Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

NYCDOT's Judge Application
Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: I am about to leave the USS, as I feel it is too inactive over there.
Why you want to join: I think I would be a great judge because I will judge fairly and make sure everyone is following the SPA's laws.
Any alt usernames: No
How active will you be (important): Over 9000
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU (optional): USS
Have you read all laws? Yes
Do you agree to judge based on all laws? Of course! Also, I affiliate with The Scratch Century Shop, which I will apply in a moment.
Do you want to receive profile updates (optional)? Sure.

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

NYCDOT wrote:

Not affiliated with any member shops or other federations?: I am about to leave the USS, as I feel it is too inactive over there.
Why you want to join: I think I would be a great judge because I will judge fairly and make sure everyone is following the SPA's laws.
Do you have any prior experience with federations such as USS, TSF and SU (optional): USS
Do you agree to judge based on all laws? Of course! Also, I affiliate with The Scratch Century Shop, which I will apply in a moment.
Accepted (btw you can stay a member of the USS if you want).

inactive :​)
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

NYCDOT wrote:

Accepted (btw you can stay a member of the USS if you want).
I can?

LET'S GO METS
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You need a post with the employee list

LET'S GO METS
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NYCDOT wrote:

You need a post with the employee list
I guess.

Anddddd yes you can - I should really change the form (it’s stated in the laws that you can, not sure why the form is different)

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 9, 2019 13:52:23)

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm going on vacation with my family so I won't be active and neither will my shop. I leave later today and I'll get back next Sunday.

they/them
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

I'm going on vacation with my family so I won't be active and neither will my shop. I leave later today and I'll get back next Sunday.
Ok. We’ll miss you!

60 seconds I won’t wait

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 9, 2019 23:16:37)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apologies for the large white gap - margin difficulties.

So if you're voting Lola this election, please post this banner in the thread to show your support.

http://u.cubeupload.com/RPPonScratch/TKpWJX.png

Last edited by LotusLavender (June 14, 2019 06:20:32)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry been inactive

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Nice speech! I started updating the NSNP but when I redid the FP I accidentally deleted the link to it and haven’t found it since. It needs to be reformed anyway, that is true. IMO it was one of the most successful programs the SPA has done.

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Sorry been inactive
It’s ok.

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Nice speech! I started updating the NSNP but when I redid the FP I accidentally deleted the link to it and haven’t found it since. It needs to be reformed anyway, that is true. IMO it was one of the most successful programs the SPA has done.

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Sorry been inactive
It’s ok.
That's too bad - poor you. I've actually got some extra banners if you'd like them from buzzy bee. I wanted to have a look at how my staff were working and set them challenges

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

This is my speech.
MY SPEECH
Hello, I'm AFNNetworkK12.
I am a nice, peaceful, and modern person. I am running for president of the SPA because it seems like the SPA is not keeping up with the evolution of the requests forum. I would like to bring pride, awesomeness, peace, and evolution. Look, now there are now “currencies” and “companies”. I would like to make SPA more currency and company friendly. I don't want fights. I want pride. I want to provide more services to shops, I want to keep up with the big stuff. I promise to make SPA more modern by making SPA more friendly to currencies, companies, and whatever's coming next. I know the name is “Shop Partnership Association”, but it is our time to change. Providing formatting, tips, and working with the shops more often, I know what's best. I've worked in a whole lot of shops and currencies, mostly in a high position. Finding that there are things other then shops, I want SPA to be a stronger community, with pride no matter what. Everything can reach new heights. That means you, it's your choice. I have ideas for the SPA to be more inspiring, great, and casual. I don't want fights to go on. I want peace, and we would help the shop no matter the size, quality, and speed. It's a strong idea, so support it. It's like a growing seed. It starts small, then it grows into an adult. That is the point of the SPA. To grow your shop. I would give a nice, not mean response to votes. Offering a helping hand is great, but being on their journey, that's the best.

I mean, we could be together, the main point of the SPA is to be partners. Not just partners of organizations, but partners of a community that stands. A thriving community. Not a dead community, A community, where we could connect. A key to partnerships is to work together and be kind to each other. I would also add to the community: A help area. So you could talk it out with other shop owners, and they could give you advice. I would make the SPA a community, by the community and everyone who has posted on this thread. It's not about fame or our pages, it's about our connection. You matter to me. Everyone should have a chance, even shops that are dead. No one is left out, or the SPA would just be a partnership organization. You add more to the community, you get more. We built up for a long time. Now let's improve it!

I would pick a VP and Secretary that would be trusted, kind and not mean, experienced, and a person that inspires me of a peaceful, modern, and awesome thing. I would like to talk to them a lot and share my ideas with them, I would give a lot of chances for them to handle something. I feel like everyone should have a chance, so I will give them a chance based on my power. I will give them a choice. To be mean or nice. I don't care. They help out with everything. They are only okay, so I could give the average person a chance.

I ran for president because I am inspired inside of me, to have a great journey, and to help each other. Another promise would be to turn the SPA to a community, a strong community. It could keep growing no matter what. It's your choice, not my choice. It is the best thing. I am also very active. I spend at least 12 hours on scratch a week, so I could just keep supervising. I would also make more tech, for example, I could make an election vote online. I know you like to do it here, but you can change. Like I could change into a strong member of the SPA.

I would do a lot of changes to the SPA. For example, making a law about spam. I don't know what comes next, but it's a surprise on this journey. It can be down, or up. I don't care what can happen, it is just that the SPA is an adult, and finding it is kind of not modern, I would introduce some new concepts for voting on laws, making the SPA currency friendly, and more. I could decide. But I would leave it to you. Not me. you. I would hold a vote instead of doing it by myself. I hope I can succeed in this journey.

Well, the community has been lowering, because the community is not better, it has to be great, but it has no chance to be great. People have quit the SPA due to it not being fun. I would make the SPA more fun to provide more members, more quality, and suggest new jobs, so everyone has a chance. We can help everyone, be more active, and create more community-based events and things. Leave it to me, it could die or rise. You will never know, so rise and rise and you can reach that awesome and good summit.

In the end, you could become a star, so if you want the right to choose, be modern, and think good, vote for me, because the community is growing, so you have to grow. Make a stronger commitment. If you want peace, you want casual, and you want awesome, vote for me. I could bring some or all these things, but it is up to you to make it. I want peace. not violence. It is inspiring as the community (YOU!) have helped me. So if you want a good person, vote for me.

- 1: My VP and secretary will be revealed on election day, as it is a surprise.
Anyways, here is my banner:

It's a campaign banner
Update: Expanding.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
DreamOMG
Scratcher
36 posts

Edit For Group B

Last edited by DreamOMG (July 27, 2019 16:29:38)

<>The Dream Catcher Shop<>
@DreamOMG Founder of The Dream Catcher Shop
Artist and sometimes Animator
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

That's too bad - poor you. I've actually got some extra banners if you'd like them from buzzy bee. I wanted to have a look at how my staff were working and set them challenges
Cool! I think we should let the president be the decider of how the NSNP is layer out.

And great speech AFNNetworkK12!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 13, 2019 21:51:16)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Cool! I think we should let the president be the decider of how the NSNP is layer out.

And great speech AFNNetworkK12!
Yep

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Side note, The Potato Shop is gone. Closed.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Okay. We'll remove it asap. Do you have another shop youd like to add here?

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

No. Odd question. Sounds like you know about my new shop lol. Doubt it. But no. I want to get my new shop off it's feet before I join any organizations other than my own.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

No. Odd question. Sounds like you know about my new shop lol. Doubt it. But no. I want to get my new shop off it's feet before I join any organizations other than my own.
Okay. Yeah - I was pretty sure you had another.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]