Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

"closed" instead of grey font

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

buhp (bring up his/her post)
You will never no my gender XD

python_megapixel wrote:

Support. Also, I think red instead of grey would be better because to me red indicates closed.
But that just makes it stand out more:

Sheep_maker wrote:

-cut-
Making closed topics red makes them stand out more, and usually if a topic is closed, it doesn't need your attention anymore.
-cut-

continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
All-New_Nimrocco
Scratcher
33 posts

Support

8luh 8luh

;
PokemonScratch101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support. I've been using Scratch for a year, but I'm fairly new to forums. At first I didn't know grey text meant the topic was closed, I just thought it meant I'd already clicked on it. I know better now, but for people who are new to Scratch and/or the forums, this would be helpful.

i haven't edited this in a long time - ps101, 2022
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Haz-_- wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

buhp (bring up his/her post)
You will never know my gender XD

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nvm

I didn't mean to post here

Last edited by KidoftheEnder45 (April 6, 2018 06:49:03)

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All-New_Nimrocco wrote:

Support
Why do you support?

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

TopicBumper
New to Scratch
100+ posts

Bump. I think it would be beneficial to have both grey text and a label saying “closed” for aesthetical purposes.
the2000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At first I thought that having text that says “closed” would be kind of repetitive and annoying, but I'd like the idea of having an icon that says “closed” for closed topics.

Last edited by the2000 (Feb. 24, 2021 04:35:35)

ThatExplosivePigeon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah, I support as well, when I was a new scratcher and discovered the forums, I had some trouble too.

ThatExplosivePigeon

Proud owner of 3 letter account @7lq!

Going back into the forums…… Here we go again.