Discuss Scratch

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?


StrangeMagic32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?
Maybe have the animals randomly stop and rest for a bit

Last edited by StrangeMagic32 (Dec. 5, 2017 19:33:30)


Æther
“Muffins…?” - Muffins

Post Goal!
1
100
500
1000
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

StrangeMagic32 wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?
Maybe have the animals randomly stop and rest for a bit

How do you mean??


asivi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?

What do you mean?
This forum is for help with scripts. Didn't you notice it?
StrangeMagic32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

RPP-Exploration wrote:

StrangeMagic32 wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?
Maybe have the animals randomly stop and rest for a bit

How do you mean??
So like instead of them flying the whole time you make it so that they stop every so often

Æther
“Muffins…?” - Muffins

Post Goal!
1
100
500
1000
axus-
Scratcher
64 posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

asivi wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Any ideas on how to make an adoption centre better?

What do you mean?
This forum is for help with scripts. Didn't you notice it?
He/she means this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/191083998/
It is one of their projects that they apparently need help with.
(And yw for clarifying OP)

marigoldkit wrote:

paddle robs banks in his spare time uh.. d-donations yeah
What the heck is DDCC18? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/300290/
UrAverageScracher
Scratcher
8 posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

Maybe have the animals move around randomly instead of moving in a box?
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
500+ posts

Uplevelling Scratch Projects

Thanks for all the help!!!


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile