Discuss Scratch

emojixoxo
Scratcher
100+ posts

emojixoxo's animated series

Hi everyone. I am thinking about making an animated series, but I just don't know what to theme it. I don't want it to be a Story Mode, then the user would TO ME have too much control on what happens in the story. I just am low-inspirational person, and I need help. Thanks for helping



I also like
FuturePr0
Scratcher
100+ posts

emojixoxo's animated series

emojixoxo wrote:

Hi everyone. I am thinking about making an animated series, but I just don't know what to theme it. I don't want it to be a Story Mode, then the user would TO ME have too much control on what happens in the story. I just am low-inspirational person, and I need help. Thanks for helping
Please don't post this on questions about scratch. it's nothing to do with the topic.
you can ask this on either help with scripts, or show and tell.

Last edited by FuturePr0 (Dec. 6, 2017 19:25:19)


IMPORTANT!
Please read this, it will be helpful for both of us.
I haven't made a project with actual code for nearly a year, so I have completely forgotten almost everything about computers and programming, please help revive my once really massive knowledge on computing again by pointing out any errors I have made.
And also:
This is my signature, it automatically appears under everything I say. To make your new signature now, go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/yourusernamehere
Type in your username in the ‘yourusernamehere’ section of the url.
To tell if something is a signature, you should see a small faint gray line that separates my signature and my actual post
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

emojixoxo's animated series

You might want to move this thread to the Project Ideas forum.
emojixoxo
Scratcher
100+ posts

emojixoxo's animated series

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

You might want to move this thread to the Project Ideas forum.
How do you do that?



I also like
-frostyiceprincess-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

emojixoxo's animated series

emojixoxo wrote:

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

You might want to move this thread to the Project Ideas forum.
How do you do that?
Report your own topic and ask for it to be moved.

Honestly though, in the future, whoever finds this first and thinks it's not in the correct forum should just go ahead and report it.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile