Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

i VOTE YES TO sECTION 9

oh wait, *clicks the caps locks button* I meant I vote yes to Section 9.

If I can.

Last edited by Holly_The_Cat (March 18, 2018 07:25:10)

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I vote for S9. I know this is going against what I said previously, but now there has been some clarification I feel fine about going ahead.

Welcome to my signature. Some random thoughts and loose rules to follow:

• Please STOP writing “support” or “no support” when responding to suggestions. Be constructive. Tell OP how they could improve the idea. If you like it, tell them why! You are achieving nothing by saying “support” or “no support” and it drowns out people who actually have something useful to say.
  • Does your post add anything to the discussion? Is it kind? Have you read the original post? If the answer to any of these is no, then don't post.
  • think[Please don't communicate like this, using blocks. It clutters up the forum and takes up tons of space]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

i VOTE YES TO sECTION 9

oh wait, *clicks the caps locks button* I meant I vote yes to Section 9.

If I can.
Yes, you can.

Join today!
myed
Scratcher
70 posts

Okay, I vote yes to section 9.

my main form account is @myeducate
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How do you sign up to be a watcher because I want to watch group 1.

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Oh Group 1 is taken sorry… just let me know if you wish to become a watcher of another group

Join today!
Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

I vote yes to section 9.

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

yes to S9

Scroll Down

(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)

(Really)

(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes to s9.

I like making quality, challenging platformers! Please check them out! Don't like platformers? There's always art and other games!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 63%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is it fine if i read the laws after i put my shop up? because there tons of laws.

KAbomb!
R.I.P my activity 2017-2019 oh wait a sec its back a little bit

(Tickle Shield)[This is so i don't drop my signature!] 

Go Check Out TheRunningCat Games! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/349058/
and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/6009795/

xX_join_me_Xx
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperRyn wrote:

Is it fine if i read the laws after i put my shop up? because there tons of laws.
Your shop has to exist before an application can be submitted.

SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

i dont agree with most of section 10 because Well, i made the banner for my shop MYSELF. Soooooo why do i have to give Credit for something that was 100% MADE BY ME!? Also, the “Half Owned” Thing DESTROYS any work already done SOOOOOOOO I would Lose My BANNER.

KAbomb!

xX_join_me_Xx
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperRyn wrote:

i dont agree with most of section 10 because Well, i made the banner for my shop MYSELF. Soooooo why do i have to give Credit for something that was 100% MADE BY ME!? Also, the “Half Owned” Thing DESTROYS any work already done SOOOOOOOO I would Lose My BANNER.
I think you misread what it said. Section 10 only says you should mention your shop in the banner.

SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

myeducate wrote:

SuperRyn wrote:

I think you misread what it said. Section 10 only says you should mention your shop in the banner.
Also, section 9 = ???

KAbomb!

xX_join_me_Xx
myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperRyn wrote:

myeducate wrote:

SuperRyn wrote:

Also, section 9 = ???
SECTION 9 IS BEING VOTED ON - please READ FULLY!

cattygo101
Scratcher
100+ posts

yes to s9

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Oh Group 1 is taken sorry… just let me know if you wish to become a watcher of another group
group 4

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voted

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes to S9

Yo, I’m 78ch3, I’m 21 and I like singing rickroll(?). Here is Steve, my siggy protector: . Please view these links:
The Awesome collaboration
Extrose Discussion topic
Terraria RP
Want quality items while getting friendly service? Visit ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️!
My Browser/Operating System: PieOS 314.159.265, Hawaii 12.3, No splash version dalekeded.
Random google search coming soom!
Clicky!
Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have a question regarding my shop in the NSPN thing.
Now that I've added the Order Forums, would I be able to start taking in orders?

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]