Discuss Scratch

The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

I'm planning on one day changing my main fursona but I don't know what I want it to be / look like
Any suggestions?

Hullo, call me Spotty!
Any pronouns (I think-), furry, lesbian, demigirl, I'm very approachable so don't be afraid to talk to me ^w^
hedzet1
Scratcher
79 posts

Furry hater = skill issue
Dragon_TheAssasin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cdggggggg wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

My issue is the fact that there are tons of jokes at my school and church like “We should kill furries!” or “__ is a furry!” and I just kinda have to play along cuz, even though I'm not fully a furry (I don't have a fursona or anything), I don't believe they should be mocked like this just simply for existing. But, hey, thats just me.

I can relate, even though I chat on this topic I'm not a furry whatsoever. It just shocks me how much furry hate there is. most of it I assume most of the hate comes from 2016-2017 youtube when cringe comps and Leafy were in their prime (if you know those two you're a real og).
furry hate is relatively newer than most people think. in 2018, there was a FRIENDLY furries vs gamers rp war where people would pretend to ‘invade the furry base’ or ‘capture a gamer’ , but it was all in good fun. a couple of 9 year olds took it too seriously, and then transphobic government officials tried to use furries against the trans community by saying “they identify as animals”, and now here we are in 2023. painful.

meow
hedzet1
Scratcher
79 posts

Dragon_TheAssasin wrote:

cdggggggg wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

My issue is the fact that there are tons of jokes at my school and church like “We should kill furries!” or “__ is a furry!” and I just kinda have to play along cuz, even though I'm not fully a furry (I don't have a fursona or anything), I don't believe they should be mocked like this just simply for existing. But, hey, thats just me.

I can relate, even though I chat on this topic I'm not a furry whatsoever. It just shocks me how much furry hate there is. most of it I assume most of the hate comes from 2016-2017 youtube when cringe comps and Leafy were in their prime (if you know those two you're a real og).
furry hate is relatively newer than most people think. in 2018, there was a FRIENDLY furries vs gamers rp war where people would pretend to ‘invade the furry base’ or ‘capture a gamer’ , but it was all in good fun. a couple of 9 year olds took it too seriously, and then transphobic government officials tried to use furries against the trans community by saying “they identify as animals”, and now here we are in 2023. painful.
Yeah, it’s sad that it ended like this-
whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

shouldn't of clicked on here *dies of cringe*
Oh no, heaven forbid you accidentally click on something that isn't to your taste! It's almost like the internet isn't exclusively catered to your preferences. Quick, someone call the internet police and report this travesty!
epic comeback

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

SolangeloForever77
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are therians also a thing being discussed here

Lionwarriorspets
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

One time, I ended up in a rabbit hole of transfur videos on youtube lmao. I got myself out eventually, but still.
bump on this weird event lol
SAME

Lionwarriorspets
Things That I Like at the moment:

Harry Potter

Pokemon

Minecraft

More!
cdggggggg
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dragon_TheAssasin wrote:

cdggggggg wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

I do remember the furry vs. gamer war when tiktok was a bit newer (before the pandemic) it was definitely fun while it lasted.

im not really active on scratch anymore, sometimes i might hop on and look thru all the dumb messages i sent lol.
winterwolfy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Highlight here and press shift and down arrow
oh look at that im back into FFIX
V Absolutely the bestest boy EVER :D V

❀Yo call me C, or Vivi❀
The Xbox 360 looks like it's ominously glaring at you from the shelf. -k0d3rrr
Nintendo switch friend code:
SW-5141-2439-8712
any pronouns
「15」

I AM BACK INTO SONIC >:D
Shadow fixing his quills is so damn cute >ᴗ<
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

well, my favorite furry webcomic, Sparklecare Hospital, is on hiatus
time to wait a year for volume 4

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
jas1000
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

jhgjidsghsgjdfgsdjghdsgndhhfbx
I make stuff in HTML, CSS and Ruby.
o͟͠o this is my pet you cannot have him

;
hedzet1
Scratcher
79 posts

I love how normies bark at furries and furries almost never bark, and then they say it’s a normal thing for us X’D

Last edited by hedzet1 (May 8, 2023 14:09:27)

mickiethecoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

oooh the flip is this?

hi im GLITCH6, a programmer who likes to make videos on my youtube channel TH4TON3EPIC3R, or Epicer307, i go by many names which will be shown
SIXER/SIXERVR, GLITCH6, MTC, TH4TON3EPIC3R (btw that means "that one epicer"), Mr Epic, MrCoolBoy69, and others 

i am a child (so dont be a sussy baka)
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

mickiethecoder wrote:

oooh the flip is this?
furry forum topic

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
mickiethecoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

oooooh you got GLITCH6 confused

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace wrote:

mickiethecoder wrote:

oooh the flip is this?
furry forum topic

hi im GLITCH6, a programmer who likes to make videos on my youtube channel TH4TON3EPIC3R, or Epicer307, i go by many names which will be shown
SIXER/SIXERVR, GLITCH6, MTC, TH4TON3EPIC3R (btw that means "that one epicer"), Mr Epic, MrCoolBoy69, and others 

winterwolfy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mickiethecoder wrote:

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace wrote:

mickiethecoder wrote:

oooh the flip is this?
furry forum topic
if your gonna spam stuff our say your confused please leave or go to the front page and read the stuff for this topic

Highlight here and press shift and down arrow
oh look at that im back into FFIX
V Absolutely the bestest boy EVER :D V

❀Yo call me C, or Vivi❀
The Xbox 360 looks like it's ominously glaring at you from the shelf. -k0d3rrr
Nintendo switch friend code:
SW-5141-2439-8712
any pronouns
「15」

I AM BACK INTO SONIC >:D
Shadow fixing his quills is so damn cute >ᴗ<
mickiethecoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh nevermind, time to fall backwards off my chair

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

mickiethecoder wrote:

oh nevermind, time to fall backwards off my chair
huh

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
mickiethecoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

ugh nevermind, welp see you never

_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

this place: exists.
Anti furries: Looky look! A place for me! Time to come out!

Up to doctors early my leg gave me on the way there, smashed my knee.
Bloody nightmare have so much to do.