Discuss Scratch

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Using Scratch in speech therapy

My speech teacher wants some ideas for using Scratch in speech. If you have any ideas, please post them here

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Using Scratch in speech therapy

I'll move this over to the “Project Ideas” section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Using Scratch in speech therapy

Paddle2See wrote:

I'll move this over to the “Project Ideas” section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic


alright then

“If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.”

- Daniel Handler
violet_raven
Scratcher
100+ posts

Using Scratch in speech therapy

nickeljorn wrote:

My speech teacher wants some ideas for using Scratch in speech. If you have any ideas, please post them here
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean about “using Scratch in speech”? Like talking in Scratch blocks?
I'm puzzled.

when green flag clicked
forever
stop [whatever you're doing and go click the links below!]
end


Christmas PMV MAP | Lemonade Tycoon | Art Dump | Scribble Pun | Scratch World Animation


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Using Scratch in speech therapy

violet_raven wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

My speech teacher wants some ideas for using Scratch in speech. If you have any ideas, please post them here
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean about “using Scratch in speech”? Like talking in Scratch blocks?
I'm puzzled.

I'm talking about speech therapy.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile