Discuss Scratch

GunChleoc
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

We often get requests for English, so maybe the easiest solution would be to add it to the list and link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/ - maybe some people will get it then and stop asking.

Lots more language topic links: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/156838/?page=9#post-2666976

repeat until <not <(language) = [English]>>
set (language) to [Gàidhlig]
end
yerzhan15
Scratcher
52 posts

!!Find your language here

Here's the language I added.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301466/?page=1#post-3106308

Dude, Sonic just invaded Facebook!
Click me for proof.
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

yerzhan15 wrote:

Here's the language I added.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/301466/?page=1#post-3106308
added

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
nom_nom_1000
Scratcher
5 posts

!!Find your language here

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Other Languages Directory:

The old topic by TheAwesomeMaster went inactive, so I made a new one :3
Things to remember before posting:
- Provide a link to the topic, or else I can't add it.
- Do not suggest English or any April Fools Day languages.
- Do not spam. It gets difficult to find useful posts.


Find your language below:

Hindi/Urdu
Hrvatski/Crotian
Suomi/Finland
Svenska
Serbian
Slovenski
Lietuvių
Ukrainian
български/Bulgarian
Marathi and Sanskrit
Filipino
Magyar/Hungarian
Tamil/Hindi
Arabic
Romanian
Welsh/Cymraeg
Malay
Czech
Filipino
Danish
Albanian
Latin
kazakh

If your language is not here, you can tell me to add it to this list if there is already a topic, or you can make a new topic.
no indonesian

Nom
nom_nom_1000 is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

nom_nom_1000 wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Other Languages Directory:

The old topic by TheAwesomeMaster went inactive, so I made a new one :3
Things to remember before posting:
- Provide a link to the topic, or else I can't add it.
- Do not suggest English or any April Fools Day languages.
- Do not spam. It gets difficult to find useful posts.


Find your language below:

Hindi/Urdu
Hrvatski/Crotian
Suomi/Finland
Svenska
Serbian
Slovenski
Lietuvių
Ukrainian
български/Bulgarian
Marathi and Sanskrit
Filipino
Magyar/Hungarian
Tamil/Hindi
Arabic
Romanian
Welsh/Cymraeg
Malay
Czech
Filipino
Danish
Albanian
Latin
kazakh

If your language is not here, you can tell me to add it to this list if there is already a topic, or you can make a new topic.
no indonesian
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/36/

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
yerzhan15
Scratcher
52 posts

!!Find your language here

U still no add kazakh link?

Dude, Sonic just invaded Facebook!
Click me for proof.
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

yerzhan15 wrote:

U still no add kazakh link?
Sorry, The link wasn't working for a second

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
miniepicness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

!!Find your language here

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Other Languages Directory:

The old topic by TheAwesomeMaster went inactive, so I made a new one :3
Things to remember before posting:
- Provide a link to the topic, or else I can't add it.
- Do not suggest English or any April Fools Day languages.
- Do not spam. It gets difficult to find useful posts.


Find your language below:

Hindi/Urdu
Hrvatski/Crotian
...
If your language is not here, you can tell me to add it to this list if there is already a topic, or you can make a new topic.
You misspelled Croatian

Last edited by miniepicness (May 27, 2018 16:02:31)

Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

miniepicness wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Other Languages Directory:

The old topic by TheAwesomeMaster went inactive, so I made a new one :3
Things to remember before posting:
- Provide a link to the topic, or else I can't add it.
- Do not suggest English or any April Fools Day languages.
- Do not spam. It gets difficult to find useful posts.


Find your language below:

Hindi/Urdu
Hrvatski/Crotian
...
If your language is not here, you can tell me to add it to this list if there is already a topic, or you can make a new topic.
You misspelled Croatian
Probably already misspelled when it was added before I got the directory

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
starpool01
Scratcher
2 posts

!!Find your language here

I did not see English there but then I might not have seen it…
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

starpool01 wrote:

I did not see English there but then I might not have seen it…
The rest of the forums is for English. I do not need to add it

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
GunChleoc
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

I think your life will be easier if you add English to the list and link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/ (Forum main page) or https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/6/ (New Scratchers)

The old thread had a request for English on every page, this page alone already has 2…

repeat until <not <(language) = [English]>>
set (language) to [Gàidhlig]
end
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

GunChleoc wrote:

I think your life will be easier if you add English to the list and link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/ (Forum main page) or https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/6/ (New Scratchers)

The old thread had a request for English on every page, this page alone already has 2…
Yeah. I'll just add it

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
ScratchDiogoh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

!!Find your language here

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

GunChleoc wrote:

I think your life will be easier if you add English to the list and link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/ (Forum main page) or https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/6/ (New Scratchers)

The old thread had a request for English on every page, this page alone already has 2…
Yeah. I'll just add it
I think it was stupid to add English.

Last edited by ScratchDiogoh (Aug. 9, 2018 16:53:19)


+1700 Bad Posts
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

GunChleoc wrote:

I think your life will be easier if you add English to the list and link to https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/ (Forum main page) or https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/6/ (New Scratchers)

The old thread had a request for English on every page, this page alone already has 2…
Yeah. I'll just add it
I think it was stupid to add English.
Same, but everyone kept asking, so it just would be easier to add it

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
-cremepouffe
New to Scratch
2 posts

!!Find your language here

How do u make a link ?
Sorry if i'm not writing right spellings im typing this in the dark
also where is bengali ?
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

-cremepouffe wrote:

How do u make a link ?
Sorry if i'm not writing right spellings im typing this in the dark
also where is bengali ?

Please refer to the scratch wiki for BBcode coding questions

And Bengali isnt here because nobody has made a topic for it. You are welcome to do so, however

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
GunChleoc
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!Find your language here

Bengali/Bangla https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/311712/
Gaeilge https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/274349/

repeat until <not <(language) = [English]>>
set (language) to [Gàidhlig]
end
leonnarvaez
Scratcher
10 posts

!!Find your language here

español
when green flag clicked:)[b][/b]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile