Discuss Scratch

bart-minecraft
Scratcher
2 posts

重复执行

My browser / operating system: Windows XP, Chrome 55.0.2883.87, Flash 25.0 (release 0)
重复执行不能超过10times/s
Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

重复执行

Translate: report cannot exceed 10 times / s


 continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

重复执行

您好,欢迎来到Scratch! 您正在英文论坛发帖。 我正在使用Google翻译与您交谈,因为我不认识中文。 为了更好地为将来提供帮助,请在中国论坛上发布:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/。 不过别担心! 你不需要在那里发布。 我会要求一个Scratch管理员将它移到那里。 谢谢,并享受Scratch网站!
Hi there, and welcome to Scratch! You are posting in the English forum. I am using Google Translate to talk to you, as I do not know Chinese. For better help in the future, please post in the Chinese forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/ . But do not worry! You do not need to post this there. I will ask a Scratch admin to move this there for you. Thanks, and enjoy Scratch website!

The Projects Challenge - The Competition where YOU recreate games!
Click there! ^^^
____
“And there is another company out there, who doesn't care what you do, as long as YOU do it on their operating system”(implying Microsoft) -Reggie Fils-Aimé from Nintendo
Comment on my profile if you think it's stupid that TOY CHANNELS are making Baldi's Basics videos
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

重复执行

bart-minecraft wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows XP, Chrome 55.0.2883.87, Flash 25.0 (release 0)
重复执行不能超过10times/s

我觉得则是故意的。灰色么你要按十次呢?

dude341 wrote:

您好,欢迎来到Scratch! 您正在英文论坛发帖。 我正在使用Google翻译与您交谈,因为我不认识中文。 为了更好地为将来提供帮助,请在中国论坛上发布:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/。 不过别担心! 你不需要在那里发布。 我会要求一个Scratch管理员将它移到那里。 谢谢,并享受Scratch网站!
Hi there, and welcome to Scratch! You are posting in the English forum. I am using Google Translate to talk to you, as I do not know Chinese. For better help in the future, please post in the Chinese forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/ . But do not worry! You do not need to post this there. I will ask a Scratch admin to move this there for you. Thanks, and enjoy Scratch website!

Hi, you used “您” which is the formal way of calling someone - this is informal - in which case you'd use “你”

-Just one of many errors. Oh whoops you used google translate nevermind.

Last edited by awesome5185 (March 1, 2018 01:32:21)


You're welcome, no need to thank me.

I'm hoping on the odd chance you click this.
If you like procrastinating click here
PC Specs
-Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Enough said.

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

重复执行

awesome5185 wrote:

bart-minecraft wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows XP, Chrome 55.0.2883.87, Flash 25.0 (release 0)
重复执行不能超过10times/s

我觉得则是故意的。灰色么你要按十次呢?

dude341 wrote:

您好,欢迎来到Scratch! 您正在英文论坛发帖。 我正在使用Google翻译与您交谈,因为我不认识中文。 为了更好地为将来提供帮助,请在中国论坛上发布:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/。 不过别担心! 你不需要在那里发布。 我会要求一个Scratch管理员将它移到那里。 谢谢,并享受Scratch网站!
Hi there, and welcome to Scratch! You are posting in the English forum. I am using Google Translate to talk to you, as I do not know Chinese. For better help in the future, please post in the Chinese forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/16/ . But do not worry! You do not need to post this there. I will ask a Scratch admin to move this there for you. Thanks, and enjoy Scratch website!

Hi, you used “您” which is the formal way of calling someone - this is informal - in which case you'd use “你”

-Just one of many errors. Oh whoops you used google translate nevermind.
Hi there, sorry about that, sometimes I use “formal language” on the forums as it is a more “formal” place - this must have confused Google Translate.
-dude341

The Projects Challenge - The Competition where YOU recreate games!
Click there! ^^^
____
“And there is another company out there, who doesn't care what you do, as long as YOU do it on their operating system”(implying Microsoft) -Reggie Fils-Aimé from Nintendo
Comment on my profile if you think it's stupid that TOY CHANNELS are making Baldi's Basics videos

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile