Discuss Scratch

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Hello and welcome to the official forum thread for Wolves, an original animatic series exclusively here on Scratch. While I can mostly handle the making of the visuals myself, there are a few things I can’t do.

Official Announcement Project (with some character lines) here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/201943829/

Official Studio here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4772352

Note: If you want to help with music, please tell me if you only want to do one piece of more in the notes.

Voice Actor Form:
Username:
Activity on Scratch: 0/10
Characters you want to voice:
Characters you might stand in for:
Notes (link audition here):

Music Maker Form:

Username:
Activity on Scratch: 0/10
Examples of work (link please):
Notes:

Characters (Name, then voice actor. Updated as often as I can.):
Crescent Wolf – None
Aaron – None
Rose – None
Natasha – None
Lottie – None
Aqua – None
Sweetie – None
Allison – None
Villains:
Camille – None
Ryan – None
Side Characters (Only appear for a few scenes, or are only mentioned):
Lily Wolf – None (Shown on screen)
Ben Wolf – None (Mentioned repeatedly, and seen once, although we never see his face.)
Adam – None (Mentioned)

(Please tell me if this is the wrong forum area for this, thanks!)

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump!

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bumpity Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump ^.^ I've finished the trailer script!

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Update: I will no longer be making the series with MMD models, as I've been practicing my art and I think it's a decent level to be used in the series.

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Bump!

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

Hey, I could try out if you'd like. I've done voice work before so I think I'd be up for it.

Last edited by KidoftheEnder45 (April 3, 2018 09:13:40)


PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Hey, I could try out if you'd like. I've done voice work before so I think I'd be up for it.

Please tell me if you want a specific character who doesn't have any lines written out yet!

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

PastelEmerald wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Hey, I could try out if you'd like. I've done voice work before so I think I'd be up for it.

Please tell me if you want a specific character who doesn't have any lines written out yet!
As long as the character is male I don't mind.

PastelEmerald
Scratcher
80 posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

PastelEmerald wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Hey, I could try out if you'd like. I've done voice work before so I think I'd be up for it.

Please tell me if you want a specific character who doesn't have any lines written out yet!
As long as the character is male I don't mind.

I'd say Ryan, his lines can be found in a sprite inside this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213674957/

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

PastelEmerald wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

PastelEmerald wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Hey, I could try out if you'd like. I've done voice work before so I think I'd be up for it.

Please tell me if you want a specific character who doesn't have any lines written out yet!
As long as the character is male I don't mind.

I'd say Ryan, his lines can be found in a sprite inside this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213674957/
Alright, I'll see what I can do after school.

DanTheScratchCrafter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wolves ~ A Scratch Original Animatic Series

bump(?)

EVERYBODY WHO LIKES MEMES AND YOUTUBE LISTEN UP
if you haven't already heard of article 13, you better watch out, you better not cry, and im telling you why, because article 13 is comin to town! actually, the second one is optional, because article 13 will basically ban all sites from using copyrighted content, which includes memes, youtube gaming channels, pokemon (and other fandom) OCs, and RPs of said fandoms.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile