Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]
sti_scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

XCat wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

No. It’ll be XCat and carrots

jromagnoli wrote:

Will the supreme court decide?
I will have to petition the court to hear my case, the owners should not decide because of their personal bias. A court would circumvent this issue because it is made out of several people.
However the court is made up of judges, whose role is to abide by the laws and remain neutral.

Perhaps a solution would be to randomly select a few judges, a few shop owners and a few members to all put vote for a candidate…

(Especially as @hellounicorns2 appears to be inactive. )
Note: I am not a member of the SPA
If the court is made up of judges, whose role is to abide by the laws and remain neutral, then why do they decide the outcome of a lawsuit, etc.? Then that reason is also the same reason why they should be the one choosing the next president.

Handling forum correspondence for DrawlingMayor.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

sti_scratch wrote:

Note: I am not a member of the SPA
If the court is made up of judges, whose role is to abide by the laws and remain neutral, then why do they decide the outcome of a lawsuit, etc.? Then that reason is also the same reason why they should be the one choosing the next president.
The judges are there to pass judgement if the rules have been broken. Just to note: this selection process is for the owner, not the president. There are plans to be put in place for the temporarily inactivity of hellounicorns, but they don't suggest what to do for selecting a new owner.

LotusLavender wrote:

When does voting start?
I don't know why we would expect this vote to have a different outcome to the last one. Then again, I don't know how else to resolve this.

Last edited by Co49 (Oct. 19, 2018 17:38:48)



sti_scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Co49 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Note: I am not a member of the SPA
If the court is made up of judges, whose role is to abide by the laws and remain neutral, then why do they decide the outcome of a lawsuit, etc.? Then that reason is also the same reason why they should be the one choosing the next president.
The judges are there to pass judgement if the rules have been broken. Just to note: this selection process is for the owner, not the president. There are plans to be put in place for the temporarily inactivity of hellounicorns, but they don't suggest what to do for selecting a new owner.

LotusLavender wrote:

When does voting start?
I don't know why we would expect this vote to have a different outcome to the last one. Then again, I don't know how else to resolve this.
Oh, owner? Not president? Alright, I can see why XCat is the one who's choosing now.

Handling forum correspondence for DrawlingMayor.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I vote LotusLavender



XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Co49 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Note: I am not a member of the SPA
If the court is made up of judges, whose role is to abide by the laws and remain neutral, then why do they decide the outcome of a lawsuit, etc.? Then that reason is also the same reason why they should be the one choosing the next president.
The judges are there to pass judgement if the rules have been broken. Just to note: this selection process is for the owner, not the president. There are plans to be put in place for the temporarily inactivity of hellounicorns, but they don't suggest what to do for selecting a new owner.

LotusLavender wrote:

When does voting start?
I don't know why we would expect this vote to have a different outcome to the last one. Then again, I don't know how else to resolve this.
Especially as me jumping in and choosing would go against basically everything I campaigned for.

wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Shop Application
Shop owner: wafflelot-
Shop name (please link) ╚»★«╝ ᗯᗩᖴᖴᒪEᔕTOᖇEᔕ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ╚»★«╝ ᖴᗩᔕT, ᖴᖇEE, ᖇEᒪIᗩᗷᒪE ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ TO ᗰᗩKE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇ ᑭEᖇᖴEᑕT╚»★«╝ ᗷIGGEᔕT ᔕᕼOᑭ Oᑎ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ! ᗯE ᑎEEᗪ YOᑌ! ╚»★«╝
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Hi!, and welcome to Wafflestores! Here we can fill all your hopes and desires around the scratch website. We do Art, Code and Writing Music and you can even order advertisements here! Just click the linked banner to order our fast and high-quality merchandise! With fast and dedicated staff you are sure to get the best experience. Now Hiring major positions and employees!
Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Banner, Please
Hiring?: Yes we are!
Current order count: 24
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Sure!
Do you agree to our laws? yes, I wafflelot- on behalf of WaffleStores agree to the SPA's laws and conditions.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes, I have.
Are you following this topic? Yes
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Shop owner: BlackWolfee
Shop name (please link) BlackWolfee's Store for Writing, Banners and more!
Shop banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/BlackWolfee/blackwolfees.png[/img]
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): BlackWolfee's Store is a small store dedicated to a small selection of products in which we will deliver quality results! (this will be edited later)
Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): All please.
Hiring?: Yes
Current order count: 0
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes please.
Do you agree to our laws? As the owner of BlackWolfee's Store, I, BlackWolfee, understand and agree to all of the Shop Partnership Associastion's laws.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes.
Are you following this topic? Yes

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

wafflelot- wrote:

Shop Application
Shop owner: wafflelot-
Shop name (please link) ╚»★«╝ ᗯᗩᖴᖴᒪEᔕTOᖇEᔕ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ╚»★«╝ ᖴᗩᔕT, ᖴᖇEE, ᖇEᒪIᗩᗷᒪE ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ TO ᗰᗩKE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇ ᑭEᖇᖴEᑕT╚»★«╝ ᗷIGGEᔕT ᔕᕼOᑭ Oᑎ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ! ᗯE ᑎEEᗪ YOᑌ! ╚»★«╝
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): Hi!, and welcome to Wafflestores! Here we can fill all your hopes and desires around the scratch website. We do Art, Code and Writing Music and you can even order advertisements here! Just click the linked banner to order our fast and high-quality merchandise! With fast and dedicated staff you are sure to get the best experience. Now Hiring major positions and employees!
Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): Banner, Please
Hiring?: Yes we are!
Current order count: 24
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Sure!
Do you agree to our laws? yes, I wafflelot- on behalf of WaffleStores agree to the SPA's laws and conditions.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes, I have.
Are you following this topic? Yes

BlackWolfee wrote:

Shop owner: BlackWolfee
Shop name (please link) BlackWolfee's Store for Writing, Banners and more!
Shop banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/BlackWolfee/blackwolfees.png[/img]
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop): BlackWolfee's Store is a small store dedicated to a small selection of products in which we will deliver quality results! (this will be edited later)
Preferred shop description text colour: Black
Preferred shop name colour: Black
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title): All please.
Hiring?: Yes
Current order count: 0
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?: Yes please.
Do you agree to our laws? As the owner of BlackWolfee's Store, I, BlackWolfee, understand and agree to all of the Shop Partnership Associastion's laws.
Have you read ALL of our laws? Yes.
Are you following this topic? Yes
Really sorry, but we're in the middle of an election for owner right now! Come back in two or three weeks

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

XCat wrote:

-snip-
Really sorry, but we're in the middle of an election for owner right now! Come back in two or three weeks
Okie.

Last edited by BlackWolfee (Oct. 21, 2018 03:43:55)


13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

May we start voting today?
I’ll keep track of scores if you’d like…
Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Should we notify the shop owners again?


FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Co49 wrote:

Should we notify the shop owners again?
Yes. We need a bigger voting turnout.

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I vote grahamsh

Please visit The Emerald Shop. We are now hiring and if you join you get a free follow.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

LL



FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

I'm going away tomorrow until 26th October so I won't be active. I'll try and come on in the evenings on my tablet but I can't come on in the day

I need to brace myself for 2000 messages next Saturday


((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'




LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I'm going away tomorrow until 26th October so I won't be active. I'll try and come on in the evenings on my tablet but I can't come on in the day

I need to brace myself for 2000 messages next Saturday
Okay! See you Friday or Saturday!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Hello!

I've been inactive for quite some time, so if anyone could update me on what's happened since late summer and if I still hold my position, that would be great!

5794 posts | Signature banner done by ZLGames (thanks!)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Austinato wrote:

Hello!

I've been inactive for quite some time, so if anyone could update me on what's happened since late summer and if I still hold my position, that would be great!
Hellounicorns went inactive so we voted for a new owner. Me and GrahamSH ties first. We are revoting to find a new owner
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️

Austinato wrote:

Hello!

I've been inactive for quite some time, so if anyone could update me on what's happened since late summer and if I still hold my position, that would be great!
About holding your position, that's probably up to the new owner to decide. But for now, I give you permission to stay on as a judge for the election

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile