Discuss Scratch

TheEnderQueen
Scratcher
500+ posts

A Scratchy Writing Community

-TheWarriorGamer- wrote:

Ah, I'm glad to see that there are more writers out here. I'm literally the only person at school who enjoys writing

Ahh, that must be terrible. Also, speaking of writing, I believe you might like SWC! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4652900/ *shamelessly advertises* xD.

BrutefromAmnesia
Scratcher
60 posts

Here's my writing idea (DO NOT STEAL)

For a long time, there was a place up in the cold mountains where creatures could live in peace, away from the Darkened and strange monsters. But after the healer, Cassana, gets a sign from Erunzaz, the deceased founder of the home where the creatures live (known as The Frostmantle). It's a sign that three must go on a quest to find a new home for the creatures (the creatures are things like dragons, cats, winged cats, unicorns, and such). The chosen three must go across the treacherous mountains and face dangers they didn't even know existed, all while facing off the danger of the ever-increasing threat of the Darkened and trying to find a new home for the fantastical creatures of The Frostmantle. This is only a rough draft, I plan to expand on it, along with names of the chosen three.

My signature is protected by TrollMemes Signature Protection. Buy yours for only $10,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars today!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Trolololololol] for (10) secs
end
ZacP2006
Scratcher
23 posts

This is a great Idea though it's not to popular yet.

Last edited by ZacP2006 (Jan. 27, 2018 04:40:25)

when green flag clicked
forever
I LOVE RICK RIORDAN
AND CHEESEEEE
end
BrutefromAmnesia
Scratcher
60 posts

ZacP2006 wrote:

Thanks!

My signature is protected by TrollMemes Signature Protection. Buy yours for only $10,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars today!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Trolololololol] for (10) secs
end
ZacP2006
Scratcher
23 posts

BrutefromAmnesia wrote:

ZacP2006 wrote:

Thanks!

NP!!

when green flag clicked
forever
I LOVE RICK RIORDAN
AND CHEESEEEE
end