Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~
Edit: also I will be getting page 150 no edit mark my words

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I'm not leaving until I get it.
I will. Page 150
Mine!

I got it, I got it!

Last edited by ajsya (June 24, 2019 16:37:48)

Christain, Nobel Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Assistant President, Python Coder
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I will. Page 150
Mine!

I got it, I got it!
Lol. No.
Stop bragging about milestones. It’s not about that.

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>

AFNNetworkK12!

Active Forum Member and Scratcher!

GENERATION 385459034854037294234734834903473473490247394739023473094: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I will. Page 150
Mine!

I got it, I got it!
Lol. No.
(says the person who posted that he would get page 150)
Ahm. Ahm. So who is currently winning?

–Jbrow78
#TheChickenCameFirst #ItsAMatterOfFaith
–I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
Part of: Animal Gaming, The Internet Shop, The SPA, Yoom! IM, Scratch SuperBux, The Frost Shop, Electrobux, Web 100, and T.I.P.S .
Click here if you like my posts! / GENERATION 369: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I will. Page 150
Mine!

I got it, I got it!
Lol. No.
(says the person who posted that he would get page 150)
Ahm. Ahm. So who is currently winning?
lola

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Filing a lawsuit.
I’m not waiting until September….

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>

AFNNetworkK12!

GENERATION 385459034854037294234734834903473473490247394739023473094: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Evidence please.

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Is there a form or something needed carrots?
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
for what?

–Jbrow78
–I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
Part of: Animal Gaming, The Internet Shop, The SPA, Yoom! IM, Scratch SuperBux, The Frost Shop, Electrobux, Web 100, and T.I.P.S .
Click here if you like my posts! / GENERATION 369: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My speech:
You are complaining of one vote, but it was two votes as the difference. MClovers was not left out, it's what the law is.
If he wants to vote, he should have previously signed up as a non-shop member.
=============================
After can be a advisor or vice-advisor, but not president as LotusLavender had more votes. If you are still complaining, go ahead and open a lawsuit, do not forget though, the judges will reject if you don't have valid evidence.
=============================
If you want foolproof voting, we can use my newly-developed website. Just list the usernames of who can vote, and it will be ready to go.

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Evidence please.
Let’s just say that..
Alpha’s vote did not count because there is a law. But it was not in the laws and was just described by hellounicorns when the elections started.
I’m going to look for more evidence so don’t say case closed

AFNNetworkK12!

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Is there a form or something needed carrots?
no, nothing required just you open a lawsuit and I don't know the rest

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Evidence please.
Let’s just say that..
Alpha’s vote did not count because there is a law. But it was not in the laws and was just described by hellounicorns when the elections started.
case closed 1%

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Edited June 15th.
The law was first added during the elections.
No bragging.
The law was first added during this election.

AFNNetworkK12!

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Evidence please.
Let’s just say that..
case closed 1%
can I have acccess to the glitch code. I requested it.

–Jbrow78
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Filing a lawsuit.
Evidence please.
Let’s just say that..
case closed 1%
can I have acccess to the glitch code. I requested it.
yea

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Edited June 15th.
The law was first added during the elections.
No bragging.
The law was first added during this election.
what?

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

has this settled down?

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

has this settled down?
Idk

* I didn’t get 150 no edit

Join today!
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

has this settled down?
Idk

* I didn’t get 150 no edit
AfterNetwork has opened a lawsuit. What to do?

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck

I changed my pfp
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AfterNetwork has opened a lawsuit. What to do?
Wait until evidence is presented.

3000th post of this thread.

Join today!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]