Discuss Scratch

MonkeyLemur
New to Scratch
1 post

Custom Levels on Parallax

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,g,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ce,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,af,aa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,i,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,aa,edededed,,,,,,a,,aaabcbcbcbcfffggha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

Try My Level:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,d,,,,ff,,,,,,,,,ee,,,,,,,ff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ff,,daaa,,a,,ccg,,,,ffe,baff,,f,,f,f,,,,ffc,,aff,,f,,f,f,,,,ff,,daff,,f,,f,f,,,,ffe,baffhhfggf,fbbbbffc,,af,,,,,,,df,,,,fj,,daf,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,e,baf,,aaaa,,,,,,,f,c,,af,,,,,,aaaaaaaf,,,daf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,bafbbbbbaaaaaaaaagaaaaf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Arrays speak to me on a spiritual level.
BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonic1534 wrote:

j,,,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ggaaaabbbcccffaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d,,e,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaaffbbbcccffggff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,d,,,,,,,,,,,hh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gggffaacffbbbfaaa,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,,,,,,e,,gg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,abbffaaaacccffaaaggg

That's my level.
This level is pretty decent.

BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

Another Level:
i,,f,,,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,ff,,,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,feeea,,,fdddaa,,,,,,fcccfd,,fbbbf,,,,,,,fgggfb,,fgggfa,aaf,,fgggff,efgggf,,,,,,,fgggf,,cfgggfaaa,,,,fgggf,,ffgggf,,,,,,,fgggf,,,fgggfaa,a,,,fgggfd,,fgggf,,,,,,ffgggfcddfgggfaaa,,,,f,,,ff,,e,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,e,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,e,,,f,,,jaaaaaggfaaaaaggf,,,a

LJ47
Scratcher
2 posts

fffffffffffffffffffff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fffffffffffffff,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,f,,,,,i,,,,,,,f,,,,,f,,,fbbbf,,,,,f,,,,,faadf,e,,,,hhhf,,,,,f,,dfghh,,fffff,,,,,f,bbffffa,f,,,f,,,,,fe,d,,,ffff,,,f,,,,,fg,,,,,,jf,,,,f,,,,,ffaaaaaaaffffffffffff

BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

iea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bba,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,,d,,,,,eee,,,,,,ff,aaaaacccaaabbbaaafd,e,,,f,,,fjf,,,f,a,ccaccdf,,,fcf,,,f,a,,a,,,,f,,,fgf,,,f,a,,f,,a,f,,,fgf,,,f,a,ff,,b,fhhhfgfhhhf,a,,f,a,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,egc,,,,,,acaacccccaaagc,,,,,,,gaf,,,,,f,,gaaa,aaaagaf,,,,,f,,,c,,,,,,da,f,,,,,f,,gaaaaaaaa,,,fffff,,,

Woezelgamer64
Scratcher
5 posts

when I receive [Attack v]
create clone of [Bang! v]
point towards [Enemy v]
set [Attack! v] to [Positive]
BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

Woezelgamer64 wrote:

when I receive [Attack v]
create clone of [Bang! v]
point towards [Enemy v]
set [Attack! v] to [Positive]
okay…

semimoon456
Scratcher
13 posts

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aa,a,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,f,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,f,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,,f,f,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,,,,a,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,,,a,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,,a,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,a,,,,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,a,,,,,,,,,,,,fjf,,,,
semimoon456
Scratcher
13 posts

when green flag clicked
change [cool v] by (0)
semimoon456
Scratcher
13 posts

when green flag clicked
change [coolness v] by (10000000000000000000)
CaptainBraveless
Scratcher
23 posts

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cbb,,cc,,,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gc,,c,,,,,,,,,,,,echcjcc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b,,,d,,,,e,,,,,,,,,,,b,,ccccccbb,,,,,,,,,,,bb,,,,j,,,bbbg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam It's obviously not spam, it's crossed out, see?
Yelmut
Scratcher
52 posts

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaaaae,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,i,,f,,,,c,,,,,,,,,,jgggf,,,,e,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d,,eded,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaabcbcb,ggg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

~ Kevyn Aucoin

BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

I accidentally posted.

Last edited by BereketY (Dec. 29, 2017 12:26:50)

electrocheese
Scratcher
4 posts

my challenge
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,j,,,,,,,,,,,b,,,,,,,c,,,,,,b,c,,,,b,,c,,,,,,e,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,,ffa,bb,c,f,,,,,b,,,,,,,f,,,,,,ffb,,,,,,,,,,f,,h,,,,,b,,,,,,,,,,f,,f,,,,,b,,,hgh,,,,f,,f,,,,,b,,,,,,,,f,,,gf,,,e,b,h,h,,,if,,,,f,,,,hb,,gf,,,gf,,,,fgf,,,bd,,,,,,,,,,,f,,fffffg,,,,,,,,,g,f,,,,,,,,,,,,f,
1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_0
Scratcher
1 post

This is my full level. There are some very hard parts. Also, the long leap is possible to pass.

,,,,,,f,,,,,,,e,,,,j,af,,,f,,,,d,,,,cc,,,,faf,,,e,,,,bbf,,,,,,,,faa,,,ccf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bbf,,,,,,ebb,,,,,c,,,,,,,,dccc,,,ga,a,cbbd,ebbb,,,,,,i,,,f,,,ccc,,,,,,,,ghhh,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,a,,,,,,,,,,a,e,,a,f,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bb,,,,,,,,,a,,ff,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,hhcc,ccg,,,,,,,,aa,,

If you want to start from somewhere in the middle, use this code:

,,,,,,f,,,,,,,e,,,,j,af,,,f,,,,d,,,,cc,,,,faf,,,e,,,,bbf,,,,,,,,faa,,,ccf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bbf,,,,,,ebb,,,,,c,,,,,,,,dccc,,,ga,a,cbbd,ebbb,,,,,,,,,,f,,,ccc,,,,,,,,ghhh,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,a,,,,,,,,,,a,e,,a,f,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bb,,,,,,,,,a,,ff,,f,,,,,,,,,i,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,hhcc,ccg,,,,,,,,aa,,

To start close to the very end, use this code. (There's still a hard part immediately after where you start.)

,,,,,,f,,,,,,,e,,,,j,af,,,f,,,,d,,,,cc,,,,faf,,,e,,,,bbf,,,,,,,,faa,,,ccf,,,,,,,,,,i,,,bbf,,,,,,ebb,,,,,c,,,,,,,,dccc,,,ga,a,cbbd,ebbb,,,,,,,,,,f,,,ccc,,,,,,,,ghhh,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,a,,,,,,,,,,a,e,,a,f,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bb,,,,,,,,,a,,ff,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,hhcc,ccg,,,,,,,,aa,,

Last edited by 1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_0 (Dec. 31, 2017 03:19:47)

Mikey_Santos
Scratcher
10 posts

Be careful, don't touch the poisonous blocks.

,,,,,,,,,f,,,,fff,,f,,,,,f,fff,,,,,,f,,f,,,,,,,f,,,,d,,ef,,f,,,f,fff,,bbfghhf,,f,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,f,fff,,bb,,,,,,,,,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,fff,,bb,,,,,,,,,,,f,fi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fffaaaaffffffaaaaaabfj,,,,,ffffff,,,,,,,,bcbc,,,,,,,,,,c,c,c,,,,,,,aaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

By the way, this level is possible. It's just hard, but not for advanced Parallax players.
Mikey_Santos
Scratcher
10 posts

If you think my previous level, the Manor of Leaps, isn't hard enough, try the Manor of Elasticity. Try to fit into the thin gaps, and be extra careful.

,f,,,,,,,,,,,ccccccf,f,,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,f,f,hhggfaaabbfgghh,f,f,,,,,f,,,,,f,,,,,f,fgghh,f,,,,if,hhggf,f,,,,,f,hhggf,,,,,f,f,hhggf,,,,,fgghh,f,f,,,,dfgghh,fj,,,,f,faaaaaf,,,,,faaaaaf,fffffff,hhggfffffff,,,,,,,f,,,,ef,,,,,,,,,,,,,faaaaaf,,,,,,,,,,,,,fffffff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by Mikey_Santos (Jan. 7, 2018 23:13:05)

CadeShannon
Scratcher
2 posts

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,cbg,,c,,,,,,,,,d,,,f,,,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,a,,,,,c,,,,j,,,,,,,,

A difficult level with a twist, there are two paths. Message me, @cadeshannon, if you can beat this level.

Mikey_Santos
Scratcher
10 posts

CadeShannon wrote:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,,,,,,,,,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,cbg,,c,,,,,,,,,d,,,f,,,f,,,f,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,f,f,,,,,,,,g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i,,,,,,,,,,c,,,,,,,,a,,,,,c,,,,j,,,,,,,,

A difficult level with a twist, there are two paths. Message me, @cadeshannon, if you can beat this level.

Wow! This is considered a short but hard level due to that 1 block wide gap you have to make to complete the level.