Discuss Scratch

asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

Your spelling is incorrect.

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

Scratch 3.0 must be submitted

kenny2scratch wrote:

Scratch 3.0 has caused some controversy within the Scratch Team, since its information is inaccurate from their point of view. thisandagain even made an edit in person (actually two) because it was so inaccurate. Also because 3.0 is still in-dev I don't think it's ready for a feature yet.
NYCDOT
Scratcher
500+ posts

nathan8473 wrote:

what about we make a campaign for scratch 3.0
This is not the place to say that. This is a place where you can suggest wiki articles to be featured.

kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

Scrach 3.0 must be submitted
That's already been suggested, but I'll keep it in mind

post brought to you by the preview links bug and the uploads site bug. 看一下中文 Scratch 維基想參加?請參考這頁

Wiki Wednesday, May 29th, 2019

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on May 29th, 2019. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.
Dilek10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Cat (Turkish) <—- Here is an article on the Turkish Scratch Wiki.
F-for Wiki Wednesday.

Last edited by Dilek10 (July 23, 2018 15:36:58)

ALL HAIL DA SEMICOLON!!!
Hello, I'm Dilek10!
My Art Shop! It's hiring and a new order form available!: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/284525/
Interested in Physics or Physics books? Here's a forum for you!: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/350422/
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 is over!

Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions! Wiki Wednesday for July is now over. The selected article was Collaboration (group). Suggestions posted here will now be for the upcoming Wiki Wednesday:

Wiki Wednesday, August 29th, 2018

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on August 29th, 2018. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.

Suggest away!

post brought to you by the preview links bug and the uploads site bug. 看一下中文 Scratch 維基想參加?請參考這頁

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on May 29th, 2019. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How about Graphic Effect? It has multiple images, and has a good amount of information.

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.”
- Helen Keller
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
- Maya Angelou
- thanks to brainyquote.com for the quotes -

----WindowsXD-----
Scratcher
82 posts

chocolateTV wrote:

Kwanho3k wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/193704453/

I want this project to be featured because I think the coding on gravity is very very good.
It is out of theme of wiki wednesday. Please upload at the Paddle2See's Featuring forum.
wai no,that's for studios

when I receive [ scratch fourms
tell.
solve.
know.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0 (2015), Chrome 65.0.3325.181, Flash 30.0 (release 0) my processer: HP (Hewlett Packard)
Gimme A Free Internet If You Want!
please give me one,i'm VERY poor and no one cares
----WindowsXD-----
Scratcher
82 posts

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

Scrach 3.0 must be submitted
Spelling Mistake….

when I receive [ scratch fourms
tell.
solve.
know.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0 (2015), Chrome 65.0.3325.181, Flash 30.0 (release 0) my processer: HP (Hewlett Packard)
Gimme A Free Internet If You Want!
please give me one,i'm VERY poor and no one cares
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I propose Getting Started with Scratch to be featured. It has loads of information and images
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 is over!

Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions! Wiki Wednesday for July is now over. The selected article was Graphic Effect. Suggestions posted here will now be for the upcoming Wiki Wednesday:

Wiki Wednesday, October 31st, 2018

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on October 31st, 2018. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.

Suggest away!

Last edited by kenny2scratch (Oct. 3, 2018 13:13:05)

gotcha76
Scratcher
28 posts

If you would like to help out with a game I am working on and get credit for the ideas I use from you then please go here! :3
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/317124/
scratchforever67
Scratcher
4 posts

kenny2scratch wrote:

Wiki Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on January 31, 2018. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.

Suggest away!
this will be a change around the world c
NightSpeakers
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd really like to see Composing Music as the Scratch Wiki article for October.

I am NightSpeakers, at least, I was yesterday.

English Scratch Wiki Editor: Profile
Latin Scratch Wiki Editor: Profile

Just this person who enjoys life.
ProbabIy_Not
Scratcher
70 posts

Im assuming we cant suggest our own article?
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

ProbabIy_Not wrote:

Im assuming we cant suggest our own article?
What do you mean by your own article?

If it's an article you created, sure, no problem, we don't have the same kind of restrictions as for featured projects.
If it's an article not on the Scratch Wiki that you wrote, that unfortunately cannot be featured.
If by “our own article” you mean just any Scratch Wiki article then you definitely can.

kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wiki Wednesday, December 29th, 2018 is over!

Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions! Wiki Wednesday for December is now over. The selected article was Scratch Versions. Suggestions posted here will now be for the upcoming Wiki Wednesday:

Wiki Wednesday, January 30th, 2019

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on January 30th, 2019. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.

Suggest away!

12944qwerty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scrolling Platformer Tutorial

Facts
- Joined around Sep 28, 2015.
- 100th post
- 28 Projects
- 44 Followers
- Wiki
12944qwerty
Scratcher
100+ posts

ColdCoffee_0473 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/275263829/ applying to be a FPC is such a fun thing
when I receive [ I'm a FPC now!v]
say [hooray!!!]
play sound [cheers v]
This is not the place to apply for FPC. Here you suggest for wiki articles that helped you.

Facts
- Joined around Sep 28, 2015.
- 100th post
- 28 Projects
- 44 Followers
- Wiki
Lollipop_136
New to Scratch
1 post

how do i find the studio
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lollipop_136 wrote:

how do i find the studio
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4228481/