Discuss Scratch

World_Languages
Scratcher
100+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

RosyStar wrote:

Oooooooooohhhhhh I thought you said we could't use them anymore, not that we couldn't advertise!

Oki it's fine then

(but ** was checked by the ST so surely it's alright to advertise that one)
Nope, it isn't I don't know why that logic works

hii

    
if <(World_Languages) = [Awesome ]> then

go to [His profile v]
end
if <not <(World_Languages) = [Awesome]>> then
set [World_Languages v] to [Awesome ]


end


when I start as a clone
BE AWESOME
--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about scratchmoji? Will the emojis still work, or…


World_Languages
Scratcher
100+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

--Waterfall-- wrote:

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about **? Will the emojis still work, or…
Yes they will still work

hii

    
if <(World_Languages) = [Awesome ]> then

go to [His profile v]
end
if <not <(World_Languages) = [Awesome]>> then
set [World_Languages v] to [Awesome ]


end


when I start as a clone
BE AWESOME
--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

World_Languages wrote:

--Waterfall-- wrote:

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about **? Will the emojis still work, or…
Yes they will still work
Okay, so the words (youknowwhat) and iO are ** now?


MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

Honestly, I'm not affected by this at all.

I-I'm just losing my crown, t-that's all…


im totally not sad amirite

I like to make drawings move elsewhere, but on here I do mainly coding experiments. Check them out if you want!
World_Languages
Scratcher
100+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

--Waterfall-- wrote:

World_Languages wrote:

--Waterfall-- wrote:

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about **? Will the emojis still work, or…
Yes they will still work
Okay, so the words (youknowwhat) and iO are ** now?
No, I'm just doing that so my posts are ok, I'm not sure how much you can talk about extensions.

MinecraftM153 wrote:

Honestly, I'm not affected by this at all.

I-I'm just losing my crown, t-that's all…


im totally not sad amirite
Maybe we'll give the crown to all users (:

hii

    
if <(World_Languages) = [Awesome ]> then

go to [His profile v]
end
if <not <(World_Languages) = [Awesome]>> then
set [World_Languages v] to [Awesome ]


end


when I start as a clone
BE AWESOME
--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

World_Languages wrote:

--Waterfall-- wrote:

World_Languages wrote:

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about **? Will the emojis still work, or…
Yes they will still work
Okay, so the words (youknowwhat) and iO are ** now?
No, I'm just doing that so my posts are ok, I'm not sure how much you can talk about extensions.

Um… But when I do, it it turns into ** Scratchmoji isOnline

Last edited by --Waterfall-- (Nov. 30, 2017 17:53:56)



--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

--Waterfall-- wrote:

World_Languages wrote:

--Waterfall-- wrote:

World_Languages wrote:

So, no advertising but we can keep the extensions? What about **? Will the emojis still work, or…
Yes they will still work
Okay, so the words (youknowwhat) and iO are ** now?
No, I'm just doing that so my posts are ok, I'm not sure how much you can talk about extensions.

Um… But when I do, it it turns into ** Scratchmoji isOnline
Oh, never mind… Sorry, I was mistaken.


FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

I love the is online crown and cookie!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I love the is online crown and cookie!
I'm fairly sure the cookie will still be used, since it's not a direct form of advertising


FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

--Waterfall-- wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I love the is online crown and cookie!
I'm fairly sure the cookie will still be used, since it's not a direct form of advertising
It removed my crown

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
NeonStarPaint
Scratcher
5 posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

wow. just wow

Yes
LuisBarretoHD
Scratcher
45 posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

I agree with the rules. There will be no longer isOnline spamming/advertising. I hate when people advertise links to browser extensions which gets annoying.


SMBX 1.4.3 Level Designer and SMBX 1.4.3 Graphics Designer. My YouTube channel.

NeonStarPaint
Scratcher
5 posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

LuisBarretoHD wrote:

I agree with the rules. There will be no longer isOnline spamming/advertising. I hate when people advertise links to browser extensions which gets annoying.
annoying? wow. people advertising in their PROFILES is barely annoying.

Yes
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

Is it still OK to mention it in the suggestions forums, for example if someone suggests an online indicator, are you still allowed to point out there's an extension?

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
World_Languages
Scratcher
100+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

DaEpikDude wrote:

Is it still OK to mention it in the suggestions forums, for example if someone suggests an online indicator, are you still allowed to point out there's an extension?
Probably not

hii

    
if <(World_Languages) = [Awesome ]> then

go to [His profile v]
end
if <not <(World_Languages) = [Awesome]>> then
set [World_Languages v] to [Awesome ]


end


when I start as a clone
BE AWESOME
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

World_Languages wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Is it still OK to mention it in the suggestions forums, for example if someone suggests an online indicator, are you still allowed to point out there's an extension?
Probably not
But pointing out the existence of an extension is not at all the same as advertising it and saying “hey check out this awesome (name of extension) that does (stuff it does), download it now at (link)!”

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

isonline crown rip… I liked that..
New studio against this: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4514378/

Last edited by ScriptedAwesome (Nov. 30, 2017 20:00:34)

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

You made all isOnline users lose there crowns. Ouch.
*tears*
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Browser Extension/Userscript Policy

Really? Thanks, scratch! so much…

(sarcasm)

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f

Powered by DjangoBB