Discuss Scratch

scorchtail32
Scratcher
27 posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

I can make you a new Icon or just some random art or maybe a small animation for you (anything art like!) just comment on this forum what you want and I’ll finish it in abt 1 to 6 days! Usually in 2 days

Please check out my games and give them constructive criticism https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/197891481/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/196759140/ here are some links it's ok if no have a good day!
chaseman3245
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

Hello! I want Cat noir (from miraculous) with his cataclysm in his hand please.

PLEASE ORDER FROM US!
(CLICK BANNER TO GO TO OUR SHOP)
ALSO ORDER HERE

scorchtail32
Scratcher
27 posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

chaseman3245 wrote:

Hello! I want Cat noir (from miraculous) with his cataclysm in his hand please.
okie!

Please check out my games and give them constructive criticism https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/197891481/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/196759140/ here are some links it's ok if no have a good day!
Woofless04
Scratcher
51 posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

Is this shop still on? And if it is, could I ask for fanart?

Oh don't worry about the door, I have door insurance.
chaseman3245
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

scorchtail32 wrote:

chaseman3245 wrote:

Hello! I want Cat noir (from miraculous) with his cataclysm in his hand please.
okie!
When will it be done?

PLEASE ORDER FROM US!
(CLICK BANNER TO GO TO OUR SHOP)
ALSO ORDER HERE

scorchtail32
Scratcher
27 posts

Scorchtail32’s art shop!

chaseman3245 wrote:

scorchtail32 wrote:

chaseman3245 wrote:

Hello! I want Cat noir (from miraculous) with his cataclysm in his hand please.
okie!
When will it be done?

Oops sorry! It will be done today or tomorrow

Please check out my games and give them constructive criticism https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/197891481/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/196759140/ here are some links it's ok if no have a good day!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile