Discuss Scratch

alynnear
Scratcher
27 posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

I have a crush on this girl in my zero hour class. Her name is Emily and we're both Mormon. She's really cute with her glasses and she also apparently has an interest in memes (and possibly gaming as well, which is surprising because I usually see Mormon gamer girls as quite rare). I've already decided to tell her on valentines day that I like her, but she has social anxiety (like me) and I'm afraid that she won't be comfortable talking to me if I tell her (it's happened before). How could I tell her in a way that won't make it feel awkward?

p.s. Since I'm Mormon I can't date until I'm 16, so I can't ask her out yet.

~alynnear

Last edited by alynnear (Feb. 8, 2018 14:04:57)

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

Ok, luckily you have advice from a girl about a girl!!!!!!



So….it depends a lot on how close you are with her. How close are you with her?

I like cheese and internet memes!
Come check out my discussion topics:
Childhood Games // Favorite Books //Town of Salem
when green flag clicked
say [The 60 second rule is annoying!] for (eternity) secs
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

Write a ship fic.


























It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
Saphious66
Scratcher
3 posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

There is really no “good” or “bad” way to tell her just let it happen my dude when it feels right G O F O R IT
say [I Kinda like you ;3]
alynnear
Scratcher
27 posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

Update: I have told her now. she seemed fine with it. Yay.

(Oh, so NOW people tell me not to? XD)

Last edited by alynnear (Feb. 16, 2018 13:33:57)

tiktakturtle
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Write a ship fic.
^ ^


All scenes however are in a comedic fashion and you'd have to be a total wally to be actually frightened. ~ Scary Movie 3's IMDb Parent's Guide
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

alynnear wrote:

I have a crush on this girl in my zero hour class. Her name is Emily and we're both Mormon. She's really cute with her glasses and she also apparently has an interest in memes (and possibly gaming as well, which is surprising because I usually see Mormon gamer girls as quite rare). I've already decided to tell her on valentines day that I like her, but she has social anxiety (like me) and I'm afraid that she won't be comfortable talking to me if I tell her (it's happened before). How could I tell her in a way that won't make it feel awkward?

p.s. Since I'm Mormon I can't date until I'm 16, so I can't ask her out yet.

~alynnear
Hey! I'm in a very similar situation as well (although me deciding to not date until I'm 16 was a personal choice rather than a religious one), here's my advice.

1. Don't tell her you like her just yet, it's too early and it'll just fizzle out. Tell her when you're ready to date (seems like you already told her whoops, don't worry it's not all over though)
2. Become her friend, although this gives the possibility of the dreaded friendzone it allows you to do other things for the future WAY easier. You get to see each other more often and you can even get her contact info such as an email or phone number
3. Don't act different around her, treat her like any other one of your friends but just with a bit more respect. Sure there are things that you want to change about yourself around her but take those things and change yourself as a person for everyone instead. She should like you for you, not someone you pretend to be

Come join the Memes/Trends studio! In 6 months let's just say a lot of insanity has been created so yeah you can check it out or join in on the fun
petsounds
New to Scratch
35 posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Write a ship fic.
please don't do this
TealWashableMarker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

G---H
New to Scratch
40 posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

A few romantic pickup lines for you to use:

1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

2. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

3. Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.

4. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?

5. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.

6. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.

7. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

8. I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?

9. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.

10. Are you sure you’re not tired? You’ve been running through my mind all day.

11. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?

12. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.

13. Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?

14. There’s only one thing I want to change about you, and that’s your last name.

15. Are you a dictionary? Cause you’re adding meaning to my life.


No don't use any of those, unless she likes cheesy pickup lines.

Go get her, happy Valentines day.
xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

alynnear wrote:

p.s. Since I'm Mormon I can't date until I'm 16, so I can't ask her out yet.

~alynnear
You answered your own question. You can't

My opinions are the only correct ones. If you disagree, you are wrong.
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is just a question i have because of valentines day

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx wrote:

alynnear wrote:

p.s. Since I'm Mormon I can't date until I'm 16, so I can't ask her out yet.

~alynnear
You answered your own question. You can't
i dunno if they have 2 go out necessarily ?? there's no problem being friends like That 4 a couple years

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile