Discuss Scratch

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JOIN TODAY!!! - Coding Kingdom - A collaboration - A unity for scratchers by scratchers

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: yes
Are you following the studio?: about to
What is your expertise?: all coding, especially cloud coding
How active are you /10?: about a 9
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: whenever you send me a text to . I usually only use my computer on weekends, on weekdays I use my iPad.

inactive :​)
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

JOIN TODAY!!! - Coding Kingdom - A collaboration - A unity for scratchers by scratchers

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: yes
Are you following the studio?: about to
What is your expertise?: all coding, especially cloud coding
How active are you /10?: about a 9
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: whenever you send me a text to . I usually only use my computer on weekends, on weekdays I use my iPad.
You have been accepted as a coder

Last edited by SwordieTheCoder (Feb. 26, 2018 05:01:28)

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So… what’s our first first project going to be?

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Look on the front page

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SwordieTheCoder wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Look on the front page
Ok, that wasn’t there when I made the comment

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Inspirational Quote of The Day:
When it's raining look for rainbows,
when it's dark look for stars

Last edited by SwordieTheCoder (Feb. 21, 2018 06:48:11)

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Don't be worried about failure,
worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: Of course!!
Are you following the studio?: Please give me link and I will.
What is your expertise?: Art/some coding
Link to the best thing you've done of your expertise: My calculator and my art
How active are you10 /10?:
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: If requested or I need to.
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

Joining Form:
Hired! as an artist and the link to the studio is a banner that says ‘our studio’ but this is the link - Thankyou very, very much

Last edited by SwordieTheCoder (Feb. 26, 2018 05:01:47)

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

SwordieTheCoder wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

Joining Form:
Hired! as an artist and the link to the studio is a banner that says ‘our studio’ but this is the link - Thankyou very, very much
ok. i am following the studio now. please check out this link (banner)
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here is a banner I made for the coding kingdom;
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

Here is a banner I made for the coding kingdom;
It's not working!
Edit: nvm that’s just my iPad?

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 2, 2018 20:31:04)

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

Coding_Kingdom
New to Scratch
1 post

Why do something tomorrow that you can do today?
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ispirational Quote:
If plan A doesn't work don't worry, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SwordieTheCoder wrote:

Inspirational Quote:
If plan A doesn't work don't worry, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet
Typo

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Inspirational Quote:
Shine with someone, don't outshine them

DarkWyvren
Scratcher
81 posts

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: am I? (yes lol)
Are you following the studio?: YA!
What is your expertise?: 4 years of programming experience. Know many math and data structure techniques.
Link to the best thing you've done of your expertise: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/209072305/ A little bare, but scratch isn't my default goto programming platform XD.
How active are you /10?: daily if urgent, maximum length between forum/scratch visits: weekly so a 4-8/10
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: daily if urgent, otherwise half-weekly.

████████████████████████████████████████ <- This is just text
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

DarkWyvren wrote:

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: am I? (yes lol)
Are you following the studio?: YA!
What is your expertise?: 4 years of programming experience. Know many math and data structure techniques.
Link to the best thing you've done of your expertise: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/209072305/ A little bare, but scratch isn't my default goto programming platform XD.
How active are you /10?: daily if urgent, maximum length between forum/scratch visits: weekly so a 4-8/10
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: daily if urgent, otherwise half-weekly.
Hired as a coder!

Melrose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Joining Form:
Are you following this discussion?: I will.
Are you following the studio?: I will.
What is your expertise?: Coding, I also dabble in note block music.
Link to the best thing you've done of your expertise: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/76725574/
How active are you /10?: Probably 3/10 (on computer but 5/10 for tablet and I could be online daily) but planning on becoming at least 6/10.
How often will you work on an aspect of the game?: Whenever needed or whenever I get inspiration. I do have lots of independent projects but they aren't too time-consuming and I'm not part of any other collaborations,