Discuss Scratch

AliS644
Scratcher
4 posts

ScratchTube™ | The Founder's Letter, and The Story Of How It Was Founded

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hi, I'm @AliS644, also known as @AliS644Tech. I was a well known Scratcher that cared about other Scratchers. Like everyone else, I was once a newbie. I didn't know much on Scratch. I got ideas from other projects. So one day, I decided to make something for those who are new. Something that will have projects, different projects that will help many to gain ideas, get motivated, get a spark! I thought to myself, ”This will help all Scratchers, new and experienced.“ Besides just giving out ideas to each other, my plan will also give Scratchers a chance to share and promote their projects. It might also help many work with others, strengthening the Scratch community. From there, I googled, searched things like ”How to make a project sharing page on scratch.“
I came to something called a ”Studio“. ”A studio might start the fire“ I thought. Now for the name. A name I thought. I didn't have one. Then, I saw this project series known as ”Scratch Story Mode“. It reminded me of a movie that you are in charge of. I also came along many projects that where animations and music. I then got the name! YouTube is a site that many of us and even I go on to watch videos. I decided to make a ”YouTube: Scratch Mode“ studio. I then edited it after a few weeks after coming up with a shorter yet more unique name. ”ScratchTube™“, It was a more professional name. I also had a few other studios at that time, you can check them out through my profile pages (@AliS644 / @AliS644Tech). Anyways, back to the story. I had some studios with a main studio named ”MicroCat“. The name came from Microsoft but also had ”Cat“ because of the well known Scratch Cat. Now like YouTube, the spark that started my name of the studio, it is a branch company from Google. So, I made ScratchTube™ and my other studios like ”Branches of MicroCat“. Back again to ScratchTube™. Back then when the studio wasn't very popular, I just added some random projects and left some positive comments. Doing so promoted other's projects and I'm pretty sure made the creators of the projects have a smile on their face. Now, thats the story of how my most popular studio has got founded.

Now, I am sure you might have noticed that I'm not as active. This is because of school. Now you might think this is all over but, now, I'm afraid to say that this time, you aren't exactly correct. I'll explain more. You see, I will check every while. I left this studio because it will never ever become inactive. It will remain open for many years to come. Instead of deleting my accounts and shutting down my studios, I decided to leave the studios running so that you guys, yes you, I'm talking to all of you Scratchers out there can unleash their creativity. New or experienced, it doesn't matter. ScratchTube™ is in the Scratch community's hands. Feel free to post anything you want, yes anything! Now, I'm not gonna leave ya alone, I'll check on your projects every few weeks, or at least, when I am able to. So basically, It isn't over. I'm busy lately with school. Well, you guys got this! I have faith in you and I know you guys will make ScratchTube™ better and better!”
- With Love❤️ , Ali.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would Like To Thank My Teacher Who Made Me Discover Scratch In The First Place. Thank You @TCatane For Everything! ❤️ . Without You, None Of This Would Have Ever Happened!

For newbies, I hope my Studio helps you, I also hope you can create something as successful as this.

Last edited by AliS644 (Dec. 13, 2017 00:09:22)

AliS644
Scratcher
4 posts

ScratchTube™ Is Proudly Used By Some Of The Most Popular Scratchers Like
@RoastedSquirrel64 And @-Cinematic-

Posting your projects will promote them. You will become famous from a beginner to a leader.