Discuss Scratch

Ean173
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I report someone for calling my art ugly?

krazyforkitkats wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

I wouldn't report them at first. I'd ask them to be more specific, and explain *why* they think your art is ugly. If a response doesn't come in, say, the next 48 hours, then I'd report them just to let the ST take care of it.

If they do respond, and explain why, it's a valid opinion and I'm willing to take it as criticism.

I should've done that. They said it was a joke after telling them it was rude to call my art ugly. Joke or not, it was rude to me.
Yes. Even if they were “joking” they didn't say that until you asked. That means they weren't really “joking” as much as they didn't want to get caught calling your art ugly (which it's not btw )

Roses are red.
Violets are red.
Bushes are red.
Trees are red.
MY GARDEN IS ON FIRE!!!
krazyforkitkats
Scratcher
52 posts

Ean173 wrote:

krazyforkitkats wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

I wouldn't report them at first. I'd ask them to be more specific, and explain *why* they think your art is ugly. If a response doesn't come in, say, the next 48 hours, then I'd report them just to let the ST take care of it.

If they do respond, and explain why, it's a valid opinion and I'm willing to take it as criticism.

I should've done that. They said it was a joke after telling them it was rude to call my art ugly. Joke or not, it was rude to me.
Yes. Even if they were “joking” they didn't say that until you asked. That means they weren't really “joking” as much as they didn't want to get caught calling your art ugly (which it's not btw )

Thanks!

Yes, I agree. if it's a so called “Joke”, its a rude one.

Click me! Please!
when green flag clicked
broadcast [Stuff] and wait
when I receive [Stuff]
say [Hi] for (something) secs
krazyforkitkats
Scratcher
52 posts

razorclaw62 wrote:

I would report someone for calling my art ugly even though I admit my art is terrible on the computer. you did the right thing to report the player, but remember that's just their opinion. (I think your art is beautiful)

Thanks!

Yeah, if they think my art is ugly, they should keep it to themselves.

Click me! Please!
when green flag clicked
broadcast [Stuff] and wait
when I receive [Stuff]
say [Hi] for (something) secs
asqwde
Scratcher
500+ posts

They should be reported as they are breaking the Be respectful community guideline