Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

SOMEONE CREATED A NEARLY EXACT COPY OF SPA: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/355846/

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

He's not a bad person, but he is quite persuasive. Seriously, trust me.
Okay. I’m prepared

smileycreations15 wrote:

I am the advisor . He can be vice-advisor.
You can have multiple advisors

Also, would anyone be interested in restarting SPA News?
me

DUH DUH DUH PAGE 149

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 24, 2019 08:36:07)


Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

OFF TOPIC:
The voting website is fixed.
https://pastoral-staircase.glitch.me

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

me

DUH DUH DUH PAGE 149
Okay, I’ll tell you more about it after this stuff about the election.

smileycreations15 wrote:

OFF TOPIC:
The voting website is fixed.
https://pastoral-staircase.glitch.me

How exactly is that offtopic?
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

me

DUH DUH DUH PAGE 149
Okay, I’ll tell you more about it after this stuff about the election.

smileycreations15 wrote:

OFF TOPIC:
The voting website is fixed.
https://pastoral-staircase.glitch.me

How exactly is that offtopic?
partial off topic as it also does other stuff.

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

So…. Im a judge. do i need to do anything?


smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

GrahamSH wrote:

So…. Im a judge. do i need to do anything?
no

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

mor stooff plis

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 24, 2019 12:53:31)


Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

MClovers wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

You guys better appreciate the sunshine and rainbows whilst after is away, he'll try to convince you guys. Trust me.
I don’t think he’s a bad person, I just think that the loss hurt him and if we’re being honest losing hurts… no matter who you are. I hope that we can work together and after can help as an advisor of sorts to Lola as he is a really smart guy who could really help the SPA in the future. I feel like being negative will only make him more angry - if we are all positive and optimistic then we will help lighten the mood and cease the tension.
He's not a bad person, but he is quite persuasive. Seriously, trust me.
I do. He is persuasive. During the voting, I wanted to change my vote to Lola, but After was too persuasive.

Last edited by kaj (Today, 04:06:27)
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

Scratch-Coding wrote:

MClovers wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

You guys better appreciate the sunshine and rainbows whilst after is away, he'll try to convince you guys. Trust me.
I don’t think he’s a bad person, I just think that the loss hurt him and if we’re being honest losing hurts… no matter who you are. I hope that we can work together and after can help as an advisor of sorts to Lola as he is a really smart guy who could really help the SPA in the future. I feel like being negative will only make him more angry - if we are all positive and optimistic then we will help lighten the mood and cease the tension.
He's not a bad person, but he is quite persuasive. Seriously, trust me.
I do. He is persuasive. During the voting, I wanted to change my vote to Lola, but After was too persuasive.
Change your vote and ignore him. CASE SOLVED

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

i'm not gonna bother scrolling through the last 13 pages that i missed
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

berryjam3506 wrote:

i'm not gonna bother scrolling through the last 13 pages that i missed
Look at pages 146 and 147. And 148. They are important.

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

smileycreations15 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

i'm not gonna bother scrolling through the last 13 pages that i missed
Look at pages 146 and 147. And 148. They are important.
do you have any idea how many times my brain has been fried in the past 2 months
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

berryjam3506 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

i'm not gonna bother scrolling through the last 13 pages that i missed
Look at pages 146 and 147. And 148. They are important.
do you have any idea how many times my brain has been fried in the past 2 months
i don't. mine was fried a little

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

berryjam3506 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

i'm not gonna bother scrolling through the last 13 pages that i missed
Look at pages 146 and 147. And 148. They are important.
do you have any idea how many times my brain has been fried in the past 2 months
did they get out the grill?


ANYONE HERE?

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

Going on short break (could be from 5 minutes to a few days). Need to think things through.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

Going on short break (could be from 5 minutes to a few days). Need to think things through.
for what?

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

Going on short break (could be from 5 minutes to a few days). Need to think things through.
please notify when you are back

Web Developer | Active in the Requests forum | Active Scratcher | Give me internets! | Latest Project

i….love sticks
peck…pick peck peck















I changed my pfp
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~
Edit: also I will be getting page 150 no edit mark my words

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I'm not leaving until I get it.

Last edited by ajsya (June 24, 2019 16:34:43)



Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 2k+ Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️

ajsya wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

~Snip~
Edit: also I will be getting page 150 no edit mark my words

smileycreations15 wrote:

i will get page 150
No, I will

I'm not leaving until I get it.
I will. Page 150
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️24 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile