Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

Is that everyone who wants to join? I'd really appreciate some people who can do the BBCode (the code in forum posts for the front page).
I'm pretty good at BBCode.

President of Scratch ShopBux
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Me

LotusLavender wrote:

Is that everyone who wants to join? I'd really appreciate some people who can do the BBCode (the code in forum posts for the front page).

bye
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Community NSNP
Hi! As you know, I think that NSNP (SPA's New Shop Nurturing Program) is brilliant but it's not currently active. I would like this to change. I also think that it needs to be more community-led. So I have set you all a sort if challenge:

Our challenge is to make 10 NSNP shops to support potential shop owners and bring new members to SPA who wouldn't get the chance otherwise. We need to give them banners, branding, BBCode and supportive advice to help their shop become successful.

In this challenge we will need all the help that we can get so even if you dont fit any of the things needed you can still help out with ideas, suggestions and loads more.
We are particularly looking for:
• People or shops for banner and design: Buzzy Bee, smileycreations15 with ajsya, honeybreeze,
• People or shops for ideas: The Request Operator, DreamOMG
• People or shops for BBCode: smileycreations15, MClovers, honeybreeze
• SPA hub helpers to individually support shops when they start up (sign up now!): XCat
Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Good luck, SPAineers - I know you can do it if we work together!
This is our team so far but theres so much more space. I have 3-6 banners and shop ideas already made up so I just need BBCode for those ones but for the others we have LOADS of work to do.
(I'm in every section but haven't added myself on the list, just to let you know)

Last edited by LotusLavender (July 13, 2019 18:54:04)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

I can try to do bbcode.

they/them
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I can try to do bbcode.
Thanks!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I can try to do bbcode.
Thanks!
SPAineers? It kind of sounds weird so maybe Shoppers?

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I can try to do bbcode.
Thanks!
SPAineers? It kind of sounds weird so maybe Shoppers?
Its meant to be - what does everyone else think?

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop owner: Lizzy_06
Shop name The Rainbow Shop
Shop banner:

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Come on down to The Rainbow Shop! We sell everything from banners to coding!
Hiring?: Yes
Current order count: 0
Do you agree to abide to our laws? Yes
Are you following this topic (optional)? Yes
Do you want to receive SPA updates on your profile (optional)? No

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lizzy_06 wrote:

Shop banner:

Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Come on down to The Rainbow Shop! We sell everything from banners to coding!
Accepted! I’m in a rush at the moment so will add as soon as possible.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (July 13, 2019 21:56:28)

inactive :​)
AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lizzy_06 wrote:

Shop banner:

Hey Lizzy!
I like SPAineers, it's a marvelous pun

the circus arrives with no warning
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Lizzy_06 wrote:

Shop banner:

Hey Lizzy!
Hey! What's your shop? lol

AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lizzy_06 wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

Lizzy_06 wrote:

Shop banner:

Hey Lizzy!
Hey! What's your shop? lol
I'm the Rep for Buzzy Bee's since Lolla is the president of here, lol

the circus arrives with no warning
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers is now owner of the spa go congratulate them

Dw it’s just an inside joke

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

About to update Shop list, featured shops and rep list! Sorry it’s late, I’ve been in holidays in Canberra and have been busy on boring bike rides.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

About to update Shop list, featured shops and rep list! Sorry it’s late, I’ve been in holidays in Canberra and have been busy on boring bike rides.
Nice!

President of Scratch ShopBux
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Nice!
Yay! I’m almost done!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop owner:Fronztess123
:Shop name (please link)The Frost Shop (you ordered there but I will like to you know if you havent already
Shop banner:It will be in my text
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We do Banners, Thumbnails, &More! Snowy or cold we are here to make it look like gold!
Hiring?:Yes
Current order count:I do not know probably 50 or so….
Do you agree to abide to our laws?Are you following this topic (optional)?No and I agree to abide to your laws
Do you want to receive SPA updates on your profile (optional)?Sure

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

Shop owner:Fronztess123
:Shop name (please link)The Frost Shop (you ordered there but I will like to you know if you havent already
Shop banner:It will be in my text
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We do Banners, Thumbnails, &More! Snowy or cold we are here to make it look like gold!
Hiring?:Yes
Current order count:I do not know probably 50 or so….
Do you agree to abide to our laws?Are you following this topic (optional)?No and I agree to abide to your laws
Do you want to receive SPA updates on your profile (optional)?Sure
Declined - you are not the owner of the shop and the shop is already a member of the organisation. However, if you are an official SPA representative of The Frost Shop then just let us know

Miastonished
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop owner: @will803
Shop name (please link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/357964/ Will's Code Shop
Shop banner: -snip-
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We sell not only code, but things that you cannot find anywhere else!
Are you following this topic (optional)? no
Do you want to receive SPA updates on your profile (optional)? yes

CANCELLED

Last edited by Miastonished (July 16, 2019 09:32:19)

not active on forums
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

will803 wrote:

Shop owner: @will803
Shop name (please link): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/357964/ Will's Code Shop
Shop banner: -snip-
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We sell not only code, but things that you cannot find anywhere else!
Are you following this topic (optional)? no
Do you want to receive SPA updates on your profile (optional)? yes

CANCELLED

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]