Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
2 posts

ITopic - Info About Inviting People to Studios Here!

Me and the other person confirmed our emails. I waited two days before sending another invite. It does not say he is already curator. It says i dont have permission
mailliwgogo
Scratcher
37 posts

neeb132 wrote:

I've seen a lot of people post about problems inviting other Scratchers to studios, so I decided to make this!

Can't invite a Scratcher to your studio?
This might mean that the Scratcher your trying to invite may already been invited. If the is the case a message will appear like this:

Another reason this could be happening is the Scratcher you're trying to invite has not confirmed their email. If this the case a message will appear like this:

If you haven't confirmed your email you also can't share projects, comment, or create studios. The second to last reason this could happen is the Scratcher you're trying to invite may not exist, or you've put the name in wrong. Also, Paddle2See has said this:

Paddle2See wrote:

There is a limit to how fast you can generate studio invites now and it might be that you are hitting that limit. However, the error message does appear to be wrong.
The second message (listed right above,) is what will appear.

I hope this was helpful! Post your thoughts and concerns down below! That's all for now… gotta go get some neebing done!

thank you, but i still don't understand the “You don't have premission to to that.”, i sent an invitte to someone who invited me to a studio.

John 3:16: " For God so loved the wold that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting live"

why i scratch:
  • to play games
    to have fun
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

neeb132 wrote:

Another reason this could be happening is the Scratcher you're trying to invite has not confirmed their email.

It looks like I'm a Scratch Team member now!

Za-Chary's Game Museum
The Complete List of Rejected Suggestions