Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed] [RSS Feed]
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Hey all!
Today, I made a series called “Into My Imagination” and I hope you can join it! First, let me address some frequently asked questions.

What is Into My Imagination about?
Look here.

What is a glom?
A glom is a fictional character that I created. They usually have rotund bodies, long tails, big eyes, stubby arms and legs, and silly hair. All gloms have very strong emotions and personalities that will influence them in their daily lives. Each glom can take human form.

Where do they live?
Gloms obviously do not live on Earth, so where do they live? They live in a distant planet with 6 regions, each ruled by a king or a queen. The regions are Etheria, Levarithen, Terrarius, Necroris, Incendiares, and Aurarius. Usually, the region that the glom lives in effects its personality.

Incendiares: Hot headed, determined, loyal
Aurarius: Vain/show offish, confident, helpful
Levarithen: Manipulative, soothing, practical
Terrarius: Tactful, sensible, easily provoked
Necroris: Shy, clever, sometimes ruthless
Etheria: Good judgement, friendly, naive

This series sounds awesome! What can I do to help?
You can do many things! This is where the collaboration part comes in!
Here are the jobs I need.

Idea generators (An unlimited amount of these positions): These people will create good ideas for the plot or for other things I need, like names. If you want to be an idea generator, fill this out.
I would like to be an idea generator
Name:
Activeness: /10
Give an example of a unique name idea:
Give an example of a unique name of a city:

Artists (An unlimited amount of these positions): These people will be drawing backdrops and other assignments that include art. If you are interested, please fill out the form below. Please nite that all art has to be in SVE (Scratch Vector Editor) so I can change it as needed.
I want to be an artist
Username:
Activeness: /10
Example of work:
What you are good at drawing:

Script Revisers (An unlimited amount of these positions): These people HELP with the script. I write it, but I send a copy to each of them, and they revise the scripts, tell me what is confusing, and give some ideas on how it can be better. If you are interested, fill this out:
I want to be a Script Reviser!
Username:
How I think I can help:
Activeness: /10
Revise this sentence for me: i hope some one walked rufus the Dog. Other wise he will be sad
Fix all of the errors!

If none of these interest you, but you still would like to help, fill this out!
Username:
Activeness:
Things you like to do:
How you think you can incorporate your interests into the series:

The current team: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/283777/?page=1#post-2907248


Thank you for reading this, and I sure hope you join!
- Ani

Last edited by 2013animals (Jan. 15, 2018 06:03:47)


Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
Zquench
Scratcher
18 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I would like to help in anyway possible! I write scripts often (especially since I'm in the school news network thingy) and I would definitely like to help with this! I'm applying to help with the scripts, so here is my application and I hope you accept me because I would love to help out with such and interesting idea!
Timezone (so you know when I'm online?): US EST

Username: Zquench

How I Think I Can Help: I am very interesting in scripts, stories and plots so I have a lot of time on my hands! I can help with concepts, plot twists, and I'm really interested and good at character development! I also tend to edit everything I say. (which is why all of this application on terms of grammar, spelling and the layout is amazing) One more thing on terms of writing experience is one time I had to take a test where I was given a prompt and I made it really long and detailed and even though they picked random people to check the educational percentage of the state/county I'm pretty sure I did pretty good and I was kind of known for writing so maybe my pick wasn't random.

Activeness: 8/10

Sentence To Revise (I was vary tired today. But I run over to my friends house anyway)
Revised Sentence:
I am very tired today, but I ran over to my friend's house anyway.

Thank you and I hope you consider this application!
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I can do some promotional work if you want.

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Zquench wrote:

I would like to help in anyway possible! I write scripts often (especially since I'm in the school news network thingy) and I would definitely like to help with this! I'm applying to help with the scripts, so here is my application and I hope you accept me because I would love to help out with such and interesting idea!
Timezone (so you know when I'm online?): US EST

Username: Zquench

How I Think I Can Help: I am very interesting in scripts, stories and plots so I have a lot of time on my hands! I can help with concepts, plot twists, and I'm really interested and good at character development! I also tend to edit everything I say. (which is why all of this application on terms of grammar, spelling and the layout is amazing) One more thing on terms of writing experience is one time I had to take a test where I was given a prompt and I made it really long and detailed and even though they picked random people to check the educational percentage of the state/county I'm pretty sure I did pretty good and I was kind of known for writing so maybe my pick wasn't random.

Activeness: 8/10

Sentence To Revise (I was vary tired today. But I run over to my friends house anyway)
Revised Sentence:
I am very tired today, but I ran over to my friend's house anyway.

Thank you and I hope you consider this application!

That is all amazing! Thanks for adding you timezone too, that was smart of you . I have also done a similar test, but it was only for a LA class. I am very impressed with your revising too! I know that my sentence was extremely weird, but you fixed everything, including the tense hopping bit. You are definitely accepted, welcome to the team!

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

I can do some promotional work if you want.
Yes, that would be absolutely amazing, thank you!

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
Zquench
Scratcher
18 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

2013animals wrote:

Zquench wrote:

I would like to help in anyway possible! I write scripts often (especially since I'm in the school news network thingy) and I would definitely like to help with this! I'm applying to help with the scripts, so here is my application and I hope you accept me because I would love to help out with such and interesting idea!
Timezone (so you know when I'm online?): US EST

Username: Zquench

How I Think I Can Help: I am very interesting in scripts, stories and plots so I have a lot of time on my hands! I can help with concepts, plot twists, and I'm really interested and good at character development! I also tend to edit everything I say. (which is why all of this application on terms of grammar, spelling and the layout is amazing) One more thing on terms of writing experience is one time I had to take a test where I was given a prompt and I made it really long and detailed and even though they picked random people to check the educational percentage of the state/county I'm pretty sure I did pretty good and I was kind of known for writing so maybe my pick wasn't random.

Activeness: 8/10

Sentence To Revise (I was vary tired today. But I run over to my friends house anyway)
Revised Sentence:
I am very tired today, but I ran over to my friend's house anyway.

Thank you and I hope you consider this application!

That is all amazing! Thanks for adding you timezone too, that was smart of you . I have also done a similar test, but it was only for a LA class. I am very impressed with your revising too! I know that my sentence was extremely weird, but you fixed everything, including the tense hopping bit. You are definitely accepted, welcome to the team!

Thank you I'm really looking forward to helping out!
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Zquench wrote:

2013animals wrote:

Zquench wrote:

I would like to help in anyway possible! I write scripts often (especially since I'm in the school news network thingy) and I would definitely like to help with this! I'm applying to help with the scripts, so here is my application and I hope you accept me because I would love to help out with such and interesting idea!
Timezone (so you know when I'm online?): US EST

Username: Zquench

How I Think I Can Help: I am very interesting in scripts, stories and plots so I have a lot of time on my hands! I can help with concepts, plot twists, and I'm really interested and good at character development! I also tend to edit everything I say. (which is why all of this application on terms of grammar, spelling and the layout is amazing) One more thing on terms of writing experience is one time I had to take a test where I was given a prompt and I made it really long and detailed and even though they picked random people to check the educational percentage of the state/county I'm pretty sure I did pretty good and I was kind of known for writing so maybe my pick wasn't random.

Activeness: 8/10

Sentence To Revise (I was vary tired today. But I run over to my friends house anyway)
Revised Sentence:
I am very tired today, but I ran over to my friend's house anyway.

Thank you and I hope you consider this application!

That is all amazing! Thanks for adding you timezone too, that was smart of you . I have also done a similar test, but it was only for a LA class. I am very impressed with your revising too! I know that my sentence was extremely weird, but you fixed everything, including the tense hopping bit. You are definitely accepted, welcome to the team!

Thank you I'm really looking forward to helping out!
I'm looking forward to having you help out

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
LightningJolt
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I want to be an artist
Username:LightningJolt
Activeness: 9/10
Example of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188721252/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/186725059/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/175975649/
The narwhal is drew by me.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172553631/
What you are good at drawingeople, objects ,animals,and scenery.
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

LightningJolt wrote:

I want to be an artist
Username:LightningJolt
Activeness: 9/10
Example of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188721252/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/186725059/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/175975649/
The narwhal is drew by me.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172553631/
What you are good at drawingeople, objects ,animals,and scenery.
Accepted!

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

The Team:
Director- 2013animals (me)
Script Revisers- Zquench
Artists- Arx11
Idea Brainstormers- Frostcheetah24

Last edited by 2013animals (Jan. 13, 2018 02:53:36)


Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Bump!!

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
Zquench
Scratcher
18 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

smol bump
frostcheetah24
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I would like to be an idea generator
Name: Frostcheetah24
Activeness: 8.5/10
Give an example of a unique name idea: Estavion?? Lirie?
Give an example of a unique name of a city: Atzlandia?? Tracienta??

Sig in progress…
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

frostcheetah24 wrote:

I would like to be an idea generator
Name: Frostcheetah24
Activeness: 8.5/10
Give an example of a unique name idea: Estavion?? Lirie?
Give an example of a unique name of a city: Atzlandia?? Tracienta??
Accepted Welcome to the team!

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
Zquench
Scratcher
18 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

bump
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Bump

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

bump again.

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
Arx11
Scratcher
34 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I want to be an artist
Username:Arx11
Activeness: 7/10
Example of work:Check out my animations!
What you are good at drawing: Moving Animations, Comics.
I would also like to do Voice acting!
Activeness: 7/10
Example of Work: Some of my animations include voice acting, I also do voice acting for other series!
NuclearHypeYT
Scratcher
18 posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

I want to be a Script Reviser!
Username: NuclearHypeYT
How I think I can help: I will revise scripts and see what is wrong and what you can do to make it better
Activeness:7/10
Revise this sentence for me: i hope some one walked rufus the Dog. Other wise he will be sad
Fix all of the errors!
Fixed: I hope some one walked Rufus the Dog, otherwise he will be sad.
If I fail the revised sentence, reply me with another sentence.

Last edited by NuclearHypeYT (Dec. 12, 2017 12:11:36)


-(NuclearHype)- Creator of Scratch Defence, Bored Scratcher, Coder of CK shop
2013animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed]

Arx11 wrote:

I want to be an artist
Username:Arx11
Activeness: 7/10
Example of work:Check out my animations!
What you are good at drawing: Moving Animations, Comics.
I would also like to do Voice acting!
Activeness: 7/10
Example of Work: Some of my animations include voice acting, I also do voice acting for other series!
Okay! Accepted. Welcome to the team.

Hi.
Side account of -Imaginenation-
100+ posts
Slightly tired of this account.
I seriously need motivation.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Into My Imagination- A Comic on Scratch! [Sign up to help write the script, provide art, or give ideas! Other positions available if needed] [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile