Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Falling Leaf Shop | Profile Pictures, Signatures, Banners, Emojis, OCs, Blockshades, WINTER OLYMPIC ART, and more | Your go-to Art Shop! | NOW HIRING | [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Falling Leaf Shop | Profile Pictures, Signatures, Banners, Emojis, OCs, Blockshades, WINTER OLYMPIC ART, and more | Your go-to Art Shop! | NOW HIRING |

You must appoint 1 new SPA representatives in addition to yourself. They don't have to be members of your shop. Thanks from the SPA team!

inactive :​)
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Falling Leaf Shop | Profile Pictures, Signatures, Banners, Emojis, OCs, Blockshades, WINTER OLYMPIC ART, and more | Your go-to Art Shop! | NOW HIRING |

Activity check! You must respond by 2/24 (Saturday )

Check out my website here!
Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Who are you speaking to?

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
Oh haha, I reached 200+ posts :))))))
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Who are you speaking to?
You I don't have any other employees right now :-)

Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Who are you speaking to?
Ahh, well I've responded

PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Who are you speaking to?
Ahh, well I've responded

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hellooooooo! Checking in on you from the SPA, you know about the upcoming election?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Hellooooooo! Checking in on you from the SPA, you know about the upcoming election?
Hey-o! Yeah, I've heard about it I think that python_megapixel picked me as his/her secretary - I think I myself am not running, though. Also, I saw that hellounicorns asked above that I pick another representative - what exactly does that mean?

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Hey-o! Yeah, I've heard about it I think that python_megapixel picked me as his/her secretary - I think I myself am not running, though. Also, I saw that hellounicorns asked above that I pick another representative - what exactly does that mean?
When your voting in the SPA, you have a certain amount of voters based on your orders completed amount.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

When your voting in the SPA, you have a certain amount of voters based on your orders completed amount.
Ah, ok - makes sense. I'll try to appoint someone today or tomorrow - Scratch is glitching on me, so it might kick me out soon.

sterogurt
Scratcher
50 posts

Hi I would like my OC drawn please! She is a Cat by the way!
Sterogurt
Silverstripe
Adult cat
(fur) White with light silver tabby stripes
beautiful blue
Happy, smiling, but not too excited,
none, she is a cat.
fairly skinny girl, just a normal sized cat.
cat
female
None! Thanks, and can you please comment on my profile when my art is done please? Thank you all so much!

The Cottage Rose Shop features all sorts of specialties! Including Art, and Shop Reviews! So come check us out today!
-Sterogurt from the Cottage Rose Shop
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

sterogurt wrote:

Sterogurt
Silverstripe
Adult cat
beautiful blue
none, she is a cat.
cat
female
None! Thanks, and can you please comment on my profile when my art is done please? Thank you all so much!

Hello! I can only draw human OC's, but I'll see if Woofless can make your OC

Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

sterogurt wrote:

Sterogurt
Silverstripe
Adult cat
beautiful blue
none, she is a cat.
cat
female

Woofless can make your Oc.

PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

sterogurt wrote:

Sterogurt
Silverstripe
Adult cat
beautiful blue
none, she is a cat.
cat
female

Woofless can make your Oc.
Great, thank you!

Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

Bump
How's the OC for @sterogurt going?

Woofless04
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

Bump
I finished it, not entirely sure they've seen it tho. I did comment on their profile.
Could possibly redraw it however, not my best work imo.

PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woofless04 wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Woofless04 wrote:

Bump
I finished it, not entirely sure they've seen it tho. I did comment on their profile.
Could possibly redraw it however, not my best work imo.
Ok, thanks! When you finish an order, though, it's best to say so both here in the shop and on their profiles, so I can keep track of order completion :-)

elixiir-
Scratcher
39 posts

Username: elixiir-
How active are you? (Scale of 1-10): um- 9 or 10 i guess.. i'm super active except fro school and stuff so
What can you create: uh- i can do icons of anything and requests of mainly humans and feral cats,, but i can
Examples of work (at least 2): i only have a few projects shared so uh.. just my profile i guess?
Position Wanted (look below): anything you'll give me!
Following forum (Y/N): no
Other: thanks for consideration!

{insert creative signature here}
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

elixiir- wrote:

Username: elixiir-
How active are you? (Scale of 1-10): um- 9 or 10 i guess.. i'm super active except fro school and stuff so
What can you create: uh- i can do icons of anything and requests of mainly humans and feral cats,, but i can
Examples of work (at least 2): i only have a few projects shared so uh.. just my profile i guess?
Position Wanted (look below): anything you'll give me!
Following forum (Y/N): no
Other: thanks for consideration!
Hello! Thanks for applying, but I don't think that this would be the best fit. Thanks anyhow!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Falling Leaf Shop | Profile Pictures, Signatures, Banners, Emojis, OCs, Blockshades, WINTER OLYMPIC ART, and more | Your go-to Art Shop! | NOW HIRING | [RSS Feed]