Discuss Scratch

EandCheckmark
Scratcher
24 posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Minecraft is not dying!!! It clearly is going up in interest, and people are still playing it! Geez! how come legos can make it so far, but not Minecraft? It doesn't make sense! In fact, Minecraft is searched more than most video games, and even legos are searched less! Here's some more evidence from AntVenom: A video about why Minecraft isn't dying, and a video about why Minecraft will never die.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

It's not dying because it's already dead

just a joke plz don't kill me

FEBRUARY 20TH BABYYYYYY

(if you don't know why that random day is so important please check out this studio)
EandCheckmark
Scratcher
24 posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

-ColorMaster- wrote:

It's not dying because it's already dead

just a joke plz don't kill me
when [reply v] key pressed
Kill -ColorMaster-
HyperNova35
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

It's not dying because of how memed it is.

Here's a little lesson in memery.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

congrats you figured it out
minecraft is dying just like scratch is dying



aka it's not

Come join the Memes and Trends studio!
In a few months this one studio along with the related topics has had just about the wildest history of anything on the website. It's beautiful.
Just expect to get S P I C E D H A M
matthewparkerstas
Scratcher
62 posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Minecraft is dead because all the noobs went on strike. Now there's nobody to play.

It's free real estate

50th post on February 5th, 2018
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

DaEpikDude wrote:

congrats you figured it out
minecraft is dying just like scratch is dying



aka it's not
True
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

EandCheckmark wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

It's not dying because it's already dead

just a joke plz don't kill me
when [reply v] key pressed
Kill -ColorMaster-
Nah he's already dead. I think he was killed by the British government. in joke
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

There are plans for both versions 1.13 and 1.14 being made. I don't see what you mean by Minecraft dying.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Minecraft probably won't die for a long time because of the fact that it still gets major updates, and has that aspect of adventure and creativity. The game itself has a lot of content and items on its own, and the fact that you can add mods to it increases the fun in it. A game that still has potential and content like that? It's not dying for a long time yet. It dies once there's no more updates.

…I think the wolves stole my signature.
TeamRocketFan's new account!~
aking_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Not at all! It already died

Throws up the deuces and walks out like a G
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Dabzers wrote:

EandCheckmark wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

It's not dying because it's already dead

just a joke plz don't kill me
when [reply v] key pressed
Kill -ColorMaster-
Nah he's already dead. I think he was killed by the British government. in joke
Yeah, I'll never get to be in that James Bond movie

FEBRUARY 20TH BABYYYYYY

(if you don't know why that random day is so important please check out this studio)
Whatsfordinner77
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Minecraft updates are going to stop in 5 Years! That's long!

Help me with a game called Worldcraft! Go here now! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/285895/?page=1#post-2924632
when green flag clicked
repeat until <(Worldcraft) = [complete]>
Help me make it :: custom
end
say [YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!] for (∞) secs
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

EandCheckmark wrote:

Minecraft is not dying!!! It clearly is going up in interest, and people are still playing it! Geez! how come legos can make it so far, but not Minecraft? It doesn't make sense! In fact, Minecraft is searched more than most video games, and even legos are searched less! Here's some more evidence from AntVenom: A video about why Minecraft isn't dying, and a video about why Minecraft will never die.
While Minecraft will have an impact on all of video games for a very, VERY long time, interest is going down. They way you set the chart made it seem as if it was rising, but in reality in the past year it's had a few little upward spikes(like the one shown), but has gone in a downward trend. AT the beginning of the year Minecraft was at 51, and is now at 39(which, although that's an improvement from last month's 33, is still a downward trend).

Of course, Minecraft is still doing better than something like Mario(who's known all over the world), so Minecraft will continue to be very popular over the years to come. It's just simply not as popular as it used to be, it's past it's prime(which it's prime was SUPER long).

FEBRUARY 20TH BABYYYYYY

(if you don't know why that random day is so important please check out this studio)
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Nice try but if you set the parameters to 5 years instead of 12 months, it shows a steady decrease. In fact, even in 12 months, the start point is higher than the end point.

And think about it this way. Three or four years, Minecraft was the game. If you didn't play it or know it, you weren't cool. It was simple as that. Everyone was talking about it, it was “in”, so to speak. Now take a few days to listen around. Does anyone talk about Minecraft? I haven't heard anyone talk about Minecraft without a prompt in around two years.

<– This is me. Totally. Courtesy of @Tymewalk for the image.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

jji10 wrote:

Nice try but if you set the parameters to 5 years instead of 12 months, it shows a steady decrease. In fact, even in 12 months, the start point is higher than the end point.

And think about it this way. Three or four years, Minecraft was the game. If you didn't play it or know it, you weren't cool. It was simple as that. Everyone was talking about it, it was “in”, so to speak. Now take a few days to listen around. Does anyone talk about Minecraft? I haven't heard anyone talk about Minecraft without a prompt in around two years.
Well, there's a Minecraft 4-H club(4-H is somewhat big in my town, since there's like nothing for teens to do if you don't know how to use a skateboard) here where I live, so it's still talked about I GUESS, but yeah, you're right

FEBRUARY 20TH BABYYYYYY

(if you don't know why that random day is so important please check out this studio)
Zekrom01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Obviously the development team is not dead yet, but the community sure is. A lot of the better/older/actually nice players like myself have moved on to better things such as steam. So I can agree and disagree with you at the same time

Sorry, this signature is blocked, as part of your ISP's internet plan. You will have to upgrade, for $99.99/month, to access this signature.

Well, not yet! But this could become a reality if Net Neutrality is repealed. And we DO NOT want that to happen. If we don't have Net Neutrality, we will lose many key freedoms that the internet has now, such as equal access to websites like YouTube, Netflix, Twitter, Steam, and so much more. For more information on what to do, please go to battleforthenet.com
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

Zekrom01 wrote:

Obviously the development team is not dead yet, but the community sure is. A lot of the better/older/actually nice players like myself have moved on to better things such as steam. So I can agree and disagree with you at the same time
For example Sky's channel is dead (he's a old player)
xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

I agree. In 5 billion years when the earth blows up, humanity will survive by uploading everyone into a minecraft server like Johnny Depp

My opinions are the only correct ones. If you disagree, you are wrong.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Is NOT dying!!!

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx wrote:

I agree. In 5 billion years when the earth blows up, humanity will survive by uploading everyone into a minecraft server like Johnny Depp
heaven is just an eternal first-person game of minecraft

FEBRUARY 20TH BABYYYYYY

(if you don't know why that random day is so important please check out this studio)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile