Discuss Scratch

girlsruless
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

might as well bump it

M1mikyu wrote:

Here’s my theory about Emma

As I was playing through the post game, I noticed that Emma looked a lot like Hapu. They both have brown skin, black hair, and their hair is styled very similarly (Emma’s being a bit more messy). My theory is that Emma is related to Hapu. Perhaps she’s her sister.
I’m thinking correct me if anything proves this false, I haven’t played sun and moon/ ultra sun ultra moon for awhile that Hapu’s family originally lived in Lumiose City, and Emma was her sister. Hapu’s family then moved to Alola, but for some reason Emma was left behind. Emma and Hapu have no memories of eachother

Though this very well could be impossible, at least the second part of the theory, as I think someone in Alola said that Hapu lived in Alola all her life, but I could be wrong. Again, it’s been awhile since I finished that game
They may be distant relatves..

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats and HTTYD fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless. #BattleForTheNet




M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

girlsruless wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

might as well bump it

M1mikyu wrote:

Here’s my theory about Emma

As I was playing through the post game, I noticed that Emma looked a lot like Hapu. They both have brown skin, black hair, and their hair is styled very similarly (Emma’s being a bit more messy). My theory is that Emma is related to Hapu. Perhaps she’s her sister.
I’m thinking correct me if anything proves this false, I haven’t played sun and moon/ ultra sun ultra moon for awhile that Hapu’s family originally lived in Lumiose City, and Emma was her sister. Hapu’s family then moved to Alola, but for some reason Emma was left behind. Emma and Hapu have no memories of eachother

Though this very well could be impossible, at least the second part of the theory, as I think someone in Alola said that Hapu lived in Alola all her life, but I could be wrong. Again, it’s been awhile since I finished that game
They may be distant relatves..
I was also thinking that

N is the best letter
Mimikyu and Fennekin are adorable
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES

N is the best letter
Mimikyu and Fennekin are adorable
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?

N is the best letter
Mimikyu and Fennekin are adorable
CatGuyAnimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Just watched! So excited!!!! Wonder about evolving Eevee. We already know Pikachu can be found in the wild no matter the version from the Nintendo direct*, so can we find more Eevee, and evolve said Eevee?
*The Player character in the direct has a Pikachu as their partner(plus the other pokémon), and that means its Let's Go Pikachu. We do see a Pikachu in the overworld while they are in Viridian Forest.

Ooooh. Images. I wonder what they do? Maybe click on them?

If you see this while scrolling, you have been visited by the ghost of a poor blocked ad. He will be at rest, only if you say "rip ad" 30 times.
Also merch.
pokegirl06
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

Saw the trailer. Cool. Pikachu looks cute with the swirly/bumpy hair.
The word “rival” does not mean a friendly person, it's someone who, well, rivals you and tries to outdo you.
NEW OC TIEM!!!!!

this is Sparkaley, her starter Pokemon was a Hydrigon and Shaming for the price of one! she luv ash and kiss him everyday, even marry him
she look 10, but is really 2o3478o98725936492769384736 years old!!!!!!
team:
BooperLooperDooper the highdragon
Sherbert the shamign
TweetTweetWhistleOWO the noctowl (owo pronounced oh-woah)
Tasty Vegg the trackgo
PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU the pickakachu
and
POTTYSPRAYEWW the vapeon
she call it that bc she hat it so muc!!! but need to have it else ash no luv her and divorc her…….
thas my oc no hat
original charter donut stel!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!


M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

pokegirl06 wrote:

Saw the trailer. Cool. Pikachu looks cute with the swirly/bumpy hair.
The word “rival” does not mean a friendly person, it's someone who, well, rivals you and tries to outdo you.
NEW OC TIEM!!!!!

this is Sparkaley, her starter Pokemon was a Hydrigon and Shaming for the price of one! she luv ash and kiss him everyday, even marry him
she look 10, but is really 2o3478o98725936492769384736 years old!!!!!!
team:
BooperLooperDooper the highdragon
Sherbert the shamign
TweetTweetWhistleOWO the noctowl (owo pronounced oh-woah)
Tasty Vegg the trackgo
PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU the pickakachu
and
POTTYSPRAYEWW the vapeon
she call it that bc she hat it so muc!!! but need to have it else ash no luv her and divorc her…….
thas my oc no hat
original charter donut stel!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!

-steals-
She needs to appear in the anime I love her I need to see her more

N is the best letter
Mimikyu and Fennekin are adorable
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

pokegirl06 wrote:

Saw the trailer. Cool. Pikachu looks cute with the swirly/bumpy hair.
The word “rival” does not mean a friendly person, it's someone who, well, rivals you and tries to outdo you.
NEW OC TIEM!!!!!

this is Sparkaley, her starter Pokemon was a Hydrigon and Shaming for the price of one! she luv ash and kiss him everyday, even marry him
she look 10, but is really 2o3478o98725936492769384736 years old!!!!!!
team:
BooperLooperDooper the highdragon
Sherbert the shamign
TweetTweetWhistleOWO the noctowl (owo pronounced oh-woah)
Tasty Vegg the trackgo
PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU the pickakachu
and
POTTYSPRAYEWW the vapeon
she call it that bc she hat it so muc!!! but need to have it else ash no luv her and divorc her…….
thas my oc no hat
original charter donut stel!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!
can you link me to the trainer creator you used?

{—+++SCRATCHERJACK9000+++—}
Over 2000 posts
RobloxPokemon Showdown-PokeFarm-Drawception
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

pokegirl06 wrote:

Saw the trailer. Cool. Pikachu looks cute with the swirly/bumpy hair.
The word “rival” does not mean a friendly person, it's someone who, well, rivals you and tries to outdo you.
NEW OC TIEM!!!!!

this is Sparkaley, her starter Pokemon was a Hydrigon and Shaming for the price of one! she luv ash and kiss him everyday, even marry him
she look 10, but is really 2o3478o98725936492769384736 years old!!!!!!
team:
BooperLooperDooper the highdragon
Sherbert the shamign
TweetTweetWhistleOWO the noctowl (owo pronounced oh-woah)
Tasty Vegg the trackgo
PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU the pickakachu
and
POTTYSPRAYEWW the vapeon
she call it that bc she hat it so muc!!! but need to have it else ash no luv her and divorc her…….
thas my oc no hat
original charter donut stel!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!
omg so kawaii desu owowowo !!!!!!!!11111111 can I draw fanart? uwu

3ds friend code : 0018-3113-0495
girlsruless
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

pokegirl06 wrote:

Saw the trailer. Cool. Pikachu looks cute with the swirly/bumpy hair.
The word “rival” does not mean a friendly person, it's someone who, well, rivals you and tries to outdo you.
NEW OC TIEM!!!!!

this is Sparkaley, her starter Pokemon was a Hydrigon and Shaming for the price of one! she luv ash and kiss him everyday, even marry him
she look 10, but is really 2o3478o98725936492769384736 years old!!!!!!
team:
BooperLooperDooper the highdragon
Sherbert the shamign
TweetTweetWhistleOWO the noctowl (owo pronounced oh-woah)
Tasty Vegg the trackgo
PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU the pickakachu
and
POTTYSPRAYEWW the vapeon
she call it that bc she hat it so muc!!! but need to have it else ash no luv her and divorc her…….
thas my oc no hat
original charter donut stel!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!
It's probably rlly awkward when she's battling and brings out her Pikachu and is like, “Go, PIKAPIKAOWOKAWAIIDESU!”

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats and HTTYD fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless. #BattleForTheNet




pokegirl06
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

tiktakturtle wrote:

omg so kawaii desu owowowo !!!!!!!!11111111 can I draw fanart? uwu
yes uwu

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

can you link me to the trainer creator you used?
here you go


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?

The rival reminds me of Eddie from Yokai Watch.
Speaking of joke OCs, I once made an OC who has the power to trick people into believing every Pokémon theory that ever existed.

“I am OK! You are OK!”-Makiko Ohmoto
“Where have I seen a hat like that before, I wonder…?”-The Nintendo Badge Arcade Bunny
“Brand-new seafood thrown up on the beach”-Mother 2 strategy guide
“Nintendo is not just a game but with full of love
It brings tear to me …”-I So Onett
pokegirl06
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?

The rival reminds me of Eddie from Yokai Watch.
Speaking of joke OCs, I once made an OC who has the power to trick people into believing every Pokémon theory that ever existed.
emg bloo's ratcatie diyed!!!!!!!!
The raticate likely did not die, i mean who keeps a raticate for that long?
wait
WAIT
I JUST DISSED MYSELF
(if you don't know, I have a lvl.60 Raticate in Moon)


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

pokegirl06 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?

The rival reminds me of Eddie from Yokai Watch.
Speaking of joke OCs, I once made an OC who has the power to trick people into believing every Pokémon theory that ever existed.
emg bloo's ratcatie diyed!!!!!!!!
The raticate likely did not die, i mean who keeps a raticate for that long?
wait
WAIT
I JUST DISSED MYSELF
(if you don't know, I have a lvl.60 Raticate in Moon)

I hate the Raticate theory. If it was possible to throw a fan conspiracy theory of the rooftop of a twenty story building, I would do it in a heartbeat.

“I am OK! You are OK!”-Makiko Ohmoto
“Where have I seen a hat like that before, I wonder…?”-The Nintendo Badge Arcade Bunny
“Brand-new seafood thrown up on the beach”-Mother 2 strategy guide
“Nintendo is not just a game but with full of love
It brings tear to me …”-I So Onett
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?
Okay I agree with you, but three things
1. He could turn into a monster
2. We have the 2019 games that might give us a jerk
3. I have a small hope that GameFreak is showing us this to throw us off- and that he really is a horrible person
Nah I’ll jusg wait till 2019


/////
|||||
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{} Wahsp {}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{} Forum Helper {}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{} 4,800+ posts {}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{} Past FPC {}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

| {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} Wahsp {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} Forum Helper {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} 4,700+ posts {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
| {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} Past FPC {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} |
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?
Okay I agree with you, but three things
1. He could turn into a monster
2. We have the 2019 games that might give us a jerk
3. I have a small hope that GameFreak is showing us this to throw us off- and that he really is a horrible person
Nah I’ll jusg wait till 2019

But can we talk about how it was a tad bit suspicious how they said “Meet your new friendly rival”
They also used weird adjectives to describe Professor Oak. Maybe he’s an imposter, like the Pokémon card.

“I am OK! You are OK!”-Makiko Ohmoto
“Where have I seen a hat like that before, I wonder…?”-The Nintendo Badge Arcade Bunny
“Brand-new seafood thrown up on the beach”-Mother 2 strategy guide
“Nintendo is not just a game but with full of love
It brings tear to me …”-I So Onett
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

CatGuyAnimates wrote:

oºwºo
The official face of joltik.
hey that's mine
jk yall can oºwºo all ya want
girlsruless
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Did y’all see the new trailer for the Lets Go! games?

YOU CAN STYLE YOUR POKEMON’S HAIR

AND EEVEE HAS A GENDER DIFFERENCE. ITS TAIL CHANGES
Also the new rival looks stupid. I don’t like him. I didn’t want a friendly rival

Could we at least have a secondary rival who is more of a…. rival?
Okay I agree with you, but three things
1. He could turn into a monster
2. We have the 2019 games that might give us a jerk
3. I have a small hope that GameFreak is showing us this to throw us off- and that he really is a horrible person
Nah I’ll jusg wait till 2019

But can we talk about how it was a tad bit suspicious how they said “Meet your new friendly rival”
They also used weird adjectives to describe Professor Oak. Maybe he’s an imposter, like the Pokémon card.
Like what?

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats and HTTYD fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless. #BattleForTheNet




dave4681
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokemon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

dave4681 wrote:

Gabite can't learn bite.
Growlithe can't learn growl.
Licktung can't learn lick.
Gengar roast all the lads.
Is this a quote from a video? I feel like I heard that in a video it had swearing so I can’t link it

Yes, the 1st 3 came from that video by TheAuraGuardian, I think.
The 4th is to assert Daddy Gengar's dominance without using outdated memes like the T-Pose.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile