Discuss Scratch

sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||
We have the pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into Toyoma Middle.


Supplies

12 - #2 Pencils

2 - Glue Sticks

1 - Bottle of White Glue

1 - Pink Eraser

1 - Pkg. Washable Felt Markers

1 - Pair of Scissors

1 - Pencil Case

6 - Pocket Folders

2 - Pkg. Lined Notebook Paper

1 - Pkg. Plain Copy Paper

4 - Lined Composition Notebooks

2 - Blue Pens

2 - Red Pens

1 - Ruler

1 - Pkg. Map Colors

2 - 1" Binders

1 - Pkg. of Subject Dividers

1 - Scientific Calculator

1 - Pocket Dictionary

1 - Pencil Sharpener

3 - Highlighters


School starts on September 13th

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

Bio Format

|| Name || Gender || Age (11 - 14) || 3 Personality Traits || Quick description (Must be in uniform!) || Friends + Family || *Backstory ||

* = optional

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
galexykittypower
Scratcher
1 post

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

Zack/male/12/nice,shy,likes guys and girls strong brave and artistic/Zack isn't really good at making friends. He doesn't like crowds and he has suvire anaxity attacks and turrets (make random sounds and twitches at random times)/ orphan he lives with his aunt/ Zack was born on may 2nd he haves a pet cat that he carries everywhere basicly
(plush)
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

galexykittypower wrote:

Zack/male/12/nice,shy,likes guys and girls strong brave and artistic/Zack isn't really good at making friends. He doesn't like crowds and he has suvire anaxity attacks and turrets (make random sounds and twitches at random times)/ orphan he lives with his aunt/ Zack was born on may 2nd he haves a pet cat that he carries everywhere basicly
(plush)
Accepted!

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
____Midnight____
Scratcher
1 post

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

Luna|11|6th Grade|Shy,Cunning,Trickster|Black hair, Dark blue eyes, wears a collar with a jingle bell attached to it and also wears black fluffy cat ears. (Luna loves cats.) Wears black colored clothes.|The first thing she did on the first day was leave poop on the bully’s chair.|Friendless, and orphan.| Luna lived a normal life until June 13th (Luna’s birthday), her parents were mysteriously gone. Only drops of blood led the way, as Luna followed to see that her parents cut off heads. Rumored to be the Unlucky Girl at school.|
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

____Midnight____ wrote:

Luna|11|6th Grade|Shy,Cunning,Trickster|Black hair, Dark blue eyes, wears a collar with a jingle bell attached to it and also wears black fluffy cat ears. (Luna loves cats.) Wears black colored clothes.|The first thing she did on the first day was leave poop on the bully’s chair.|Friendless, and orphan.| Luna lived a normal life until June 13th (Luna’s birthday), her parents were mysteriously gone. Only drops of blood led the way, as Luna followed to see that her parents cut off heads. Rumored to be the Unlucky Girl at school.|
Accepted!

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

Chieko Miyuki | 11 | Sweet, Shy, Smart | Wavy light blonde hair that reaches her knees, school uniform | Mother - Successful Fashionista, Never Home / Father - Rich Business man, Never Home / Saki - Nanny | Excels in all classes, gymnastics, Irish Dance, ballet, acting, + singing |

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

sillyXchaos wrote:

Chieko Miyuki | 11 | Sweet, Shy, Smart | Wavy light blonde hair that reaches her knees, school uniform | Mother - Successful Fashionista, Never Home / Father - Rich Business man, Never Home / Saki - Nanny | Excels in all classes, gymnastics, Irish Dance, ballet, acting, + singing |
Accepted X3

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
cutepuppyheart4444
Scratcher
2 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

Secret Jobs l 11 l Sweet, shy, smart, adventures l Wavy long blonde hair that reaches down to her heels but she keeps it in to french braids, school uniform l Mother -Famous actress, sometimes home / Father - Steve Jobs, never home / Rosy Jobs - Older sister & Nanny l Best in math, and excels in all other classes, gymnastics, Ballet, acting, singing, modeling, Irish dance, mechanics + Art l
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

cutepuppyheart4444 wrote:

Secret Jobs l 11 l Sweet, shy, smart, adventures l Wavy long blonde hair that reaches down to her heels but she keeps it in to french braids, school uniform l Mother -Famous actress, sometimes home / Father - Steve Jobs, never home / Rosy Jobs - Older sister & Nanny l Best in math, and excels in all other classes, gymnastics, Ballet, acting, singing, modeling, Irish dance, mechanics + Art l
Could you make her a little less “perfect”, and Steve Jobs does not have a daughter named Secret btw O.O

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥
sillyXchaos
Scratcher
14 posts

|| ₮ØɎØ₥₳ ₥łĐĐⱠɆ Ɽ₱ ||

cutepuppyheart4444 wrote:

Sorry, but I am probably not changing her, and what is Steve Jobs daughters name?
Please refer to the ‘quote’ button, and he does not have a daughter OwO

Best Wishes,

♥Silly♥

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile