Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

Thanks for volunteering! I'll wait for anyone else and then “dish out” the tasks. You can join at any point tho. Buzzy Bee already have some made up - I ordered to check standards recently with about 5 banners now made.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

I can help smiley with banners


Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 2k+ Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

ajsya wrote:

I can help smiley with banners
Thanks! I mostly like to do them SVG, then convert to PNG. I would recommend using an SVG editor to collaborate. Also thanks!

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I can help smiley with banners
Thanks! I mostly like to do them SVG, then convert to PNG. I would recommend using an SVG editor to collaborate. Also thanks!
I'll put you as partners
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

Community NSNP
Hi! As you know, I think that NSNP (SPA's New Shop Nurturing Program) is brilliant but it's not currently active. I would like this to change. I also think that it needs to be more community-led. So I have set you all a sort if challenge:

Our challenge is to make 10 NSNP shops to support potential shop owners and bring new members to SPA who wouldn't get the chance otherwise. We need to give them banners, branding, BBCode and supportive advice to help their shop become successful.

In this challenge we will need all the help that we can get so even if you dont fit any of the things needed you can still help out with ideas, suggestions and loads more.
We are particularly looking for:
• People or shops for banner and design: Buzzy Bee, smileycreations15 with ajsya,
• People or shops for ideas: The Request Operator, DreamOMG
• People or shops for BBCode
• SPA hub helpers to individually support shops when they start up (sign up now!)
Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Good luck, SPAineers - I know you can do it if we work together!
I can make banners!




being able to edit is nice

Last edited by honeybreeze (July 9, 2019 22:04:23)


smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Community NSNP
Hi! As you know, I think that NSNP (SPA's New Shop Nurturing Program) is brilliant but it's not currently active. I would like this to change. I also think that it needs to be more community-led. So I have set you all a sort if challenge:

Our challenge is to make 10 NSNP shops to support potential shop owners and bring new members to SPA who wouldn't get the chance otherwise. We need to give them banners, branding, BBCode and supportive advice to help their shop become successful.

In this challenge we will need all the help that we can get so even if you dont fit any of the things needed you can still help out with ideas, suggestions and loads more.
We are particularly looking for:
• People or shops for banner and design: Buzzy Bee, smileycreations15 with ajsya,
• People or shops for ideas: The Request Operator, DreamOMG
• People or shops for BBCode
• SPA hub helpers to individually support shops when they start up (sign up now!)
Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Good luck, SPAineers - I know you can do it if we work together!
I can make banners using canva!
no canva. I BAN CANVA. lol I don't ban canva lol

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I can help smiley with banners
Thanks! I mostly like to do them SVG, then convert to PNG. I would recommend using an SVG editor to collaborate. Also thanks!
I don't know any SVG editors, I use canva, Fotor, or the Scratch editor

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Community NSNP
Hi! As you know, I think that NSNP (SPA's New Shop Nurturing Program) is brilliant but it's not currently active. I would like this to change. I also think that it needs to be more community-led. So I have set you all a sort if challenge:

Our challenge is to make 10 NSNP shops to support potential shop owners and bring new members to SPA who wouldn't get the chance otherwise. We need to give them banners, branding, BBCode and supportive advice to help their shop become successful.

In this challenge we will need all the help that we can get so even if you dont fit any of the things needed you can still help out with ideas, suggestions and loads more.
We are particularly looking for:
• People or shops for banner and design: Buzzy Bee, smileycreations15 with ajsya,
• People or shops for ideas: The Request Operator, DreamOMG
• People or shops for BBCode
• SPA hub helpers to individually support shops when they start up (sign up now!)
Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Good luck, SPAineers - I know you can do it if we work together!
I can make banners using canva!
no canva. I BAN CANVA. lol I don't ban canva lol
Why don't you like canva?


Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 2k+ Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

ajsya wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I can help smiley with banners
Thanks! I mostly like to do them SVG, then convert to PNG. I would recommend using an SVG editor to collaborate. Also thanks!
I don't know any SVG editors, I use canva, Fotor, or the Scratch editor

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Community NSNP
Hi! As you know, I think that NSNP (SPA's New Shop Nurturing Program) is brilliant but it's not currently active. I would like this to change. I also think that it needs to be more community-led. So I have set you all a sort if challenge:

Our challenge is to make 10 NSNP shops to support potential shop owners and bring new members to SPA who wouldn't get the chance otherwise. We need to give them banners, branding, BBCode and supportive advice to help their shop become successful.

In this challenge we will need all the help that we can get so even if you dont fit any of the things needed you can still help out with ideas, suggestions and loads more.
We are particularly looking for:
• People or shops for banner and design: Buzzy Bee, smileycreations15 with ajsya,
• People or shops for ideas: The Request Operator, DreamOMG
• People or shops for BBCode
• SPA hub helpers to individually support shops when they start up (sign up now!)
Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Good luck, SPAineers - I know you can do it if we work together!
I can make banners using canva!
no canva. I BAN CANVA. lol I don't ban canva lol
Why don't you like canva?
it was a joke

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
IntroducingW0ndr0us
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

Hey! Sorry, I don't seem to see my shop, even though you said it was added? Thanks!

I'm Waffle, an artist who likes defying stereotypes. I also own this, so check it out!
Mm.. A waffle would be tasty right now. Especially an Eggo.
Critique this please? I'm an aspiring author and I'd like some feedback!
Join the Scratch News Monthly team right over here.

AtheneNocturna
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?
Canva is a bit annoying tbh


Godspeed and Good Night - Feathered fish among the birds - Stayin' Gold - Nocto - Truth Booth
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

AtheneNocturna wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?
Canva is a bit annoying tbh
What do you mean?

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

AtheneNocturna wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?
Canva is a bit annoying tbh
wut

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

honeybreeze wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?
Canva is a bit annoying tbh
What do you mean?
Images you can't use and some of the features don't work


Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 2k+ Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

AtheneNocturna wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

it was a joke
That's nice.
Are you happy?
Canva is a bit annoying tbh
wut
glitch plz


–Jbrow78
ACTIVE!
#TheChickenCameFirst #ItsAMatterOfFaith
–I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
Part of: Animal Gaming, The Internet Shop, The SPA, Yoom! IM, Scratch SuperBux, The Frost Shop, Electrobux, Web 100, Scratch Battles, and T.I.P.S .
Give me some internets!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

IntroducingW0ndr0us wrote:

Hey! Sorry, I don't seem to see my shop, even though you said it was added? Thanks!
Sorry, must’ve forgotten. Will add rn, except this time I’ll actually add it lol
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

LoLa - I’m happy to help with shop support.

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

XCat wrote:

LoLa - I’m happy to help with shop support.
Thanks! As you are a hub helper already, I'll bear that in mind
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

Is that everyone who wants to join? I'd really appreciate some people who can do the BBCode (the code in forum posts for the front page).
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile