Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

Do VP&S have to be currently part of SPA?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

Technically no.

inactive :​)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Technically no.
Theyd kind of be part of it afterwards antwsy

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Theyd kind of be part of it afterwards antwsy
Yeah

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is my speech.
MY SPEECH
Hello, I'm AFNNetworkK12.
I am a nice, peaceful, and modern person. I am running for president of the SPA because it seems like the SPA is not keeping up with the evolution of the requests forum. I would like to bring pride, awesomeness, peace, and evolution. Look, now there are now “currencies” and “companies”. I would like to make SPA more currency and company friendly. I don't want fights. I want pride. I want to provide more services to shops, I want to keep up with the big stuff. I promise to make SPA more modern by making SPA more friendly to currencies, companies, and whatever's coming next. I know the name is “Shop Partnership Association”, but it is our time to change. Providing formatting, tips, and working with the shops more often, I know what's best. I've worked in a whole lot of shops and currencies, mostly in high position. Finding that there are things other then shops, I want SPA to be a stronger community, with pride no matter what. Everything can reach new heights. That means you, it's your choice. I have ideas for SPA to be more inspiring, great, and casual. I don't want fights to go on. I want peace, and we would help the shop no matter the size, quality, and speed. It's a strong idea, so support it. It's like a growing seed. It starts small, then it grows into an adult. That is the point of the SPA. To grow your shop. I would give a nice, not mean response to votes. Offering a helping hand is great, but being on their journey, that's the best.

I mean, we could be together, the main point of the SPA is to be partners. Not just partners of organizations, but partners of a community that stands. A thriving community. Not a dead community, A community, where we could connect. A key to partnerships is to work together, and be kind to each other. I would also add to the community: A help area. So you could talk it out with other shop owners, and they could give you advice. I would make the SPA a community, by the community and everyone who has posted on this thread. It's not about fame, or our pages, its about our connection. You matter to me. Everyone should have a chance, even shops that are dead. No one is left out, or the SPA would just be a partnership organization. You add more to the community, you get more. We built up for a long time. Now let's improve it!

I would pick a VP and Secretary that would be trusted, kind and not mean, experienced, and a person that inspires me of a peaceful, modern, and awesome thing. I would like to talk to them a lot, and share my ideas with them, I would give a lot of chances for them to handle something. I feel like everyone should have a chance, so I will give them a chance based on my power. I will give them a choice. To be mean or nice. I don't care. They help out with everything. They are only okay, so I could give the average person a chance.

I ran for president because I am inspired inside of me, to have a great journey, and to help each other. Another promise would be to turn SPA to a community, a strong community. It could keep growing no matter what. It's your choice, not my choice. It is the best thing. I am also very active. I spend at least 12 hours on scratch a week, so I could just keep supervising. I would also make more tech, for example, I could make an election vote online. I know you like to do it here, but you can change. Like I could change into a strong member of the SPA.

I would do a lot of changes to the SPA. For example, making a law about spam. I don't know what comes next, but it's a surprise on this journey. It can be down, or up. I don't care what can happen, it is just that the SPA is an adult, and finding it is kind of not modern, I would introduce some new concepts for voting on laws, making the SPA currency friendly, and more. I could decide. But I would leave it to you. Not me. you. I would hold a vote instead of doing it by myself. I hope I can succeed on this journey.

In the end, you could become a star, so if you want the right to choose, be modern, and think good, vote for me, because the community is growing, so you have to grow. Make a stronger commitment. If you want peace, you want casual, and you want awesome, vote for me. I could bring some or all these things, but it is up to you to make it. I want peace. not violence. It is inspiring as the community (YOU!) have helped me. So if you want a good person, vote for me.

Anyways, here is my banner:

It's a campaign banner

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

This is my speech.
Anyways, here is my banner:

It's a campaign banner
Great speech and banner! I hope you do well in the elections

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Campaigning starts June 7th right?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

yup

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

yup
No releasing until then? (Sorry - super excited to show my speech)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

You can release your speech etc. beforehand but the debate questions will come out then.

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

You can release your speech etc. beforehand but the debate questions will come out then.
Okay. I’ll wait until my potential secretary replies first

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

AFN!

HELLO
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

I regret that I will be unable to run for President as I have important IRL stuff coming up, however…

I would like to suggest that the SPA has a “weekly digest” which is a list of all the important stuff which has happened over the previous week. This would be a wiki page summarising everything of significance which has happened in the SPA in the past week for those without time to read 3-5 pages of posts per week!. I hope that I can appoint someone who will have the time to read through (and summarise) all relevant posts, but I would be happy to do it in the first instance

Posts, the content of which should be included in the weekly digest, should be marked with the following code at the top:
[quote][color=red][small][b]Include in Weekly Digest[/b][/small][/color][/quote]
This results in the following:
Include in Weekly Digest
The President, Judges and hellounicorns2 will be able to nominate other posts for the Digest by creating a post with the above code followed which quotes the relevant post(s).

Please tell me if you think this is a good idea, and if you do, I will provide a link to the page.

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

I regret that I will be unable to run for President as I have important IRL stuff coming up, however…

I would like to suggest that the SPA has a “weekly digest” which is a list of all the important stuff which has happened over the previous week. This would be a wiki page summarising everything of significance which has happened in the SPA in the past week for those without time to read 3-5 pages of posts per week!. I hope that I can appoint someone who will have the time to read through (and summarise) all relevant posts, but I would be happy to do it in the first instance

Posts, the content of which should be included in the weekly digest, should be marked with the following code at the top:
[quote][color=red][small][b]Include in Weekly Digest[/b][/small][/color][/quote]
This results in the following:
Include in Weekly Digest
The President, Judges and hellounicorns2 will be able to nominate other posts for the Digest by creating a post with the above code followed which quotes the relevant post(s).

Please tell me if you think this is a good idea, and if you do, I will provide a link to the page.
That’s a great idea! Currently we aren’t that active, but it will certainly be very useful in the future.

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TIME FOR DEBATE QUESTIONS!
It's June 8th!

AFN!

HELLO
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

TIME FOR DEBATE QUESTIONS!
It's June 8th!
Yeah, I’m currently sorting some things out with our guest who is providing the questions, so they might be little late.

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

That reminds me, does anyone want to try and use Labour Vouchers for their shop?

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

findanegg wrote:

That reminds me, does anyone want to try and use Labour Vouchers for their shop?
No offense, but it's dead. Nobody wants to work for vouchers.

AFN!

HELLO
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

findanegg wrote:

Personally I don’t, but I encourage other members to help out a fellow member and join .

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

findanegg wrote:

Personally I don’t, but I encourage other members to help out a fellow member and join .
I know I’m late, but can I run for President?

Last edited by NYCDOT (June 8, 2019 23:12:52)

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]