Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Shop owner: honeybreeze
Shop name (please link): honeybreeze's art and animation shop
Shop banner: none
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Preferred shop description text colour: sky blue
Preferred shop name colour: purple
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): title
Hiring?: yes
Current order count: 0
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: yes
Do you agree to our laws? yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? yes
Are you following this topic? yes

Look at these projects I made!
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Sorry, I forgot to link it! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/318725/

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voting is now open…

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

Shop name (please link): honeybreeze's art and animation shop
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Sorry, but we're currently voting for the new owner. Please come back in a week or so

LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

I vote LotusLavender

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I vote grahamsh
This is what I said in the voting thread - just proving
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok I'm checking scratch can someone please make me a summary of what is going on so I can read it tomorrow morning on the bus.

Btw for anyone wondering not planning on returning anytime soon maybe a couple of bursts of activity during Australian Christmas Holidays (8 weeks away). Sorry.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Oct. 24, 2018 09:03:55)

Join today!
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Ok I'm checking scratch can someone please make me a summary of what is going on so I can read it tomorrow morning on the bus.

Btw for anyone wondering not planning on returning anytime soon maybe a couple of bursts of activity during Australian Christmas Holidays (8 weeks away). Sorry.
Nice to see you!
Basically, we had an election between me, GrahamSH and FollowCherryBlossom. Me and Graham tied. We are having another election (on now) between the two of us. That is the VERY basic explanation….
Anyway, it’s great to hear from you again!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

oops

Last edited by GrahamSH (Oct. 24, 2018 12:18:07)

Scroll Down

(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)

(Really)

(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

GrahamSH
Scratcher
500+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Oops what?

GrahamSH wrote:

oops
deleted post

Scroll Down

(Disclaimer: I'm not edible)

(Really)

(You can eat kumquats, but not EVIL kumquats!)

BWAHAHAHAHA!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Hellounicorns went inactive so we voted for a new owner. Me and GrahamSH ties first. We are revoting to find a new owner
Okay.

XCat wrote:

About holding your position, that's probably up to the new owner to decide. But for now, I give you permission to stay on as a judge for the election
Alright, cool!

5794 posts | Signature banner done by ZLGames (thanks!)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

Voting is now open…
Bump and vote reminder…
honeybreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop name (please link): honeybreeze's art and animation shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/318725/
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We sell art and animation for your use!

LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

Shop name (please link): honeybreeze's art and animation shop https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/318725/
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): We sell art and animation for your use!
Still voting sorry…
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm back

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I'm back
Yay! 2000 messages?
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

How long are elections on for because I’m inactive from Monday to Friday next week
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think we should have a runoff election.

I like making quality, challenging platformers! Please check them out! Don't like platformers? There's always art and other games!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 63%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

I’m pretty sure that’s what we are doing

jromagnoli wrote:

I think we should have a runoff election.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]