrammeurScratch wrote:

Me I just want a simple logo please with my first username letter please.
A P or a P and an S?
ProgrammeurScratch
New to Scratch
4 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

a P and a S please
EpicTruffle
Scratcher
12 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

can I please have an OUTRO with an EpicTruffle Going like Woop! Woop! and dancing around with cos stuff plz? ☘️
stascrath
Scratcher
35 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

Can I please have an intro with a dark shape of the wolf howling at the moon with my username under it. No sounds, and it doesn't has to be detailed. Thanks!
--Oblivion--
Scratcher
17 posts

Intro and logo designs!!!!!

stascrath wrote:

Can I please have an intro with a dark shape of the wolf howling at the moon with my username under it. No sounds, and it doesn't has to be detailed. Thanks!
I'm on it!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile