owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Cancelled) PIP, a rhythm game

PinkyPants wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

(bouncing) NOTE: I can draw bouncing notes as background characters!
Nice pun… Wait, was that even a pun? We don't really need more characters at the moment, especially considering they're by a big company, though they might be a nice, little easter egg.
If you click on the rhythm music notes, a bouncing note appears!
Good idea. Could you please work on a bouncing note animation? If you can't animate, just draw one and I'll edit it, but it'd be alot smoother if you could do it.
Done

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

PinkyPants wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

(bouncing) NOTE: I can draw bouncing notes as background characters!
Nice pun… Wait, was that even a pun? We don't really need more characters at the moment, especially considering they're by a big company, though they might be a nice, little easter egg.
If you click on the rhythm music notes, a bouncing note appears!
Good idea. Could you please work on a bouncing note animation? If you can't animate, just draw one and I'll edit it, but it'd be alot smoother if you could do it.
Done
That was quick! I'll add it to the project. (Yep, I'm already making it…)

Yo. I'm Pinky. *puts on sunglasses*
PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

PinkyPants
Scratcher
100+ posts

A few months ago, I realized that this was too big to fit into the project limit. I am therefore cancelling this. I might make another normal rhythm game, or create this with a different programming language, but we won't be able to do even half of my plans on Scratch.