Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜ [RSS Feed]
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

hellounicorns2 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

OK, I will do it.

Also, just an idea for you, maybe you could make it so that if customers are happy they can leave a review and then you add it to the main post using the cool text!
Yeah!! Good idea!! Thanks!!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds inbetween posts
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Woah…
ⒺⓍⒶⓂⓅⓁⒺ
▒█▀▀▀ ▀▄▒▄▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄▄ ▄▀▒▀▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄

░█▀▀▀ ▀▄░▄▀ ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█▀▀▀ ─░█── ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄█ ░█─── ░█▀▀▀
░█▄▄▄ ▄▀░▀▄ ░█─░█ ░█──░█ ░█─── ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▄

░ █ ▀ ▀ ▀  ▀ ▄ ░ ▄ ▀  ─ █ ▀ ▀ █  ░ █ ▀ ▄ ▀ █  ░ █ ▀ ▀ █  ░ █ ─ ─ ─  ░ █ ▀ ▀ ▀  
░ █ ▀ ▀ ▀  ─ ░ █ ─ ─  ░ █ ▄ ▄ █  ░ █ ░ █ ░ █  ░ █ ▄ ▄ █  ░ █ ─ ─ ─  ░ █ ▀ ▀ ▀  
░ █ ▄ ▄ ▄  ▄ ▀ ░ ▀ ▄  ░ █ ─ ░ █  ░ █ ─ ─ ░ █  ░ █ ─ ─ ─  ░ █ ▄ ▄ █  ░ █ ▄ ▄ ▄  

✄▒█▀▀▀ ▀▄▒▄▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
✄▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀
✄▒█▄▄▄ ▄▀▒▀▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄

╭━━━┳━╮╭━┳━━━┳━╮╭━┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭━━━╮
┃╭━━┻╮╰╯╭┫╭━╮┃┃╰╯┃┃╭━╮┃┃╱╱┃╭━━╯
┃╰━━╮╰╮╭╯┃┃╱┃┃╭╮╭╮┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱┃╰━━╮
┃╭━━╯╭╯╰╮┃╰━╯┃┃┃┃┃┃╭━━┫┃╱╭┫╭━━╯
┃╰━━┳╯╭╮╰┫╭━╮┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╱╱┃╰━╯┃╰━━╮
╰━━━┻━╯╰━┻╯╱╰┻╯╰╯╰┻╯╱╱╰━━━┻━━━╯
┏━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┻┓┗┛┏┫┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━━┛
┃┗━━┓┗┓┏┛┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━┛┃┃╋╋┃┗━━┓
┃┏━━┛┏┛┗┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┫┃╋┏┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┛┏┓┗┫┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┗━┛┃┗━━┓
┗━━━┻━┛┗━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻┛╋╋┗━━━┻━━━┛
✄┏━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┳┓╋╋┏━━━┓
✄┃┏━━┻┓┗┛┏┫┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┏━━┛
✄┃┗━━┓┗┓┏┛┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━┛┃┃╋╋┃┗━━┓
✄┃┏━━┛┏┛┗┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┫┃╋┏┫┏━━┛
✄┃┗━━┳┛┏┓┗┫┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋╋┃┗━┛┃┗━━┓
✄┗━━━┻━┛┗━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻┛╋╋┗━━━┻━━━┛
╔═══╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╗╔═╦═══╦╗──╔═══╗
║╔══╩╗╚╝╔╣╔═╗║║╚╝║║╔═╗║║──║╔══╝
║╚══╗╚╗╔╝║║─║║╔╗╔╗║╚═╝║║──║╚══╗
║╔══╝╔╝╚╗║╚═╝║║║║║║╔══╣║─╔╣╔══╝
║╚══╦╝╔╗╚╣╔═╗║║║║║║║──║╚═╝║╚══╗
╚═══╩═╝╚═╩╝─╚╩╝╚╝╚╩╝──╚═══╩═══╝
╭━━━┳━╮╭━┳━━━┳━╮╭━┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭━━━╮
┃╭━━┻╮╰╯╭┫╭━╮┃┃╰╯┃┃╭━╮┃┃╱╱┃╭━━╯
┃╰━━╮╰╮╭╯┃┃╱┃┃╭╮╭╮┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱┃╰━━╮
┃╭━━╯╭╯╰╮┃╰━╯┃┃┃┃┃┃╭━━┫┃╱╭┫╭━━╯
┃╰━━┳╯╭╮╰┫╭━╮┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╱╱┃╰━╯┃╰━━╮
╰━━━┻━╯╰━┻╯╱╰┻╯╰╯╰┻╯╱╱╰━━━┻━━━╯
This is what happens when you copy and paste all the examples!!
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Um… I know it isn't May yet, but…

Your shop has earned the LeapinLS Bronze (4th Best) Award for the month of May!
Put this picture and the words “Bronze: May 2018” in the OP!

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Um… I know it isn't May yet, but…

Your shop has earned the LeapinLS Bronze (4th Best) Award for the month of May!
Put this picture and the words “Bronze: May 2018” in the OP!
OMG REALLY? YAS! Please post this on my project, the ice cream one.

Last edited by lillianna81 (April 26, 2018 22:36:06)

leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

lillianna81 wrote:

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Um… I know it isn't May yet, but…
(image)
Your shop has earned the LeapinLS Bronze (4th Best) Award for the month of May!
Put this picture and the words “Bronze: May 2018” in the OP!
OMG REALLY? YAS! Please post this on my project, the ice cream one.
Link plz?

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Oh nvm, I see it.

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Oh nvm, I see it.
Thanks soo much! It means the world to me!! How did it earn this achievement?
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

IDK

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

its really only a 4th place award,

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

hellounicorns2 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

OK, I will do it.

Also, just an idea for you, maybe you could make it so that if customers are happy they can leave a review and then you add it to the main post using the cool text!
You post here an awful lot, wanna join?
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

leapinleopardstar wrote:

its really only a 4th place award,
i know but still we never get any rewards

I HATE THE 60 SECONDS POST RULE!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

lillianna81 wrote:

You post here an awful lot, wanna join?
I’m sorry, I get a bit short on time so I don’t think I can join.

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

hellounicorns2 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

You post here an awful lot, wanna join?
I’m sorry, I get a bit short on time so I don’t think I can join.
Oh….. that is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

CoolText wrote:

Shame, I wanted her to join.
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Username: leapinleopardstar
Nickname: Leapin
I understand I can only accept orders that aren't color ones: Uh, what does that mean?
I follow discussion: Yes
Activity: 8/10 on non-school days
Fave color: Amber
Link to bubble text generator: http://patorjk.com/software/taag
Notify you on profile if you are accepted/declined: Please, yes!

Hiya! I've moved accounts to -Reshiram-.


BEPIS

<=^•ω•^= :: variables> // This is Boolnyan. She protects my siggy and eats all the evil kumquats.
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Username: leapinleopardstar
Nickname: Leapin
I understand I can only accept orders that aren't color ones: Uh, what does that mean?
I follow discussion: Yes
Activity: 8/10 on non-school days
Fave color: Amber
Link to bubble text generator: http://patorjk.com/software/taag
Notify you on profile if you are accepted/declined: Please, yes!
Accepted!! I love your bubble text generator!
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

@FollowCherryBlossom will move down an activity level if she doesn't do the activity check.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

lillianna81 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
Released on April 26th, and will end on May 1st. If you do not respond, you will be fired/moved down a rank (depending on how active you are) Please respond with something like ‘I am active! (Insert a extra note for lillianna81 here)’ Please make sure to notify me if anybody is rude to you about this shop, because I will ban them. Please tell me if there is an order I need to take. Any questions? Notify me on my profile.

Notes:
Today, we received our first banned person. They were trying to put us out of business by revealing my color text generator. They are now banned. Any sighting, trace, or sighting of their username near our shop will get them reported. Thanks for reading, and please respond to activity check.

If you get fired from not responding, you will remain fired until you respond. If you respond today, you will move up an activity level.

Make sure, before accepting an order or responding to someone, to check the list of banned people. This will make sure nobly is rude to us or tries to sabotage us. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for reading, and remember to respond. Make sure you read everything I have posted. I apologize if it is too much, but it is important.
I'm now more active


((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'




lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!
Released on April 26th, and will end on May 1st. If you do not respond, you will be fired/moved down a rank (depending on how active you are) Please respond with something like ‘I am active! (Insert a extra note for lillianna81 here)’ Please make sure to notify me if anybody is rude to you about this shop, because I will ban them. Please tell me if there is an order I need to take. Any questions? Notify me on my profile.

Notes:
Today, we received our first banned person. They were trying to put us out of business by revealing my color text generator. They are now banned. Any sighting, trace, or sighting of their username near our shop will get them reported. Thanks for reading, and please respond to activity check.

If you get fired from not responding, you will remain fired until you respond. If you respond today, you will move up an activity level.

Make sure, before accepting an order or responding to someone, to check the list of banned people. This will make sure nobly is rude to us or tries to sabotage us. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for reading, and remember to respond. Make sure you read everything I have posted. I apologize if it is too much, but it is important.
I'm now more active
OK, thanks! You cannot move up an activity level, because you only just responded. Sorry.
mistymoon11
Scratcher
2 posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Hi I
SmartFoxGirl
Scratcher
9 posts

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Who is it for? icedragonsoul
What should it say? Hi Chow Chow
What color? Big and fluffy (brown) If not,
Number 4 example.
What size? As big as you can.
Deadline? ASAP
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cool Text Shop ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Quick and easy texts! •°*”˜.•°*”˜ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile